Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
This, to me, felt like starting from a cheat save with maxxed stats and everything unlocked. I literally checked if I accidentally loaded a maxxed save.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Ok, So I just finished chapter 1. At the beginning of the game it goes from 0 to 100 real quick. It shows Anya the main girl being raped by everyone in the country, and the dream is so vivid that all the males in her town wants to rape her. After the very long opening scene the game turns real wholesome for some reason. Chapter 1 is mostly a kinetic experience with very little choice. There are 6 scenes ( that I found), 2 of them being mini events and the other 4 belonging to a chain event.

While I can't say I'm a fan of the body proportions, Anya's face is really cute and I'm looking forward to chapter 2!

(a quick tip for the fight in the game, equip the weapon else you are in for a bad time)

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Ok, So I just finished chapter 1. At the beginning of the game it goes from 0 to 100 real quick. It shows Anya the main girl being raped by everyone in the country, and the dream is so vivid that all the males in her town wants to rape her. After the very long opening scene the game turns real wholesome for some reason. Chapter 1 is mostly a kinetic experience with very little choice. There are 6 scenes ( that I found), 2 of them being mini events and the other 4 belonging to a chain event.

While I can't say I'm a fan of the body proportions, Anya's face is really cute and I'm looking forward to chapter 2!

(a quick tip for the fight in the game, equip the weapon else you are in for a bad time)
I think anya's dream is from the prequel, where anya leave town and become cum dump <(")

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
is this the real dev of the game? from what can I see, only a japanese could've done this kind of game. I tried to find the game in dlsite but found nothing. Anyone can confirm?

Jan 14, 2021
The pacing is absurdly weird.
Yes the world building and her intense reactions to basic stuff and always wanting to be fucked ARE kinda hot.
But you get blue balled for a long long time, also you can completely miss like 80% of the H scenes if you search for her at a very specific point in the game.

Its very, very slow.
BUT its a prototype I guess?
I hope the pacing gets changed and doesn't take 2 years to get more H scenes etc.
I still love the artstyle. VERY nice.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
The pacing is absurdly weird.
Yes the world building and her intense reactions to basic stuff and always wanting to be fucked ARE kinda hot.
But you get blue balled for a long long time, also you can completely miss like 80% of the H scenes if you search for her at a very specific point in the game.

Its very, very slow.
BUT its a prototype I guess?
I hope the pacing gets changed and doesn't take 2 years to get more H scenes etc.
I still love the artstyle. VERY nice.
did you find more than 6 scenes?(after the second main character is introduced) I wonder if I missed any.

Jan 14, 2021
did you find more than 6 scenes?(after the second main character is introduced) I wonder if I missed any.
Tbh Didn't count.
The beginning scene.
Some old dude cumming on her backside in the street
the entire string of H scenes from the fishing stuff up until the cum using/drinking whatever.
Thats about it *i believe*

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Tbh Didn't count.
The beginning scene.
Some old dude cumming on her backside in the street
the entire string of H scenes from the fishing stuff up until the cum using/drinking whatever.
Thats about it *i believe*
There's also also two 'flashback' scenes to the world's collective 'dream', one for the drunk guy one for the former guard.

Personally I quite like the slow build of the pacing so far, but I'll agree I hope it does start ramping up as we get further in.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes