LegoBro

Oct 22, 2017
Woah, just noticed that a link wasn't posted for chapter 1 until 12 days after it's release. Didn't realize that this game is that unpopular. Guess we're in for the long haul for chapter 2 links.

Panzarus

Apr 17, 2018
Woah, just noticed that a link wasn't posted for chapter 1 until 12 days after it's release. Didn't realize that this game is that unpopular. Guess we're in for the long haul for chapter 2 links.
Unmade my day...:( But thanks for info

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
The prologue was free to download.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Maybe we should wait until the developer decides to go public for free. Just thinking.
You could, but this dev didn't release their last game for free so I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm kinda torn on piracy but hey, it's still just the demo and I want to talk about it. I also doubt most people here would ever hear about it without this thread, maybe some will buy in for future updates

If the Dev comes and asks for the link to be taken down I'll comply

gui33333

Jan 15, 2018
You could, but this dev didn't release their last game for free so I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm kinda torn on piracy but hey, it's still just the demo and I want to talk about it. I also doubt most people here would ever hear about it without this thread, maybe some will buy in for future updates

If the Dev comes and asks for the link to be taken down I'll comply
You sir are a legend.

Respect.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I think this version has a few choices I'm quite torn on,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am wondering how significant these kind of decisions are going to be in the long run though. For most, probably not very...
I am glad that the NTR scenes are from decisions and either doing or even not doing certain side quests, rather than losing battles that a lot of similar games go with.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes