Others Abandoned IBoobs2 [v0.1.2] [Wexeo]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Honars

Jul 14, 2018
First one had potential. Whereas I only needed a couple of seconds looking at the previews to see that this one is a candidate to be abandoned soon enough. I don't imagine it getting adequate support.
I am patreon from the very beginning. while there will be at least some kind of content, I will stay in support.
Wexeo drew an avatar for me ...
honestly, I was attracted to this project by the huge ass of the elastic girl...
and I will wait for the opportunity to play with her...

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
for some reason my VPN disconnected because it thought this game was a torrent?
I'm not sure if everyone should be concerned by this I just thought I'd bring it up just in case.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Man, i saw this game on latest updates section. A new game named 'iBoobs2'...i clicked and came in because i was expecting to see a good joke with iphone reference on the first page. Really? No jokes? :(

wetaman

Jun 9, 2018
As a player of both games, I have to say that: In the first game I saw a lot of potential, however in the second I don't see that potential: c

Reactions: Gandalf78

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so let me get this straight.
He didn't even finish the first one past 0.2.... but decided to make a second one that somehow looks worse judging by the previews.

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
As a player of both games, I have to say that: In the first game I saw a lot of potential, however in the second I don't see that potential: c
If we talk about the potential, there are obviously more of it in the second one, more opportunities in manipulating situations, in other words, I just made a mistake at the beginning of the story, I will redo everything)))
so let me get this straight.
He didn't even finish the first one past 0.2.... but decided to make a second one that somehow looks worse judging by the previews.
The first game can't be terminated, it was a TEST, the code in this game is broken and was originally not written correctly, so its "finishing" - impossible! The second part is the same as the first one, only changed the genre, of course it will be chips from the first part (the system of choice of poses) and all that, just in the a 2D adventure .

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
All the Content from the 1st Version are gone.. that sucks.
Sorry to say this but I didn´t see a big Future for this Version.

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
All the Content from the 1st Version are gone.. that sucks.
Sorry to say this but I didn´t see a big Future for this Version.
You've got to be kidding me!)) I'll tell everyone to remember, that's just the basis!!! At the moment there's practically no content in the game (This crab doesn't count, it was added just for the sake of the test), so in future versions the features and content will be much better than in the first part!
The update will be released in this month and will be an starting point of the features of the game engine! (it's NOT RPGM, I've re-created the base to make it the way I want it to be)
Stop saying that the game is worse than the first one - this part hasn't come out yet!!!! A little patience, I figured out what you want, and I'll give you all.
Thank you all) fuh)

for some reason my VPN disconnected because it thought this game was a torrent?
I'm not sure if everyone should be concerned by this I just thought I'd bring it up just in case.
WhaT?-_-

wetaman

Jun 9, 2018
I hope to see the milf in the game, meanwhile I will continue the game! And I like the drawing style. good luck

Reactions: Zoctongo
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes