VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ich Will Project [v0.3.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
how about some events with mom?
I'd love to, but due to the nature of her story and her involvement, she is an unlockable character, meaning that she will added after the main 3 girls are completed. The reason I don't add anything to her right now is because it wouldn't make sense why the MC would want to go back into her mind more than a test. But later on she will definitively be included.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
First off, let me say, I'm very sorry and ashamed for the 5 day delay of the game. However, in the words of Shigeru Miyamoto, a delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

That being said, the official 0.1 version of the game is out:

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personal notes:

So that's mostly what I have to say, I hope you enjoy this new release, and, as always, I'm open to criticism, any comment is really appreciated.

What's next? Well, I will deliver 3 new paths, or even more if possible, in the next month. I also want to do some technical changes like better sprites for the characters, and some other small things, but always keeping the goal of improving the story overall as much as possible. So see you soon!

Oh, and before I forget, I actually released a subscribestar, to give an alternative to those who don't trust patreon, or just want a different platform.
I played the new demo and quite liked it. I would like to see the mc getting stronger so that he is able to work towards overpowering those that want to keep him below their heel. Hope the mc can meet more fantastical creatures and girls, though I wonder if they are a parallel dimension or just dreams? Great update!

Reactions: AmazonessKing
May 6, 2017
You are on the right track with that thought. As for the rest, you know how they say every head is a world? This is that quite literally, but it's not just dreams.
So most of the content is focused on Femdom even having several paths? If so, I think I'm going to pass the game because it always takes a long time for the protagonist to stop being subdued.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
If so, I think I'm going to pass the game because it always takes a long time for the protagonist to stop being subdued.
Not at all. In fact, the next update will have him stop being subdued. There is a single path that will be femdom heavily, and I think it should be obvious which one, cough... Julia... Cough But even that will be changed later on in the MCs story.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Fair enough, don't worry. With the first Charlotte path you can see that the MC is not really a pushover, but I think femdom was necessary in this chapter because of things out of the MC's control. That's why he should be able to turn the tables in the next batch of routes, particularly for both Charlotte and Valerie. But at the same time, I don't want to rush things, particularly with Valerie.

Oct 8, 2018
I just want to say that I love the interaction the developer has with us. It's good to see that he listens to the community. congratulations, keep this way. xD
Given the name Amazoness I think its fair to assume her gender is female. However I do agree. Its good to see a dev rubbing boots with degenerate pervert pirates... I mean providing support and listening to feedback in an attempt to create a great game for all to enjoy. Yea lets go with that

Edit. I just saw the devs full name and I feel mighty silly now

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devblog:

So my 3 days of rest already went by so I was working all day today/yesterday.

I'm reworking my character sprites. I wanted to make them animated and so they could blink, but working on Koikatsu is very limiting. Each main character have around 90 and 120 portraits now, basically 4 poses with 6 emotions each, so they are a fucking lot. Side characters have 2 poses with 6 emotions each. Also, each pose has a clothed, underwear and naked variation if possible, plus the psyche variations.

I should have it done by tomorrow, then I will add them to the code and then I will change all the portraits in the game and try to fit most lines to each pose and emotion.

A particular feature is that the portraits are relative to their actual sizes, Valerie being the tallest and Eileen the shortest. So look at this pic. The hilarious part is that is the ogre captured at the same spot and camera angle as the other girls, if I even need to emphasize more their massive actual size. Their crotch is at the height of Valerie's face wink wink:

I'm just missing the classmates and the giantesses. After that I will start working on the story again. In other news, I will add a succubus into the game, but way way later into the story. Can anyone guess how or where?

Final music note:

I may do devblogs a bit less often because, in the end of the day, I actually need to stop to do these across some platforms. But I will always try to keep you guys with exciting news. Also, I'm dead, see ya soon.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devblog:

I added 2 new characters to the cast. Both because I had a request about them, and because I liked the idea myself, and it's fitting to the story. Can you guess where are they going to be in?

Other than that, I've been working on the new character portraits, and they are mostly done, I resized the sprites and added most of them to the code already, but I have some left. Here's a preview of how it looks with Eileen. You tell me, how does it look better, these new sprites, or the old ones? I also think I should change some of the backgrounds so the new sprites don't feel out of place, but that will be for the next patch rather than this one, unless I have time to do so.

I should start doing the new scenes themselves very soon.

That's all for now. Remember, any comment is valuable, and I hope you enjoy what is being done so far.

Final musical note:

See ya later.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
For today's devlog:

So, a little bit of progress right now. Nothing really substantial, but it have been 2 days. So I already have all the sprites cropped and resized for the game. It is taking me more time than I expected to revise all the code until now and replace the old code for the old displayables with the new one, both because since there are more new displayables, the new range of emotion makes me change the character pose and emotion more often, so I don't only need to replace the old but add new one. The other is because the new system is kinda complex and hard to remember, so I need to constantly check the pose and emotions until I get used to them.

Just so I don't get burned out on that I've been doing some minor improvements to the gallery. For example, now when you open a gallery, you will be shown the image/total images in the top left of the screen to help you navigate through that specific gallery. I also added the functionality of clicking left mouse button to return instead of having to press return all the time. I think I can easily improve the gallery further, by adding more buttons to change to a different character gallery once inside a character gallery, for example.

And lastly, I added a new gallery, the extra gallery, which will be a showcase of character sprites as you unlock them, as well as backgrounds and the such, same as being able to see the chibi models and other neat stuff.

Final musical note:

That's all for today, see ya soon.

Reactions: Catherine♡

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devlog:

Since the portraits are pretty much done, I have time to make the new scenes. I will start with the "expand" scenes, which are the scenes early in the path or later on. They are meant to be "expansions" to the world in a visible way. For example, the scene I'm working on is supposed to be an exercise little scene that will take place before the sex scene. This is there both as comic relief and so you can visualize how Valerie looks while doing exercise.

In the case of Julia, the scene is more to expand on her character and another character, Laura. These are supposed to be very short, and it may go from 2 images, to 5 or a bit more depending on what the scene is depicting. Is not by any means the main course, just the starter.

It shouldn't take me a lot to do 6 of these scenes. And speaking of which, I will try to deliver 6 sex scenes this time, that's 6 whole paths, and that would end the common route where you "free roam". Depending on who you spend more time with, you'll end in a different route. But remember, spreading yourself thin can be your downfall.

Last musical note:

That's all for now!

• Love
Reactions: Catherine♡

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devlog:

Very short update. I've just been working on CGs before I move on to the story. I've been taking it easy, but I should be done even before schedule. I hope you find the CGs interesting.

Final Music Note:

That's all for now.

Reactions: Daveck

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devlog:

With the normal CGs out of the way I'm finally able to work on the sex CGs. They should be done in the next devlog if I do two per day.

HOWEVER. I found some errors with the code, sadly, that has to do with the new portraits. I will fix it once I finish the CGs.

That's all for now.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's Devlog:

Whew, do I have a lot of content to show. But I don't want to spoil absolutely everything. So have a few things.

I still have to finish 2 scenes, which I will finish tomorrow, and then jump directly to the code and, well, the story. As so, after this update, I probably won't have a lot to show, unless you want to see boring code or lines of text, heh. I will still have you posted with it regardless.

That's all for now. See you later.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys. I'm not dead, I was off the internet for around two weeks. BUT! I kept working on the game. The update is finished already, but I will post it tomorrow morning.

I'm making a short post now because tomorrow post will be QUITE long, so hang in there for more news!

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Alright, so I promised you yesterday, big ass post incoming, with the major news of version 0.2 releasing!

Changelog:

Notes:

As an apology for the delay, I made some teaser pics already. Here:

But these pics have to do with my next, probably most important point. Originally, I wanted to make a poll, asking about 2 important questions:
* Should the game jump to 1080p?
* Should I change ambient occlusion?
And the thing is, even though I wanted to know more opinions, I think I got quite enough in other communities and frequent and even here. So here are the answers:

* Should the game jump to 1080p?
YES. There's absolutely no reason not to. In fact, not doing it holds me back. You see, whenever I render a picture, I render it first at 1080p and THEN I resize the result to 720p. The reason I do this in the first place is the original and still ongoing plans for the game: I wanted the game to be 720p so my artist wouldn't have to work with ridiculous resolutions. However, right now there's no reason not to go 1080p completely. And if I do get actual art for the game, switching back to 720p is easy. Here are some images of the final result in a change to 1080p. I of course need to tune and redo some stuff, which I should have done quickly:

* Should I change ambient occlusion?
This was a tricky one, but ultimately, the answer is yes. I personally find appeal in polygonal models. Growing up in an era where 3D models weren't perfects but by no means ugly. Lara Croft was born out of this concept, after all. High ambient occlusion here tricked the models to show the polygons they are composed to, and I really really like the idea. However, I do get a lot of suggestions about it, and I personally don't mind either way, the hardest part is having to redo all the CGs I've done till now, and that will be easy as well because I always save a copy of the scene. Likewise, I took the opportunity to get rid of the the borderlines. You see, borderlines are used to help define a character if needed. It was needed because of the resolution, but now at 1080p, the pics are so smooth, it's ridiculous, and you don't need lines anymore.
As mentioned, the reason I ultimately choose to do this is, since I'm switching to 1080p, I might as well take the opportunity to overhaul the game as some people have suggested. Because as small as those comments may seem, I take them to heart and always consider them.
Comparisons:

Final note is: Thank you all for not dropping the game yet, despite not having news about it, but I assure you: Every day I'm working on the game with little to no rest, to deliver a better game for all of you; Something I can feel proud of while playing or other people telling me they played. So without further comments, the next update should be done by the 25th of next month, because it will be a Christmas gift (not quite), and there will be Christmas Cake, sort of.

If there's any bug, let me know, and as always:
See ya later.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes