Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
FUCK!!! I finally got time to play it and it was the biggest dissapointment of a decade for me!:mad::mad::mad:
I loved the first game because player was given choice, but this bullhit of a game is completely linear fucking piece of shit!:mad::mad::mad:
There are events to find in the world, choice of ntr and it is only the beginning of the game.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
anyone pledging to Little Boy on patreon know when a version with gallery mode be released?

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
it's only chapter 1 of the game, can you chill out and be rational.
No. In the first game player had choice from the very beginning, but sequel is a linear bullshit.
In the first game player were able to avoid every scene he didn't want to engage in, but in the sequel player has no say in anything at all.
Fuck the sequel.
Like Star Wars fans reject Disney trilogy, I reject this sequel.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
No. In the first game player had choice from the very beginning, but sequel is a linear bullshit.
In the first game player were able to avoid every scene he didn't want to engage in, but in the sequel player has no say in anything at all.
Fuck the sequel.
Like Star Wars fans reject Disney trilogy, I reject this sequel.
Why do you keep lying? Most scenes after the intro are avoidable.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Why do you keep lying? Most scenes after the intro are avoidable.
Avoidable my ass! I wasn't putting effort to achieve the true ending in the first game, only to see that nothing mattered and everyone got raped anyway.
It's if in the Undertale you were sticking to the pacifist path but were forced to fight Sans anyway because fuck you.

Jan 30, 2019
Enjoyed the first game, this one is quite good. Hope there'll be a game based on Christine. The first one was Mina, this one is Anya, so the third should be Christine, if there is going to be one.

Reactions: Carlos25303540

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Dev posted on Patreon:

Chapter 2 is 90% completed and will be out in this week!
Tried to finish it by the end of this month but couldn't...
I messed up my time management between my day work and this project.

I apologize for the delay, the next month's billing cycle will be paused.

After I'm done with Chapter 2, I'm thinking of making a short and simple story (NTR unavoidable!!!) in a school setting while I'm coming up with the script for Chapter 3.
More information on Chapter 3 and the short story in the next post along with the release of Chapter 2!
Again, sorry for the delay.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes