2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I read the reasoning why ICcreations isn't continuing. I wish he would. He could keep his Patreon account and just advertise for a subscribstar one or something for this game. Or, he could do like some other games and make it where we can change the relationships. But, I'm not a creator, so I don't know how much trouble that would be to do. Maybe he'll be able to eventually come back to this in some way, shape, or form.

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Yes v4 here instead of Altered Destiny which I think is getting too convoluted for this kind of game

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I just got the game working on android with Joiplay
Note: if you have an old phone it might not run correctly if it doesn't work on your phone then I'm sorry but I can't fix that

What you need to do is download the game above then transfer it to your android phone then click the spoiler tag below for instructions on how to install the game to joiplay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
I talked to Iccreations a few months back. He didn't abandon it because he was busy with FILF. He abandoned it because of the update to Patreon's terms and services which declared no depictions of Incest (This actually hurt a lot of game developers). He didn't think it would work to try to retcon the game so all the characters were unrelated, so he abandoned it instead.

I asked if he would be willing to let someone inherit and finish the game, but he told me that he wanted to keep the characters because he likes to use them for easter eggs in his new games (which true to his word, he has been doing). I know, I'm pretty bummed about it too, but honestly, he was excited to work on this project and he was a victim of circumstance, so don't blame him.

I will definitely miss the characters, but FILF is still a great game (I personally don't care for altered destiny, but I know a lot of people like that as well.
Doesn't make complete sense though (ICC reaction that is), since you seemingly can work around this incest thing when you have custom relations. You just need to make sure you don't literally advertise using mom or sister and you're pretty much set and for IC in paradise this has been the default. And since the game title is also only loosely referring to the content......

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes