dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Very different from the first game, this one looks like a NTR game but i dont see the NTR tag, am i missing something?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
This game needs a recollection room or similar, i have no idea how many scenes there are on the game or how to achieve them

Dec 6, 2021
This game needs a recollection room or similar, i have no idea how many scenes there are on the game or how to achieve them
It's already been said before but the dev will add a recollection room in the next chapter with the scenes from all previous chapters. If you're wondering when is the next chapter goign to come out, it's probably going to be in late February/ early March.

CLowniwe

Jan 4, 2022
Wait and see, but i don't undertand, what does he mean by route? I thought it was a short story/game?
It was supposed to be a short story, but it seems his imagination run wild and now it's gonna be a full game with around 40 scenes in total. Understandable, honestly. Considering he chose to do 3 heroines and there is no way you can make a short story with all 3 and won't make it rushed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes