VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ich Will Project [v0.3.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's Devlog:

So it took me longer than expected, but I finally managed to turn everything into HD. So the game looks absolutely great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, man, I'm so tempted to upload a build with the new resolution, because I did some minor bug fixes. And you know what? I may as well, so be up to not the big fix some time later or tomorrow, but a little surprise as well.

HOWEVER, I knew this was going to happen but right now the game simply doubled it's size because, well, the resolution was doubles practically. Meaning, the game went from 500mb to 950mb! And I'm still not done with the new routes, that I actually should start working with.

Final music note, for now:

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Have you checked out the body overlays on the Koikatsu Discord channel? If you're looking to add more definition to the nude bodies of the girls, they have some pretty good overlays there.

Before I decided to forgo using Koikatsu for my project, I used overlays on all my girls. Here's what one of my characters looks like without the overlay and with the overlay, respectively.

In my opinion, it looks significantly better.

Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
0.2.1 Bug Fixes, HD and Android Port is live!

Changelog:

Again, even uploading this took me longer that I expected, and more than I would have wanted. Why? Well, the game is currently 1gb, you can check by yourselves, but it all goes into beautiful HD resolution. This puts me in a bit of a crossroads. Dunno how you guys feel with the game being this massive in size. Well, not massive, but I hope it's worth the download, nonetheless. Give me any comments, I may resort to extra compression if needed!

As for plenty of requests, I made an official android port. I tested it with emulators, but since my actual phone wouldn't be able to handle it, I didn't try it on hardware. I also leave here a very useful text ren'py left me when doing the build:
If you guys have any problems with the android build, just say so and I'll try to fix it right away!

I'm really behind of my schedule, but I hope I can work quickly to do all scenes I need to do, and I will keep you guys updated with that.

With that being said, please enjoy the game. Final musical note:
See ya soon!

Have you checked out the body overlays on the Koikatsu Discord channel? If you're looking to add more definition to the nude bodies of the girls, they have some pretty good overlays there.

Before I decided to forgo using Koikatsu for my project, I used overlays on all my girls. Here's what one of my characters looks like without the overlay and with the overlay, respectively.

In my opinion, it looks significantly better.
I do have the overlays still saved, but I decided ultimately not to use them for a matter of art styles. I agree it looks better, but it looks like done with brush, and that's not the style I was aiming for. Other than that, I was aiming for a much simpler style, that I hopefully achieved with no lines, less ambient occlusion and perfect shadows. Thanks for the suggestion, though But if I have to redo the game again I'm probably going to lose it.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
So, I have some time I don't make a devlog, but it's because I've been trying to get ahead of myself with how behind of schedule I am. I still am a bit, but better than before, so devlog:

I'm working on the promised routes for Laura, and also working on the whole route for Charlotte. I have a few things to show, but not a lot to say, both because I don't want to spoil, and because I rather the pics to talk for themselves:

So I hope I get it done in time, and as so, I'm working hard every day to have it done! I'll be seeing you soon!

i am preety sure this game had animation in the demo
but now i cant see the tag
did you remove it from the game?
Never had animations. It's only CG.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2019
So, I have some time I don't make a devlog, but it's because I've been trying to get ahead of myself with how behind of schedule I am. I still am a bit, but better than before, so devlog:

I'm working on the promised routes for Laura, and also working on the whole route for Charlotte. I have a few things to show, but not a lot to say, both because I don't want to spoil, and because I rather the pics to talk for themselves:

So I hope I get it done in time, and as so, I'm working hard every day to have it done! I'll be seeing you soon!

Never had animations. It's only CG.
tnx well i guess i miss read it back then waste of time for me

gl with the project kinda like the story

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hello. I'm here for the BDSM tag. I am quite predictable in that way. How substantive is that element of the game? if that is a major concern of mine, will I get it here?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hello. I'm here for the BDSM tag. I am quite predictable in that way. How substantive is that element of the game? if that is a major concern of mine, will I get it here?
There will be. It will be important for a particular character, but it will be a couple of months before getting down to her story. Her ending will heavily implement it!

Reactions: MasterMerp

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
This game ... It's amazing! I just played Charlotte's route, and it's already amazing. The best for the dev, I really want to see it finished! I am sorry for my bad english :)

• Love
D

Deleted member 119819

This game... is not good. But it gives very deep insights on the mind of the developer. Every single girl is essentially a part the developers mind, representing repressed emotions of him. That he relives in this game as the protagonist. Which is interesting in a way since it does question what kind of guy he is and what kind of motivations he has in life.
If you play through the girls routes you come to realize that all of them have a certain "theme" attached to their character. The princess, the nazi, the bush woman...
I interpret all of these as a way of the developer to cope with real troubles he has with himself as a human being and as a man. The wish to put "women in their place" and embrace their role in nature(the bush woman), the wish to be embraced and accepted as a true man despite his shortcomings(the nazi girl), the wish to be pampered by a girl that cares for him or at least pretends to do so.(the princess)
All of that wrapped in a innocent typical japanese highschool VN setting.
Now the game is horribly written and the character models taken from another game... but what you have here is not a game. But a rough map of another persons head.
It is in a way sad but also very interesting, if you are a sociopath that likes to read the mind of other people.

D

Deleted member 119819

Well, there certainly must be a reason to it especially since most of the character do not fit german stereotypes, the game doesn't even feature anything german besides the names and you could have just gone with japanese names typical for a visual novel or just make them international. Each girl from another nation.
But instead you went for strictly german names.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Honestly, mate, there's really no reason behind it. The title was in german so the girls are also in german. It will be relevant later, but not exactly incredibly important.

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
It is. The names were given very early in the development. In fact, another guy corrected one of the names since it needed "ü" instead of "u". However, I still wanted it to be a relatively meaningful thing, so I still decided to make it relevant later on, but as I said, no much, because there's really not a lot of meaning behind it.

If you are looking very very into it, I guess Unteralterbach is kind of an inspiration? But I mean, look at it for yourself, there's nothing of it on it other than being kinda german?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes