Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
A proper love interest for the female protagonist? A fucking miracle. It's the only thing that previous game lacked.

My purity boner is as hard as ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenix

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
1631551695421.png 1631551714306.png 1631551750558.png

ok..... i have a few questions.
1) why does the dude on the left look like he peeled off his hair and spit glued it on the right dude's head?
2) why does the dude on the far right look like a hairy pillowcase with a cat face image printed on it?
3) do i need to be on meth to play this?

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
That was Mina, this story is about Anya
I know, and I'm talking about Anya. During one of the days in the first game, you as Mina have to stop a stalker, and depending on your choice you discover that it was a misunderstanding and the guy was nice and in love with Anya. In the end of the game, Anya returns his feelings. But it might just one of the possible endings.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anya the perverted and corrupted lover of men xD

for once i woulda hoped to not see ugly bastards but meh whatever :/

May 3, 2017
Just ran through it and I'm pretty sure I got all the content. If you talk to every npc you see you are good and the only other thing requires you to ingore you're suspicion. Content wise loving it ever scene so far was great even if the flashbacks ran rather short.

There is no gallery option but you can save a shit ton but really that's no replacement. This is only chapter 1 so maybe there will be one in the final product but who knows. Either way looking forward to her inevitable fall (at least when I'm playing)

Reactions: gamerpro101

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Just ran through it and I'm pretty sure I got all the content. If you talk to every npc you see you are good and the only other thing requires you to ingore you're suspicion. Content wise loving it ever scene so far was great even if the flashbacks ran rather short.

There is no gallery option but you can save a shit ton but really that's no replacement. This is only chapter 1 so maybe there will be one in the final product but who knows. Either way looking forward to her inevitable fall (at least when I'm playing)
What non-sense is this???

So the first game DID HAVE GALLERY but not this one?!!?!?!?! what the dev smoked to forget such an important feature on an RPGM game lmao

Reactions: kasdiddd

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
That 5th screenshot... Did they... Did they just have sex with her shoulders? Like, actually into the body, not just like armpit? That's... that's so... weird.

I'm into it.

hello!!!

Dec 6, 2019
I know, and I'm talking about Anya. During one of the days in the first game, you as Mina have to stop a stalker, and depending on your choice you discover that it was a misunderstanding and the guy was nice and in love with Anya. In the end of the game, Anya returns his feelings. But it might just one of the possible endings.
That nice guy is Ugo :O

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
On one hand I kinda feel bad for Ugo, he seemed pretty serious about trying to protect Anya. On the other hand in the other universe he stumbles upon his girlfriend being restrained and graped by the entire fucking town, so his first instinct is to declare her a traitor and join in. Not the appropriate response.
Either way it'll be pretty interesting when he comes back in the future.

What non-sense is this???

So the first game DID HAVE GALLERY but not this one?!!?!?!?! what the dev smoked to forget such an important feature on an RPGM game lmao
It's pretty early days, lot's of games don't manage to put in a gallery until later on in development

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes