• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned IBoobs2 [v0.1.2] [Wexeo]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
If we talk about the potential, there are obviously more of it in the second one, more opportunities in manipulating situations, in other words, I just made a mistake at the beginning of the story, I will redo everything)))
More options and supposed sandbox format does not exactly equal greater entertainment potential.
The combination of art and interface in this one makes it feel definitely by comparison with the previous.

The first game can't be terminated, it was a TEST, the code in this game is broken and was originally not written correctly, so its "finishing" - impossible!
So, by your own admission, you left the test unfinished at best, failed it at worst - and instead of trying to redo it right or correct the coding, you start a new one and expect people to support you financially on Patreon for that. Am i getting this right?!

The second part is the same as the first one, only changed the genre, of course it will be chips from the first part (the system of choice of poses) and all that, just in the a 2D adventure.
Uh, from what i remember first part was not exactly a 3D work, not to mention the sentence as a whole is not exactly clear on what you're trying to say. Care to explain again?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't quite get why there's a screenshot of a closeup of a dudes dick in latex if this isn't a gay game. What an odd thing to put in the previews. Also is that a $10 paywall I see? What does "bonus material" mean?

Reactions: potty khale

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
To the dev, will there be anal?
Well, of course, the game is planned to be interactive and free to choose actions, that's why I created this engine);)
Will this go beyond groping and oral, or is that as far as it'll be taken ?
Asking cause iBoobs1 stayed around that, but as I can understand that was a demo of a sort.
Absolutely! That's why I started doing the new version, everything will be, yes, everything will go as far as morale will allow).
I don't quite get why there's a screenshot of a closeup of a dudes dick in latex if this isn't a gay game. What an odd thing to put in the previews. Also is that a $10 paywall I see? What does "bonus material" mean?
1). It's not so weird, you don't have to dramatize...
2). Additional poses or costumes for the characters
oke played it its a very small update and it needs a incest patch also will we see other stuff besides the anal talk not realy my thing XD ? Wexeo
The patch will be as soon as it's done!))))

!!!!!!!!!!!You can read all the news on the server in Discrod!! - :sneaky:

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
"More options and supposed sandbox format does not exactly equal greater entertainment potential.
The combination of art and interface in this one makes it feel definitely by comparison with the previous."
- That's what it looks like so far, but it's going to be resolved soon. ;)

"So, by your own admission, you left the test unfinished at best, failed it at worst - and instead of trying to redo it right or correct the coding, you start a new one and expect people to support you financially on Patreon for that. Am i getting this right?!"
- It's been half a year since the first game was created, and at that time I couldn't do anything, my programming knowledge was zero, so the only way out was to go on the road to creating a new version with a more accurate approach and step-by-step actions that would make it easier for me to study programming. o_O

"Uh, from what i remember first part was not exactly a 3D work, not to mention the sentence as a whole is not exactly clear on what you're trying to say. Care to explain again?"
- Wrong genre, I'm sorry, but still, what do I have to explain? The difference is obvious, in the first part you didn't have to control the character's movement, and in the second part you can, it sounded silly and banal, well, you wanted to hear it. :confused:

BamBOOBled

Mar 20, 2019
How to download it correctly?
Every download is just one unaccessible file.. please some help.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
just rename it to IBoobs2_v0.1.2.win64.zip

the dev mad ea mistake, it is an archive of files but he endend up removing the file extension for it

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
just rename it to IBoobs2_v0.1.2.win64.zip
the dev mad ea mistake, it is an archive of files but he endend up removing the file extension for it
Yes, I've renamed the files, but I've always done it, apparently now something has gone wrong))) In the next update I'll fix it, but in the meantime just add zip or rar to the end)(y)

Reactions: hakulaku97
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes