VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ich Will Project [v0.3.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devlog:

I've been working ever so slowly on the next update. There are so much things I do want to add to the next version, and I hope I got to. From background music to maybe sound effects, better effects like little markers at the end of the dialogue, personalized for each character's psyche, but that's more of a side thing I want to do and I'll try to research it again on my free time. Back to the game itself, I've written around 600 lines of dialogue already for Charlotte. If my calculations are correct, this one will end with 3000+ lines of dialogue just like the previous update, so I'm just getting started. I already have the layout for the next extra scene for Charlotte, and I have a surprise for you guys in this very route that I hope you like. Just like before, my self-imposed deadline is the first week of the next month, but that seems to be too little right now since I released the last update just last week. Still, I'm aiming for that.

I figured I will go back to my constant updates now that things with COVID went back to normal, kind of. I will update constantly every Friday if possible, just to keep you guys informed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stay tuned and see you later.

Final musical note:

Reactions: khenshin

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devlog:

Happy to say I do have some things to show for this devlog, as small as it is, and maybe an small insight on how I work with each update. Despite the game having the overall story finished with it's twist and turns, sometimes I get very inspired and I write and write and write, then I read and determinate if this is something enjoyable to read, something that isn't tedious, that it can be somewhat funny but that it can also contributes with the character's, well, characterization and mood.

This is important when I do build either the extra scenes and the sex scenes. To explain further, here's a bit of how my "flowchart" of sorts work.

1. Using the notes I have about the plot I start developing the dialogue and interactions between the characters.
  2. That's when I reach either an extra scene or a sex scene, so I use the general feeling of the scene to construct how and why the sex scene will happen.
  3. I build first the sex scenes, then I write the dialogue for it, so I can have an specific number of sex scenes but also to imagine how it will go from the point I entered it
  4. Rinse and repeat until the scene is done.
Right now I'm in the 3rd step of this part with Charlotte, which is what I wanted to get to. I'm starting to build the scene. This is very early so I don't know if it's final, I'm not entirely convinced with the lighting, but this is the general feeling of the scene. So, to show what it is, here it is:

Final musical note:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I couldn't post the devlog yesterday because it was a long day. Regardless, here it is:

I don't really have a lot to show this time around regarding Ich Will. I'm still working in the sex scene from last week, since it will have around 32 scenes, and I'm liking the concept so far. A little bit hard to pull the execution, and specially time consuming, but I will get there, and if I just post scenes from that single scene I may spoil it all. That being said, I think it's a good opportunity on how I make the scenes, if anyone is interested:

As said on the previous devlog, I actually stop writing at the time of the sex scene to make the sex scene itself, which takes me quite a lot of time, specially since my PC isn't that good and it's rendered unusable while I work on the scenes at a VERY slow pace, and everything can go wrong. I first try to make a pose and go for lighting that would fit the feel of what is happening before the scene happens. From there I start planning what will happen in the scene, how the variations will go, and that includes cum in/cum out variations and afterglow. Then I just start doing it, I do slight differences in the variations depending on how it goes, what is happening, the pacing, etc, until I finish the whole thing, then I have to write for the scene.

In other news, I made a "progress chart" to keep people aware of the process of the game. I thought it was a good idea so people know what is done and what isn't during what time. I will try to update it at least once a day in my Discord channel, but I will post an updated version every Friday in each devlog as well to keep you guys updated, here it is:

Main Progress:
Charlotte's Route part two
  • Sex Scenes 0/2
    • Sex Scene One 3/32
    • Sex Scene Two 0/?
  • Extra Scenes 0/2
    • Extra Scene One 5/?
    • Extra Scene Two 0/?
  • Ending Scenes 0/3
    • Ending One 0/?
    • Ending Two 0/?
    • Ending Three 0/?
Side Progress:
  • Music 4/13
  • CTC 2/4
  • Cum Countdown 0/1
As you can see, the "side progress" is something I want to add to the game in the long run, not necessarily something I have to press for every update. CTC is those small things at the end of the sentence, it stands for "click to continue", which basically means you can continue clicking. However, as you can see, this is is far, far bigger than I originally expected, mostly because of the endings, which I want to make them somewhat significant instead of "this happened, now fuck off" kind of deal.

Now, I don't want to leave you guys with nothing to see, so unrelated to Ich Will, I want to somewhat announce a new side project I also began this week, sort of. The game is called JumpScare. I will make a thread for it later, but I want to leave a pic showing the main character of that game just as an eye candy:

Final musical note:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
In today's devlog:

Unlike last week, I do have a lot to show, not necessarily with CGs, but I'm about to finish the current scene I'm working with Charlotte, which you will see at the end of this post. And this is an excellent opportunity to talk about how I model the poses and the such:

There are two ways 1) I use the default poses in koikatsu as reference and then use FK/IK to change it to whatever I may need and 2) I start from scratch using a T-pose. Although the later is a lot more time consuming, truth is both are very hard consuming, specially when you have a toaster like me so the CharaStudio is VERY unresponsive and trying to change any node is a pain in the ass and slow as fuck. As I've used CharaStudio more you get more and more used to it so I'm able to work somewhat faster, but there are things I, right now at least, don't find any way around like how terrible controlling the camera is. Anyway, so yeah, basically, I need to strike the "base" pose first, which is what takes the most time, depending on the scene I don't need to change the MC, and if I do the MC has 2 modes: In, when he is trusting in, and Out, self-explanatory, however, whatever heroine I'm working with tend to have very slight changes as the scene progress, from expression to the hand posture, etc. So once I have the base pose, I just need to slightly change it as I build the rest of the scene and, finally, add effects such as cum if needed (These are my favorite because I like making ahegaos in Koikatsu

I wanted to explain this because I'm towards the end of this scene that basically is made of 3 parts, I'm in the start of the third part, and the base pose is already done, meaning that I should smoothly finish the rest of the scene by tomorrow. That being said, here's this weeks progress bar:

Main Progress: Charlotte's Route part two
  • Sex Scenes 0/2
    • Sex Scene One 23/32
    • Sex Scene Two 0/?
  • Extra Scenes 0/2
    • Extra Scene One 5/?
    • Extra Scene Two 0/?
  • Ending Scenes 0/3
    • Ending One 0/?
    • Ending Two 0/?
    • Ending Three 0/?
Side Progress:
  • Music 5/13
  • CTC 4/4
  • Cum Countdown 1/1
Now jumping to the Side Progress: First of all, finding suiting music is a pain in the ass in royalty free sites, everything sounds like a cheap youtube commercial. Now, I managed to complete the CTC for each character, they will change mostly inside the psyche, and of course, it comes with two different variations, just like the textboxes do, so here:

I hope it's very evident which is which. And so, what I'm more proud of: The cum countdown! Or Cumdown. I took this idea from, guess where, Imouto Paradise, and I think it's such a nice idea. Of course theirs looks way better than mine, but this is what I came up with, needless to say, each color represents one of the girls and will appear with them:

Now, in case you are not aware how it would work, and I don't blame you: In the scenes, before the climax, the countdown will start right before 10 clicks off of the climax. As you click, the number will go down, when it marks 6, the circle will start to go down, and it looks pretty cool. This serves for two reasons: As a warning that the "climax" is coming, and just to look fucking cool.

So yeah, that's about everything for now. As I said, luckily tomorrow or on sunday I will finish the current scene so I can move on with the script. Other than that, I'm also working with the plans of my next game JumpScare, I already have a really nice artist and I hope things come along, honestly. And, oh, right, progress:

Final musical note:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
In today's devlog:

What a nice day to announce that I finally finished the sex scene, both in renders and in writing. I started writing the final part of Charlotte story today. I have all scenes ready, including one extra scene I absolutely loved, a really small but wholesome detail, and I wish I could post it, but I don't want to spoil it.

I don't have any relatively interesting dev related story today, sadly, but before I move to progress, I want to mention that this is the 5th devlog ever since the last one, so I'm basically 5 weeks into this update. I want to not go beyond the 8th, which would be 2 months, and if I do, I don't really want to stretch it past 10th, so if it comes to that, I may have to delay the endings, but they won't be their own update but rather will be bundle with the next character in line, which most likely will be Julia. Without further ado:

• Sex Scenes 1/2
    • Sex Scene One 32/32
    • Sex Scene Two 0/?
  • Extra Scenes 1/2
    • Extra Scene One 8/8
    • Extra Scene Two 0/?
  • Ending Scenes 0/3
    • Ending One 0/?
    • Ending Two 0/?
    • Ending Three 0/?
Side Progress:
  • Music 7/13
  • CTC 4/4
  • Cum Countdown 1/1
So yeah, some progress with the music, and of course the first sex scene and extra scenes being done. As I said, I don't want to spoil the extra scene, but I will post my favorite variation for this scene:

I wanted to do that quickly because I want to introduce a new dynamic to the devlogs. I like pinups so I thought about making pinups of my characters, but due to an small mistake I ended swapping their clothes, and I liked the idea so I want to each week make pin-ups of my characters. I'll start with the introductory pinup with their normal clothes, and then an alternative costume. Today's week is Charlotte, using Asma's, the devil, clothes.

Lastly, don't forget to check my other game's project: JumpScare progress in it's own thread.

Final musical note:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Let me get home and I'll give you a savefile. That being said, I will implement a cheatcode menu later.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
In today's devlog:

I really don't have a lot to say today, at least regarding Ich Will. Most of my week I expended both at work which got a bit worse because we are returning to semi-lockdown and trying to find an artist for my other game, which consumes a lot of my time, but with some luck THIS time I will get somewhere. That being said, don't forget to check out how the other project is going:

• Sex Scenes 1/2
    • Sex Scene One 32/32
    • Sex Scene Two 0/?
  • Extra Scenes 1/2
    • Extra Scene One 8/8
    • Extra Scene Two 0/?
  • Ending Scenes 0/3
    • Ending One 0/?
    • Ending Two 0/?
    • Ending Three 0/?
Side Progress:
  • Music 7/13
  • CTC 4/4
  • Cum Countdown 1/1
Progress remains the same, because I just reached the last extra scene in Charlotte's route. I just need to make the extra scene itself and Charlotte's final sex scene, which is mostly assembled already. That should take me around 1 or 2 weeks, and the endings around 1 more week at best, and I'll be done with her route, and thus the next update. Still, I'll try to work more on the game so I can hopefully have it even before that if possible.

And now, for the pin-up of this week, Valerie using Julia's clothes, and I'm surprised how much I like the office look on her, and the glasses, man:

So yeah, a rather short devlog. Hopefully, next devlog will have more meat to it. Lastly, if you guys want go ahead and check my and my . I want the imageboard to grow particularly, because I know it will be fun with some more activity.

Final musical note:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
In today's devlog:

Today I want to talk about something I talked about back in , Someone asked me why the breasts of the characters, specially the big ones, change when clothed and some look bigger when naked look smaller. Well, there's a very good reason for that: Gravity. One of the things I like about Koikatsu is how the gravity works, at least when it isn't giving me a headache, and I'm sure other 3D rendering programs also have similar stuff. You see, in reality, breasts go down, and if they are very big, they go down because of their weight and gravity itself. BUT when women uses bras and clothing, breasts have something to hold onto, they don't go down and they look bigger, because you have more volume thanks to the support the clothes give. Here are some comparative images:
I put in line 3 characters, with different size of breasts, except those who are so small they don't sag down. As you can see, the biggest are Chloe's breasts. But because of that they sag even further, imagine how much that would weight (Maybe a good workout for her), if goes through Laura and finally Julia, which are slightly above average.

There are some problems with this, though, as you will see in today's Pinup with Laura. You see, clothes aren't bags, when they go around your body it looks more like a tent if you have big boobs. But due to how clothing works in Koikatsu, clothes looks like bags instead of tents, and they look kind of silly. My idea by giving Laura a sweater was to "cover" her massive breasts, but it's not possible using Koikatsu.

So yeah, that's it for technical stuff, so let's get into progress:

• Sex Scenes 1/2
    • Sex Scene One 32/32
    • Sex Scene Two 1/?
  • Extra Scenes 1/2
    • Extra Scene One 8/8
    • Extra Scene Two 3/?
  • Ending Scenes 0/3
    • Ending One 0/?
    • Ending Two 0/?
    • Ending Three 0/?
Side Progress:
  • Music 7/13
  • CTC 4/4
  • Cum Countdown 1/1
As promised last week, I started working on the extra scene for the next scene, but I'm very behind schedule, since it should be done by now. To talk a bit about it, did you ever wonder what's behind the mask of the soldiers? Well, you will find out soon, and that took me a bit of time to figure, and I still have to set the scene a bit further. Here's a preview, spoiler, everything is fucked:

That being said, one of the reasons I took so much time is because I tried to implement a bit of the music and the extra content like the cum countdown, but it's taking me a bit to figure it out, so I may scrap it for this version and add it in the next if it means I can finish Charlotte's story sooner.

And now, for the pin-up of this week, Laura wearing the robo suit from Laura! I liked it because of the glasses, and being an skintight suit it outlines Laura's nipple shape:

That's all for now. Remember to check the imageboard if you are bored, and I try to hold some activities in the discord server weekly.

Final musical note:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
In today's devlog:

Hey, mates, I'll keep it short since I'm writing this from my job (but worry not, I'll not get in trouble or anything). Today's devlog is a day late for very good reasons: I have a new project. And I know, it sucks that I'm starting to pick up so many projects, since I have more things to divide my attention, now, but, worry not, this is a side project, just like Jumpscare is. That means it will be simple and not as story-heavy as Ich Will is, and since I'm working with an artist, it should be done faster. I put upon myself to have the demo ready in a week, so I'm working on that already. What the new project is about is a complete secret, but I'm working with this guy: . Scripting is quite easy, the problem is that I want to implement a minigame and it's what's taking me the most. If anyone has experience with pygame and wants to give me a few tips on how to make it work, it should be a relatively simple Breakout clone game.

Now, for the weekly update:
  • Sex Scenes 1/2
    • Sex Scene One 32/32
    • Sex Scene Two 1/?
  • Extra Scenes 1/2
    • Extra Scene One 8/8
    • Extra Scene Two 8/?
  • Ending Scenes 0/3
    • Ending One 0/?
    • Ending Two 0/?
    • Ending Three 0/?
Side Progress:

• Music 8/13
  • CTC 4/4
  • Cum Countdown 1/1
As you can see, only the extra scene counter went forward. I finished the first half of the extra scene since I'm experimenting to not make them too static. I'm not sure if I should go back and add more since a lot of things are happening right now in this specific portion. This is the whole climax, after all, so things are not only exploding in the real world but inside Charlotte's mind, literally and figuratively. However, the scene is written and I'm close to the second sex scene.

For Jumpscare: Here's some more concept art, just so you guys don't have an empty hand this week. I could post some of the extra scenes, but I don't want to spoil anyone. All things in consideration, these are still early sketches, so there are a few changes I want to be done, like the breasts being a bit larger than I wanted in comparison to previous sketches, and I want a better-defined stomach, so the changes will be coming, worry not, I will want your opinion, though! And go and follow ! Go and check my other thread for more updates as well!

And this week's pin-up! I'm having a lot of fun with these, actually! Is always fun to pick a sexy woman and made her pose, don't you think? Poses that fits them, with clothing that makes their qualities stand out. This week's pin-up is for Julia! You know, I absolutely love her inverted nipples, it fits so well to her skin-tone and the modest size of her breasts (even if she insists they are massive, we all know that's not true). And her alternative outfit, she is wearing Laura's lingerie from her psyche clothes, I think she looks quite cute showing herself like this:

And before I leave, today I will not leave a musical note, because there was someone kind enough to made a small introduction to my game, so go ahead and follow his !

That's all for now. I'm cranking up my speed as much as I can. Once the short demo for the other project is done I'll focus completely on Ich Will until I can complete this update!

Stay tuned, and see ya!

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
AAAAAAAAH AmazonessKing I'm really digging the characters in this!! Valerie is my #1 best girl <3
hendrool.gif
Buuuuuut I can see why both you and DeathSerpent say Claire is the best girl she is pretty cute and hot(kinda makes me wonder how she'd look without her makeup) and honestly I kinda gotta give 3rd place to Charlotte she hot and kinda a nice character the more you go down her route and how she cares about Eileen(though I haven't gone enough through Julia's route yet so who knows). I'd give Jean 4th but I still can't like her at the moment so naturally chloe gets 4th(sadly but I want to put her higher maybe I'll give her 3rd. Anyway she's a really really nice character and that body don't even get me started on that <3). I'm really liking the story and you've made some really lovable characters keep up the good work.
tenor (2).gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Posts like this that really get me going when I'm writing. Thanks for your words, mate.
I'm really digging the characters in this!! Valerie is my #1 best girl
I must have done something good about Valerie because everyone loves her. Admittedly, the whole concept for the game actually started with Charlotte, Julia, and Valerie, Valerie being the one I thought the most about because she is... All my right points, if I'm honest. I think that one of the problems is that she is not very little flawed compared to the others, I think, especially to Julia. I'm certain everyone should hate Julia at this point, which is ok. I won't spoil things too much, but I can only say that the balance may change with Julia, but not with characters like Valerie.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shura Matoi

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Posts like this that really get me going when I'm writing. Thanks for your words, mate.
You're welcome and thank you for developing this.
tenor shura.gif
I must have done something good about Valerie because everyone loves her. Admittedly, the whole concept for the game actually started with Charlotte, Julia, and Valerie, Valerie being the one I thought the most about because she is... All my right points, if I'm honest. I think that one of the problems is that she is very little flawed compared to the others, I think, especially to Julia. I'm certain everyone should hate Julia at this point, which is ok. I won't spoil things too much, but I can only say that the balance may change with Julia, but not with characters like Valerie.
Valerie's smile, her body, and her personality as well as finding out the reason why she's smiling is sad but makes ya wanna love her even more and be there for her even more. As for Julia I haven't gone through her route enough yet besides that literal first time you go into her mind to say whether I hate her or not.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes