Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah i just remembered dev has Ci-en and that there is more info there, mmmm this isn't exactly a trial but close enough.

Quick question but what is the dev original language? Since they mention a jap version will be released too.

Reactions: Doctor Doom

CLowniwe

Jan 4, 2022
Yeah i just remembered dev has Ci-en and that there is more info there, mmmm this isn't exactly a trial but close enough.

Quick question but what is the dev original language? Since they mention a jap version will be released too.
Probably english main with japanese second. Could be the other way around, but japanese artists usually don't use patreon. I doubt he hires a translator.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So there's a new game from the dev but no Gallery Mode Update for the 2nd game chapter ???

alrighty then xD, its quite boring to savestate on everything tbh

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It's not even done yet, you can pay ~6 bucks (600円) to access the demo on the dev ci-en if you want but personally I'm holding out for the full release
Don't have them, and i am not even sure i could pay in ci-en anyway xD, btw is only there or also on the patreon?

Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
So to get this straight... Is there a way to avoide NTR and get pure route or something?
(Yes I m that person that plays NTR games only for non ntr routes if possible... Also - first playtrough of CoC 2 was on blue balled war/pal who never fucks anyone, but cuddles with Kassyrra... Just to explain my point. I hate NTR/corruption only games (maybe except contamination?) . And first "I will not lose" was kinda good on that part

Sep 8, 2017
So to get this straight... Is there a way to avoide NTR and get pure route or something?
(Yes I m that person that plays NTR games only for non ntr routes if possible... Also - first playtrough of CoC 2 was on blue balled war/pal who never fucks anyone, but cuddles with Kassyrra... Just to explain my point. I hate NTR/corruption only games (maybe except contamination?) . And first "I will not lose" was kinda good on that part
The start is unavoidable, but after the start you can play pure/love route.

Aug 30, 2021
You have 2 options; Anya will become either The King's Lover (NTR) or Lady Hero

Reactions: Zenix
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes