VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ich Will Project [v0.3.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Regarding Ich Will

Since I have a lot of failed attempts at finding an artist to partner with to finish Ich Will, I will likely continue the game using Koikatsu. I don't have a taster of a PC anymore, now it's more like a very impressive calculator, so working on the studio is slightly easier on top of the ton of new features the mods have.

It will take time still, though, since I'm still working on my other projects, but I'm slowly adding things like music and whatnot, hopefully, I'll finish Charlotte's story in the upcoming update.

CharaStudio-2022-05-18-05-36-51-Render.png

May 23, 2019
Regarding Ich Will

Since I have a lot of failed attempts at finding an artist to partner with to finish Ich Will, I will likely continue the game using Koikatsu. I don't have a taster of a PC anymore, now it's more like a very impressive calculator, so working on the studio is slightly easier on top of the ton of new features the mods have.

It will take time still, though, since I'm still working on my other projects, but I'm slowly adding things like music and whatnot, hopefully, I'll finish Charlotte's story in the upcoming update.

View attachment 1819797
Well hello there, dear dev. Wanted to ask - if this project still alive?

Reactions: madmidget

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I ch mag es . Hoffe das es weiter geht. mit dem spiel.
I like it hope it goes on with the game.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes