flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I mean, you can do like a bad choice only run and a good choice only run

That's what I do
True, but I'm hoping some of these choices are going to mean something down the line. Most probably won't but the King Choices might
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering how big the game looks like it might eventually become, going back to go through entire sections again seems like it'd become more and more tedious...

Dec 6, 2021
True, but I'm hoping some of these choices are going to mean something down the line. Most probably won't but the King Choices might
Considering how big the game looks like it might eventually become, going back to go through entire sections again seems like it'd become more and more tedious...
I think the choices will mean something but since there's only two chapters out we can't really know if it affects anything.

I'm also trying to get every possible h-scene but its way harder than I thought it would be.

Dec 6, 2021
Which ones?
Thanks mate! I had found all of them except the one where you go back to the camp and talk to the boy. That really helped me out!

As for the choices I think the only major influential choices that will actually affect the story will be the King's choices. The rest are either accumulative for some event that will happen in for chapters or won't even matter (which in my opinion kinda sucks).

ulysses1210

Apr 11, 2021
The first chapter was in my opinion a lot better. There are barely any scenes in this one and they felt a bit more boring, especially the last one with the two kidnappers and you get saved by Aefir (unless there's a way to stop that). Still quite enjoyable but afaik it will be some time till chapter 3.

Reactions: Panzarus

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Figured I'll check it out... This fucking intro is going on for like 30 minutes now?! What is this game, a Kinetic Novel made in RPGM? :D

Ozaiki

Dec 10, 2017
Save 17 is beginning of Ch.2 including prologue and 1 h-scene
Save 18 is also beginning of Ch.2 at camp (Talk with man in front of the house on north to start, Only 3 h-scene at the end after group of man leave and head to north-east, if you visit cave on the west, Tree on the north, beach on the south and not help a man in camp find a axe maybe?, man recover good, win hand wrestling first 2 need to talk first to start quest you can mix both and no defeat is game over.)
Save 28 is King drink choice (Yes for Non-NTR, No for sex with king/NTR)
after you gone to city you can go back to camp to find 1 dream h-scene and 1 Cg by talking to people, talking to child near enter will start another mini-h-scene quest.

Last edited:

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
love the concept of the game, but those boobs.... i can't take it seriously because of how unreal they are haha

Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
I'm still very early in the game but I'm not sure I enjoy the fact that Anya got fucked as something canon, the way that they treated the end of the preivous game as a win against the evil lord, but it wasn't stated if it was the virgin run or Mina banging, this one with Anya becoming a slut without being able to chose a path was kinda meh

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes