VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ich Will Project [v0.3.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
0.3.1 Charlotte's route new scene is live!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:

I hope you guys enjoy this update. I had a lot of fun working on Ich Will again and made me realize why I love these characters so much, even though I know a lot can be improved, and I hope that can be done soon enough. Can't wait to go back to work on Ich Will full force soon enough!

main_menu.png
screenshot0042.png

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Can't wait to check out the new content, but I know for sure this will be very good
It's on the short side. It's only one part with one full scene and extras compared to the 4 parts I used to do. There's still a lot of story since it's reaching Charlotte's story climax. I do still hope you enjoy it, though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not particularly a fan of femdom (I don't really like it at all), but I've read that even though it starts with femdom, you can end it shorlty(and I hope that doesn't mean swapping it for maledom, which I don't like either). How extreme is femdom? If it is something light and ends soon, then surely I can be interested in the game (whose description sounds pretty good).

I don't like BDSM either, is there a lot? Is it something light? Could it be avoided?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
still koikatu? i thought ya want to change it
I'm still looking for a new artist. It's slow and rather frustrating progress, I do have a new artist already, but, again, it's slow progress. I might as well find a koikatsu artist to remake my characters and scene to look better, but I'd rather go 2D.

I'm not particularly a fan of femdom (I don't really like it at all), but I've read that even though it starts with femdom, you can end it shorlty(and I hope that doesn't mean swapping it for maledom, which I don't like either). How extreme is femdom? If it is something light and ends soon, then surely I can be interested in the game (whose description sounds pretty good).

I don't like BDSM either, is there a lot? Is it something light? Could it be avoided?
The femdom is not very heavy, mostly the girls taking control rather than the MC, likewise, it won't be swapped by maledom either, it's a rather vanilla game. The only route with heavy femdom will be Julia's route, and even then, it will be mostly her bossing him around. Every element is rather light, and even though it can't be avoided, I hope it isn't enough to be off-putting.

I see the femdom tag but upon searching the thread a bit, I see that there were plans for the MC to develop past the femdom as the game goes on. So, AmazonessKing , my question you is what if I like the femdom? Can I continue the femdom in the routes or am I forced to have the MC get rid of the femdom?
Most femdom is a product of the situation, once the MC gets a hold of it, the femdom will be less predominant, except in Julia's route. It isn't a matter of getting rid of femdom but rather getting even when it comes to sex.

wondering why the game wasn't updated for so long in the first place.
Long story short, my old PC died and I can't do Koikatsu on my new toaster PC. The new scene is something I had done before my PC broke down, I had to redownload koikatsu to do some finishing touches to the scenes, but it was a slow and painful experience. The game is definitively not abandoned, that's for sure, I've been looking for alternatives ever since, like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The femdom is not very heavy, mostly the girls taking control rather than the MC, likewise, it won't be swapped by maledom either, it's a rather vanilla game. The only route with heavy femdom will be Julia's route, and even then, it will be mostly her bossing him around. Every element is rather light, and even though it can't be avoided, I hope it isn't enough to be off-putting.
I guess I'll try to see how it works for my tastes. I'm definitely a very vanilla player.

Reactions: AmazonessKing

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I get an error when attempting to save. Also is there not supposed to be any audio? Is there going to be audio eventually? Being alone with my thoughts can ruin my immersion a bit.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I get an error when attempting to save. Also is there not supposed to be any audio? Is there going to be audio eventually? Being alone with my thoughts can ruin my immersion a bit.
No audio in the game for now, but yes, there will be some eventually. As for the error, does it have any traceback.txt?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
No audio in the game for now, but yes, there will be some eventually. As for the error, does it have any traceback.txt?
Yeah I can try copy paste it here if you want

Edit: Oh I quit the game and came back on and now it saves but none of the lines I read are marked as read. Strange.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Btw are there any animations in game or will all the sex be stop motion?

Edit: I played some more and the non animated style does give way for new positions where your mind fills the gaps which is nice but in some cases the position could probably be just the animated one from Koikatsu. Although the scenes do seem to mention individual thrusts at times so maybe the non animated stuff is better.

That being said some background music and sound would definitely help with the immersion. Also the game seems to do background image + foreground character stills often. It might benefit from some transitional scenes so it feels like more of a connected world instead of the MC teleporting to various locations in the school.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes