VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ich Will Project [v0.3.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
In today's devlog:

Hey, mates, very short devlog, since there are not a lot of things to say: First, I'm juggling my time between Ich Will and the new secret project I'm working on. Since the later is mechanically more complex, it does take me quite a lot more time, but once I have the demo ready, with the system framework, I should be good to focus on Ich Will entirely to release the next couple of updates. As for Jumpscare, taking it easy since the code is actually done and I'm only waiting for the art.

Now, for the weekly update:

• Sex Scenes 1/2
    • Sex Scene One 32/32
    • Sex Scene Two 3/?
  • Extra Scenes 1/2
    • Extra Scene One 8/8
    • Extra Scene Two 10/10
  • Ending Scenes 0/3
    • Ending One 0/?
    • Ending Two 0/?
    • Ending Three 0/?
Side Progress:

• Music 9/13
  • CTC 4/4
  • Cum Countdown 1/1
I won't be posting scenes anymore because anything I post from now on may as well be spoilers. However, for this week I can share this new background. Can anyone guess what this is?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Without further ado, though, today's pin-up is for everyone's favorite crusher thighs, Chloe! And for her alternative outfit, she is good at most sports, just like Valerie, and that includes cheer-leading!

That's all for this week. I've been extremely busy. Some kind soul gifted me Dawn of War 2 in Steam, and I played Elite Mod a couple of times, but flesh needs to be strong and I want to keep away from it until I finish a considerable part of all my projects. When I'm done, if anyone wants to play DoW 2, just hit me up. In either case, see you soon!

Final Musical Note:

Stay tuned, and see ya!

As for Julia I haven't gone through her route enough yet besides that literal first time you go into her mind to say whether I hate her or not
I'd love to see your thoughts on her once you go through the rest! She will be the next character developed because of pacing.

Reactions: khenshin

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
In today's devlog:

Last week I didn't make a devlog for 2 reasons, I'm going to spoiler one since it's more personal and not exactly relevant to the games, and the other, well, is.:
Reason 1: A lot of things happened, first I was told that I'm getting laid off of my current day job by the 15th of next month. I'm ok with that, since I managed to have some savings, and because I will be able to return to work on the games full time, but the other problem is that the people who were living with me and shared the rent with me told me they are not able to afford rent either, so I'm forced to move as well because I can't afford the full rent either. Last week I was trying to look for a place to move to, and I found it, so these days I've been busy with that. I should be moving before the 15th as well.
Reason 2: I finished the demo for the other secret project I'm working on. It's not for the public yet, is mostly an alpha to iron some story bits and let the artist know what CGs are needed. The artist is so go check his Pixiv.

Going back to the progress:

• Sex Scenes 1/2
    • Sex Scene One 32/32
    • Sex Scene Two 5/?
  • Extra Scenes 1/2
    • Extra Scene One 8/8
    • Extra Scene Two 10/10
  • Ending Scenes 0/3
    • Ending One 0/?
    • Ending Two 0/?
    • Ending Three 0/?
Side Progress:

• Music 9/13
  • CTC 4/4
  • Cum Countdown 1/1
Sadly, due to the aforementioned complications, I've only done 2 more CGs, and while the writing is halfway done (so I could work on CGs), I still have a lot to go. I'm not exactly sure how much it will take, but past the 15th expect way more content and probably the work speed of before I had a job in the first place.

Not everything is bad news, though. I don't like giving devlogs with empty hands, so here's a bit of progress on Jumpscare's front, made by , check his twitter as well! And check the game's thread if you will:

And now, one of my favorite parts of devlogs, the pin-ups! Today is a, seemingly, fan-favorite, and personal favorite as well, Claire! Her alternative outfit is Juliabot's tight suit, I really like that the color compliments her and her hair, and truth be told, I'm an small boobs kind of guy, and I really like how the suit looks with her body as well.

That's all for now, a rather short devlog, but as I said, I'm actually excited because I will be back to work on the games full time, which is cool by me seeing how I'm working in 3 different projects as of now, and I'm eager to deliver things quickly as I used to!

Final Musical Note:

Stay tuned, and see ya!

Reactions: khenshin

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
On today's devlog:

So a month or so was the last time I came around. Not much to say, last week on Monday I finished everything I had to do with my moving, along with other boring things about my life, so let's jump to the important things.

First, let me start with my other games. Let me show you guys up with this:
Now as for Jumpscare, I will post (If I already haven't) progress on its own thread as well, since there's already more about my other game in the thread. Now for the progression:
  • Sex Scenes 1/2
    • Sex Scene One 32/32
    • Sex Scene Two 10/?
  • Extra Scenes 1/2
    • Extra Scene One 8/8
    • Extra Scene Two 10/10
  • Ending Scenes 0/3
    • Ending One 0/?
    • Ending Two 0/?
    • Ending Three 0/?
I just recently started working on the game again, because I didn't have access to my PC until last week, and between the other games I'm going pretty slowly but surely. As so, I've only gone forward with a couple of scenes. HOWEVER, the writing is all done, something I usually don't do but the one thing I could do without my PC. The progression bar kinda sucks, I may fix it by the next update, but that's for later.

Now, the pin-ups! Today's week, since this is the spooky month, I think, I made a pin-up of Asma, the devil. If you guys wonder where's her name comes from, . Her alternative outfit is the soldier's outfit without the mask (wink wink), and I like it because she gives some airs of Tank Girl.

So that's all for this week. Since I have no job and I'm in a new house, I should be faster, but there are 3 games, still, I work equally in all of them, and since the frame code is done for all of them, all I'm doing is writing or improving details. If there's anyone still there, thank you.

Final Musical Note:

Stay tuned, and see ya!

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Demitrius p, dude, we're here to have discussions not to make a new dictionary.

I'm eating a sweet apple right now. There you will tell me what the hell is it doing here? The Contradiction.

Everyone has their own contradictions, their own disagreements and their own shit, and you come here to spread the good word? Seriously?

We are not here to make debates about who is right or wrong, or to make remarks like "while all the reactions to mine are thumbs up? ", I just gave you an :FacePalm:, despite your long posts have been deleted you continue, this palm face is legitimate, and frankly what is this comment on the reactions? It's a childish argument.

The world turns on the contradiction, it is especially not on F95 that you would find the opposite.

Go out for some fresh air or do something, or call the CIA and FBI, you need it. :HideThePain:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Demitrius p, dude, we're here to have discussions not to make a new dictionary.

I'm eating a sweet apple right now. There you will tell me what the hell is it doing here? The Contradiction.

Everyone has their own contradictions, their own disagreements and their own shit, and you come here to spread the good word? Seriously?

We are not here to make debates about who is right or wrong, or to make remarks like "while all the reactions to mine are thumbs up? ", I just gave you an :FacePalm:, despite your long posts have been deleted you continue, this palm face is legitimate, and frankly what is this comment on the reactions? It's a childish argument.

The world turns on the contradiction, it is especially not on F95 that you would find the opposite.

Go out for some fresh air or do something, or call the CIA and FBI, you need it. :HideThePain:
Normally I'm inclined to agree. The only reason why this particular issue was of such importance to me was due to the implications of where what he argued for, whether intentionally or not, could lead.

That said though, All the posts have since been deleted, let's just leave it alone.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
So, this game is dead, right? Nothing on Patreon since June, and his twitter seems to be nothing but posts about some Steven Universe fangame.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I used to skip patreon and post in other media. I learned with Gen Domination that I should post more often in patreon, though. Whenever I have something sizable ready. As mentioned before, I'm only missing the endings, but rendering is a bitch.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I used to skip patreon and post in other media. I learned with Gen Domination that I should post more often in patreon, though. Whenever I have something sizable ready. As mentioned before, I'm only missing the endings, but rendering is a bitch.
Yeah, but you gotta keep in mind, with most of the mods here, If there's no activity for 3 months & no updates on Patreon, they'll slap the abandoned tag on it. Even if you don't have an update ready to go, you still should communicate frequently through there to avoid the abandoned hammer.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
It happened to me once, actually, and I just realized when I was about to release that new update, lol.
I try to be somewhat active in this forum to avoid that. I have plenty of pin-ups to post, but I feel cheap posting those without some meaningful advance.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think this game is pretty much defunct.. nearly a year and no update.. think dev dropped this for whatever secret project he is working on. It's too bad it was pretty good.. but a dev that does not finish there work is not a real dev in my eyes.. let's start a project.. let's drop it and start another.. not worth following at all.

• Angry

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
As mentioned on various other sites, I stopped working on it because I can't do the renders anymore. Once I launch the update for my other project (Gem Domination) I will hire someone to help me with renders.

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
The overhaul is coming along nicely.
There's Charlotte sprite:

And here's proposals for the logo:

What do you guys think so far? I'll try to go back to weekly updates on this if everything goes alright. I'm hyped!

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
The overhaul is coming along nicely.
There's Charlotte sprite:

And here's proposals for the logo:

What do you guys think so far? I'll try to go back to weekly updates on this if everything goes alright. I'm hyped!
It's been a while since I've been on this thread but if I'm looking at thing correctly. The characters are getting a design overhaul?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
It's been a while since I've been on this thread but if I'm looking at thing correctly. The characters are getting a design overhaul?
They are. The previous assets were always meant to be changed since they were mostly placeholder and a way for me to tell the story. I hope you like the new ones as much as the old ones. Any criticism is valid (y)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes