Ozaiki

Dec 10, 2017
I'm still very early in the game but I'm not sure I enjoy the fact that Anya got fucked as something canon, the way that they treated the end of the preivous game as a win against the evil lord, but it wasn't stated if it was the virgin run or Mina banging, this one with Anya becoming a slut without being able to chose a path was kinda meh
That is a dream or in this game it parallel world that evil lord win and Anya is still virgin in this game just this fact is enough to confirm that it not the same timeline as previous game so if it the same timeline than possibility of this is virgin run is high.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this isnt what i would term a game. its more of a jerk off aid. the reason i say this is bc A. the game mainly plays itself. your mostly just along for the ride. B. there are few to no choices that you need to make. it plays its self. C. and of course you can play it with one hand, leaving the other free to jerk off. i wish you ppl would just go buy a dang playboy and jerk off, stop making these whatever they are and calling them games.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Save 17 is beginning of Ch.2 including prologue and 1 h-scene
Save 18 is also beginning of Ch.2 at camp (Talk with man in front of the house on north to start, Only 3 h-scene at the end after group of man leave and head to north-east, if you visit cave on the west, Tree on the north, beach on the south and not help a man in camp find a axe maybe?, man recover good, win hand wrestling first 2 need to talk first to start quest you can mix both and no defeat is game over.)
Save 28 is King drink choice (Yes for Non-NTR, No for sex with king/NTR)
after you gone to city you can go back to camp to find 1 dream h-scene and 1 Cg by talking to people, talking to child near enter will start another mini-h-scene quest.
include the other files too when uploading a save, the config and global .rpg files

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
For those of us who were wondering about what difference our choices will make the dev has confirmed that decisions you make will effect the story, and they mentioned was that most the 'antagonist' characters will reappear if you see their scenes.

Reactions: Panzarus

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Any updates from the game maker on the gallery/recollection mode?

Or any significant updates regarding that lil shortstack big tittied girl scenes on the farm? if there's any

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Any updates from the game maker on the gallery/recollection mode?

Or any significant updates regarding that lil shortstack big tittied girl scenes on the farm? if there's any
Dev said that a gallery will be in the next update. As for your other question, the shortstack is the main heroine so has plenty of scenes but the characters left the farm in the first chapter so I doubt we'll see any more of those.

at_su_shi

Feb 17, 2019
I don't understand why people used to say "boobs too big" it's the principal character trait and this character trait builds the history atm.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Is there a walk through i dont know what to pick to get the good scenes specially since sometimes there is a delay in your choices giving an outcome

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Is there a walk through i dont know what to pick to get the good scenes specially since sometimes there is a delay in your choices giving an outcome
I posted a mini-walkthrough for chapter 2 a page ago. Chapter 1 only really has one meaningful choice, whether or not you rescue Anya from those twins. There's a few small missable scenes but pretty sure they don't change anything at all.

Which ones?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
I posted a mini-walkthrough for chapter 2 a page ago. Chapter 1 only really has one meaningful choice, whether or not you rescue Anya from those twins. There's a few small missable scenes but pretty sure they don't change anything at all.
Not sure how I missed this sorry about that but thank you so much

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Sorry, is this Christmas story the side story the Dev talked previously? Or there will be another side story?
He's working on another mini-game that he says might be out in Feb. I think this is just random extra content, it's very short

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes