VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ich Will Project [v0.3.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Alright, I fixed some bugs
A1.1-DEMO bugfix changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The MAC version is being uploaded still.

I don't really plan on adding animated scenes. Maybe in the future, but I didn't plan it with animations. The game was originally envisioned for 2D art (But I suck at it).
you can edit the changelog to reflect the new update but you also usually have to go through the 'Game Request' thread to get your game updated on the site, you can also just report the post and ask an admin to update the OP for you. The reason to go through the 'Game Request' thread is that a staff/admin can deal with updating the OP for you and also "promote" the update on the 'Latest Update' page

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Like the art will have to check out. just again understand it is a demo but starting with 1.0 drives me nuts. so it is sandbox more like 0.01 for current time and has some for all little, medium and big tits!!! think we are hitting everyone in this one!!!
mmm_Titties.gif

Good Luck with the Game!!!!

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
just again understand it is a demo but starting with 1.0 drives me nuts.
Well, I realized just later that it might be confusing, but this is DEMO 1.0 all together, it's the "complete demo", to put it in a way. After this, it will be back to 0.1 and so on, obviously without DEMO, it is already done, but I hope it isn't that confusing.
has some for all little, medium and big tits!!! think we are hitting everyone in this one!!!
Yup, that was the point. I also included some of my own things there like fit girls, but I hope it isn't too jarring.

Hope you like the game, mate!

Reactions: morphiospain

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Well, I realized just later that it might be confusing, but this is DEMO 1.0 all together, it's the "complete demo", to put it in a way. After this, it will be back to 0.1 and so on, obviously without DEMO, it is already done, but I hope it isn't that confusing.

Yup, that was the point. I also included some of my own things there like fit girls, but I hope it isn't too jarring.

Hope you like the game, mate!
Ahhh just me and my SOAP BOX on the 1.0 shizzle!!! You are correct at least you are one of the few that had Demo. So forgiveness is given!!! LOL
Shiz_Thaz_all_you_had_to_say.gif

We got this!!!

Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Known bugs:

• It's impossible to change the character's name: I didn't thought it was necessary in the build, but I already implemented a way to change names, plus an input making sure that the name you choose is indeed the name you want. Once you input a name and restart the game, the game don't ask you to input it again, but you can change it at game menus, plus I implemented a default name as well:

Sorry for these bugs. But tell you what: In 10 days I will release not only the all these bug fixes, but also I will release the following part of Charlotte's route, if not more I'm looking at you, Valerie.

Hopefully, this is the last bug. But if not, I will keep fixing them.

Reactions: lTTMl and Stawer

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
You have any plan to add game animated scenes for HJ, BJ or sex scenes :) ?
I don't. Since the game was envisioned to have traditional drawings for CG like a traditional VN, I already had everything planned to be still CGs and I'm trying to respect that. However, since I'm working with koikatsu and as I experiment with it, I may add animated scenes later on. One of the biggest problems is that rendering scenes already take a lot of toll on my dinosaur machine, imagine with animated scenes.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
When I was developing the game, I got used to make daily updates on it, it was a devblog. I guess I can continue that here:

Today's Devblog:
I was planning on taking the weekend free after released the demo, but I honestly managed to watch the movies I wanted and stuff already, and between the few bugfixes and the previous promise, I've been working the whole day on expanding what I've already done.

I already finished the first part of Valerie's investigation, the first part of Julia's investigation and the second part of Charlotte's investigation. I will see if I can do even more, but, as previously mentioned, rendering is a pain in the ass.

Here's a preview of what I'm working with:
I will try not to give too many sneak-a-peaks to not spoil the end result so much, but I also want feedback and opinions, not to mention to make clear I'm working on the game every day.

Final musical note:

See you tomorrow.

Reactions: lTTMl

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devblog:

Since I've been rewriting a lot lately and adapting new ideas I've been been having, I decided to dedicate myself to to do some small, fun things for the game. For starters, I did something I didn't do before, save the chibi versions of the characters as illusion cards to use them in the studio for an small thing I want to add to the game Not big fan of chibi sex, so it's not that. That being said, I'm making and adding new stuff to the content that already existed in the demo, both because it seems fitting and because now I kinda can, so they act as "an extra" for an act, to give a better view of what is happening and as eye candy.

Next, I made the "gallery image" for "extras", which will include a gallery of assets, like sprites and some other stuff, but that makes me touch a point I will mention below. And with that, I made a couple more of scenes. I will post a cropped sneak a peak. I really liked the pictures I made of the "extra" cast, specially the psyche cast, since it puts in perspective how massive the orc/ogre are. In addition to this one, I made the backgrounds for Laura and Eileen, which I didn't have ready till now.

The point I'm trying to make is: RESOLUTION
When I first started developing the game, I had in mind that making HIGH resolution drawings, say 1080p, takes a lot of time and effort, SPECIALLY for backgrounds. I know a lot of artists that switched to lower resolutions simple because it's easier. Now, this is important for the game, because of this I made the resolution of the game to be 720p. Back then, I didn't thought about using Koikatsu at all, and when I started using it, it was to use them as "reference" for the final art of the game.

In addition to that, lower resolution files's size is considerably lower than something in 1080p, making the game overall not weight as much as it would normally do. But evidently, one of the biggest downside of lower resolution is that you lose a lot of details.

However, since it will probably be a long time until I actually am able get an artist, I thought I could change the game back to 1080p, since I have most of the original renders and studio scenes before resizing them permanently. I will post the "compressed" picture of one of the previously posted pics of this post for comparison reasons. I will do an open poll in patreon, since I don't have tier patrons yet, to ask if I should change, since it will take some time to do so, so it will be in the near future rather than right away, but better to do so now, because later I would have more to change.

Another thing I want to add to this is SPRITES
As mentioned before, using Koikatsu was originally thought as reference and placeholder, and STILL IS, however, the first thing I made in koikatsu were the sprites. Because of this, they aren't well thought, and they are VERY VERY rough, some times even changing size and not displaying as good as I originally thought, because I made them in a rush. So I may change the sprites later, yes or yes, to be more polished.

However, I'm still not sure how can I do so. The original idea I had for 2D art was doing something similar to what the Sex Curse guys did with their sprites, example below, I think this is SO dynamic for sprites. However, I don't see myself doing that with koikatsu because I can't have a "base model" with separated expressions or clothes, or so I think.

This is something I need to think very well in order to ultimately have better and more versatile sprites, which is something I really want to aim for. My other option is just remake the sprites as they are, but with better quality, and call it a day, but... That's not something I'd like.

Today's devblog was long as heck, but that's because I've been working non-stop. Hope you guys like the final product, and I will try to deliver it as soon as possible, with the quality you guys deserve. I don't want this to be Ich Will Forever.

Final musical note:

See ya tomorrow.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devblog will not be that long.

I faint asleep yesterday becase I was working on the scenes. As it is now, I'm good to go to release new stuff, but I will take still a bit to test and iron some things out. As so, here's a bit of a teaser.

And musical note:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Today's devblog:

I'm not dead. I've been busy with IRL stuff, and I've been working on the game on daily basis, and very very late, giving me little time to do anything more, to bring forth more content than I originally planned for the next update, that is due to release tomorrow/today. However, I still need to test everything is in order, which would take most of my day tomorrow if everything goes well.

What will be the next update? Well, I will bring 1 part for Charlotte and 2 parts for both Julia and Valerie. Taking Charlotte's scene as example, this update will not be short of 3 main scenes, each with 15 or more pics, plus extra scenes for glimpses and context of the story. Here, a few previous of their psyches:

Plus a few extra stuff that is mostly fluff, and sadly I couldn't completely implement all of it, mostly because I thought it was not as necessary as, well, the main story itself. That includes changing a lot of backgrounds, making new backgrounds, etc.

I really hope I can have the game done by tomorrow, as promised before. With nothing more to say, the final musical note, and a reminder of: Stay tuned.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
First off, let me say, I'm very sorry and ashamed for the 5 day delay of the game. However, in the words of Shigeru Miyamoto, a delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

That being said, the official 0.1 version of the game is out:

Change log:

Personal notes:

So that's mostly what I have to say, I hope you enjoy this new release, and, as always, I'm open to criticism, any comment is really appreciated.

What's next? Well, I will deliver 3 new paths, or even more if possible, in the next month. I also want to do some technical changes like better sprites for the characters, and some other small things, but always keeping the goal of improving the story overall as much as possible. So see you soon!

Oh, and before I forget, I actually released a subscribestar, to give an alternative to those who don't trust patreon, or just want a different platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustRunningThrow
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes