Ren'Py IA2: Cock Hero Adventure [v.2.4.9] [Tribe]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Untitled2.jpg
Overview:
With the new additions made to Imagine Erotic Application, it now offers more than just a simple fapping experience. It introduces a world with objectives and atmosphere, with the addition of the Adventure Mode, allowing players to set their own limitations and make their own rules. The game allows players to customize situations and encounters which facilitates the potential to create experiences only limited by their own imagination. Support me by lending me your suggestions and following me on my Patreon.

Mode Descriptions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: Tribe - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.4.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please read the Dev notes for features

Post regarding the latest poll

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Image/Animation Pack: - - - -

Extras:
Optional Extra Content

IA2.0.jpg IA2.1.jpg Snapshot_16.JPG IA2.2.jpg Gif_Preview.gif IA2.4.jpg screenshot0053.png screenshot0061.png IA2.3.jpg screenshot0050.png IA2.5.jpg screenshot0059.png IA2.6.jpg screenshot0052.png screenshot0060.png screenshot0062.png screenshot0052.png screenshot0075.png

Last edited:

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
! Community Uploads

Uploader​
Post​
Link(s)​

roughly 120 primarily hardcore cock hero clips​
1+2) roughly 100 primarily hardcore cock hero clips
3) 49 Hardcore cock hero clips
4) 28 hardcore, TS cock hero clips
5) 47 hardcore, group, anal, cosplay cock hero clips
6) 25 TS, hypno, edging, oral cock hero clips
7) 50 hardcore CH clips 33 breaks
8) 46 hardcore CH clips 24 breaks
9) 27 hardcore CH clips 8 PMVs​
26 JAV/Hentai enemies + 53 JAV/Furry videos​

Cock Hero Clips

PMVs

Enemies

Images and Clips

Want To Make Your Own?

The attached file (Create Your Own.rar) contains all of the game's modifiable folders. This also makes it simple to share your own content if you desire. Simply place the images/clips in the attached file as if it were the game itself.

Also check out the video file converting guide if you're interested in conversion, reducing file size, or formatting your videos:
View attachment Guide Convert to WebM w Handbrake.pdf

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Interesting, going to try it right away, this reminds me there is a guy that made another Cock hero "game", but alas is a bit limited, you can only play it once per day, and don't have a lot of choice because the guy has a patreon system with different tiers.

MrCerealKiller

Nov 18, 2020
Looks very interesting, hope you try to make more premade tracks/image/video files in the future while keeping the customization option available as someone like me is very lazy to download thier own material and work on it. I understand you are trying to make this the framework that people can add to in thier own liking but I hope you can keep this in mind.

Sbeneko

Apr 13, 2018
My long unreply trend has broken for you. It 's a very interest and useful game(tools).
And may I ask where can I change the video show length to different from the image show length?
I mean The images and videos of MyImage? or we can't because it's myImage not myVideo?

English is not my mother language, sorry for my poor english.

Reactions: Tribe

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
If it may inspire you, here is the other Cock hero game I was talking about, Replay

Wish there was a good repository for them, so many of them got purged by PHub and even today is hard to upload or reupload them.

One could use "Webm for dummies" to easily cut clips, right now my first impression is that you could use "corruption hero" for inspiration, that's a game that while it verges too much into femdom and humilation for me, I think it does a lot without even using video with its characters.

Other impression is that it seems to have only tease for now, still is interesting and I like how you set it up as a platform that can be easily modified by others.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
IA has returned and is no longer simply an application. You can still throw any image or video compatible with Ren'Py in the folders and add it to the game, but now there's much more! While the goal remains to provide the player with a simple fapping experience, you'll find the beginnings of a world that provides objectives and atmosphere. You'll still be stroking one out most of the time, but with the addition of the new Adventure Mode, you'll be confronted with enemies and instructed to endure pleasures only limited by your imagination. Imagine Erotic Application continues to push the boundaries of the gaming experience for those who want to set their own limitations and make their own rules. Throughout the experience, you will not encounter a situation that cannot be customized in some way, from the enemies you encounter to the difficulty they provide.
You sold me a simple fapping experience. :ROFLMAO:

Looks and sounds interesting. Thanks, Tribe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IA2CockHeroAdventureImagineEroticApplication-2.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tribe and Mendonca

tangodar

Apr 24, 2018
There seems to be a limit to the amount of images/videos it can support. After adding... well, thousands of images and webms, it crashes to desktop just as you open it.

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Looks very interesting, hope you try to make more premade tracks/image/video files in the future while keeping the customization option available as someone like me is very lazy to download thier own material and work on it. I understand you are trying to make this the framework that people can add to in thier own liking but I hope you can keep this in mind.
Thanks! The 'delete' action was created specifically because I assumed most players would download image packs rather than use their own material, or at the very least buffer their own material with packs. This game assumes, and will continue to assume, that whatever you're viewing is most likely coming from a mod pack. I've reserved the first post for links to additional content as well. If nobody creates image packs or breaks down more CH videos, I suppose I'll have to set a day aside to do it myself in the future.

My long unreply trend has broken for you. It 's a very interest and useful game(tools).
And may I ask where can I change the video show length to different from the image show length?
I mean The images and videos of MyImage? or we can't because it's myImage not myVideo?

English is not my mother language, sorry for my poor english.
It takes even more effort to write in a language other than your native tongue, and I appreciate your time; no need to apologize. Thank you for your reply.
At this time you cannot display videos and images at different times, they share the same variable (number). This should be an expectation. It has already been added to the list of future updates, so look forward to it. I cannot comment on what priority it is at this time so I can't tell you when it will be added at this time. Thanks again.

If it may inspire you, here is the other Cock hero game I was talking about, Replay

Wish there was a good repository for them, so many of them got purged by PHub and even today is hard to upload or reupload them.

One could use "Webm for dummies" to easily cut clips, right now my first impression is that you could use "corruption hero" for inspiration, that's a game that while it verges too much into femdom and humilation for me, I think it does a lot without even using video with its characters.

Other impression is that it seems to have only tease for now, still is interesting and I like how you set it up as a platform that can be easily modified by others.
This is beautiful. I need references and inspiration like this to keep the juices flowing. Thank you so much for taking the time to show me this. And I will continue to try and keep this as modifiable as possible. My ambition is that modders may be able to easily add scenarios as well, but there are quite a few more patches before that can happen.

Hello, do you may know what actress is on last picutre (Suzanna) ?
Oof. Suzanna is actually the name of the enemy encounter there (she's behind that shown image) and the girl shown is from a cock hero clip that I randomly added to the image pack. I'll keep a lookout and see if I can track her name down for ya.

Is it handy compatible or all manual stuff?
I'm not exactly sure what the question is but there is a lot of automation if that's relevant. (Hands-free?)

There seems to be a limit to the amount of images/videos it can support. After adding... well, thousands of images and webms, it crashes to desktop just as you open it.
I'll look into it. I might need to add a loading mechanic. The game re-checks every image and video in the game at startup and each time it loads to keep your files updated in the event that files are moved while no time is given to the system to carry out that action. Thank you for sharing this with me and apologize for the bug.

tangodar

Apr 24, 2018
I'll look into it. I might need to add a loading mechanic. The game re-checks every image and video in the game at startup and each time it loads to keep your files updated in the event that files are moved while no time is given to the system to carry out that action. Thank you for sharing this with me and apologize for the bug.
No worries, you just released it, it's normal for it to be rough around the edges. Right now, it runs well (for now) with about 57k images (45000 jpg 12000 png). When I add the webms, it stops working at around 500. It seems those are more the problem. Your log also shows no errors. If you include any error logging, i'd be glad to share those.

• Love
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes