Fan Art ICSTOR's games Fan - Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Karabinek hello how do you think you could share the assets of the mother and daughter of milf and check in advance thank you very much

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Sorry for the delay. I didnt have time to check that earlier.

Milfs Villa - Mom

Milfs Villa - Ellies

Milfs Villa - Christine
(with alot of changes)
Here's a dl link for Marisandra Hair.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I've been compiling a list of assets used in a couple of the Icstor games. The Milfy City Fan Art and Art Assets thread is a real jumble right now, so I haven't done a lot with those yet, but I've been focusing on Milf's Villa at the moment, tracking down assets. I asked Papa Ernie to add the texture addon used with he Corset that Mom wears to the asset releases post for that asset.

https://f95zone.to/threads/corset-l...ngerie-textures-for-genesis-3-female-s.15370/

Papa Ernie is pretty much the main uploader for Asset Releases these days, so he's pretty busy with stuff. It'd be nice if another uploader was onboard that could take up a bit more of the slack. CulayTL ended up getting busy with RL stuff, so he had to step away from those duties. It'd be nice if someone could help in adding info about the various assets used in the Icstor games to the Asset Releases section at least for the ones that aren't there already, so hopefully someone can step up and do this.

I think I have the maid mostly figured out, but I don't think I have the exact right face. I did nail down the skin textures at least for Mom, Caroline Christine and Ellis as well, more on that later. They are Genesis 3 figures, not Genesis 2 based on the texture matches. The Maid's outfit is the outfit btw:

A quick shortcut to get a baseline breast and glutes shape for those that may be trying to dial in Caroline Christine is P3D G3F Morphs > Sally:

As for Caroline's Christine's face, still experimenting...

The body shape for Sally is not an exact match of course, but it definitely puts you very comfortably in the ballpark for additonal tweaks.

Also, Ellis sports Pyrit Hair as far as I can tell...
Edit: Tinkerbell Hair is pretty much an exact match. Pyrit Hair might be an interesting alternative hairstyle though...

I'm thinking about 'peeling off' the assets discussions into their own thread, to free this thread and the MC thread up to focus on fan art, similar to what I did for Dreams of Desire, of course crediting various contributers for their suggestions as I track down the relevant posts, etc.:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dreams-of-desire-art-assets-thread.5221/

This thread isn't too busy, but as I noted, yeah the Milfy City fan art thread is a jumble right now assets wise, which happens when you have 175 pages to sort through...

In any case, I have spent a LOT of time trying to track down the shirt that Ellis wears in Milf's Villa, but have had absolutely no luck finding it. I THINK it's a custom texture for one or two of the older Genesis/V4 Era tanks, they seem to have the right 'cut' on the neck and shoulders, but I don't really know. , for example:

Anyways, has anyone had any luck tracking down Ellis's shirt? And also shorts if you just happened to spot them, although substituting those shouldn't be too hard...

Last edited:
Reactions: CulayTL

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The main reason I'm thinking of splitting the asset discussions into another thread is so that I have 'editing rights' for the first few posts, reserving them for each game when I post up the 'master' thread.

As you can see in the Dreams of Desire Art Assets thread, I tried my best to consolidate all of the shared info into the first post as appropriate with credits, in a format that others could easily reference. I'm pondering doing the same thing here, but I want to have enough 'info' to make those first posts valuable from the get go, so that people posting in the other threads may be more willing to share their own info in said thread.

It's a bit of work to set up though, as you can see from how I have the DoD Assets thread set up, since I like to include links and color code things when creating and editing said posts.

Anyways, someone was asking about the Maid from Milf's Villa? I'd suggest FW Hillary as a decent starting point:

I'm not 100% sure on the skin texture (Hillary's skin pictured below), but here's where my Maid WIP is at the moment. The shapes are slightly different for each of the 3 versions posted, as I'm experimenting with morphs still...

MVMaid.jpg

Doesn't look far off at all. This is Hillary's body at 100% with 50% Voluptuous, and 25% Filter Voluptuous Breasts. The head shape is a bit more involved, 100% Hillary with 25% Victoria 7 and 10%-25% Aiko 7. Hair is Charice Hair...

The reason I'm not 100% sure on the skin is because the Maid's eyebrows are a bit thicker, particularly near the nose, so there may be a closer skin texture match, or maybe it's just different eyebrows from some product. The lack of freckle patterns makes it harder to track down the exact skin texture.

As for Christine and Mom, I found 100% matches to their freckle patterns for their skin textures, and the face/makeup options seem to match the faces decently as well. Here are my current WIPs...

MVChristine1.jpg

MVMom.jpg

Mom's skin texture is Olympia 7, and Olympia 7 seems to be an excellent place to start with her morphs. I have 25% Sally dialed in as well, with a few other tweaks. The breasts are a bit of a pain, although there may be a 'perfect' breast morph out there somewhere... Mom's eyeliner seems to be a bit more pronounced than Olympia's, so a standalone makeup addon product might be in play here...

Christine's skin texture is Avery for G3F (P3Design). I have her head set at 50% Gemma and 25% P3D Sally. The body is a bit more involved, pictured is 50% Gemma, 100% Izanami, 100% P3D Sally, wih Voluptuous and Thin tweaks and a number of other morphs. Doesn't look too bad... hair is Sally hair of course, with the color coming from Wolfie's Touchable Sally addon textures. That was my 'best guess' for the body anyways, there may be a cleaner morph mix for Christine's body, and head shape for that matter.

Edit: Just a note on P3D Sally. She's actually a collection of morphs from one of the morph kits (see product description), so after you dial her in, you can dial a few of the morphs up or down a bit to taste. I seem to remember dialing a couple of them back out, or otherwise tweaking them to taste.

I'm still going back and forth on fine tuning Ellis, but I'd suggest SS Lainee for Kalea 7 as a starting point, with Lainee dialed in at 100% and Kalea 7 dialed completely out, with other tweaks. Just not sure on those as of yet. The freckle patterns for Lainee match up with Ellis, although they seem to be much more subdued than what's shown in the renders.

Not sure what the best way would be to make the body freckles stand out more... And as mentioned before, Pyrit Hair seems like a good match for her hairstyle.

Anyways, those should give people that haven't figured out their own mixes already some interesting starting points...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a followup. Finally found the shirt Ellis is wearing. It's from Derby Girl for G3F...

She's also spotted wearing Funky Wedgez for G3F in the outdoor scene.

And the shorts are from the Fit N Sexy outfit. I recognized the 'wings' emblem from my Christine research - Christine also wears these (with different coloring) at some point...

Anyways, back to morph nudging!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ellis follow-up. Here's where I'm at with her currently:

MVEllis1a.jpg

Still fine tuning things, but other than the skin tone too dark thing, doesn't look bad at all! I particularly like how I mostly managed to replicate the long thin belly button...

As noted before, SS Lainee for Kalea 7 for the skin texture. It needs to be lightened a bit though... I tried dialing down Translucency and such, but that only gets you so far, so I may end up resorting to Photoshop to lighten the textures and sharpen the contrast of the skin versus the freckles to get them to stand out more.

I ended up using Pyrit Hair for V4 in the pic above instead of Genesis 2, as the morphs seemed slightly more cooperative as it just 'parents' to the head without the 'autofit', plus the 'more primitive' hair texture seems to match up with her hair texture a bit more. You'll need to hide one of the 'hair front' surfaces, and then play with the morphs a bit to try to achieve the correct shape. I managed to get fairly close anyways...

Edit: Tinkerbell Hair for G3F is pretty much a dead on match. Thanks jokeyjay for pointing it out!

As for morph mix, here's the 'baseline' shape mix I used for the picture above, if you want to try it as a starting point:

• Lainee Body 100% (0% Kalea 7)
  • P3D Silvie Body 50%
  • Fitness Details 25%
  • Thin 25%
  • Voluptuous 5%
  • Filter Voluptuous Breasts 25%
  • Breasts Natural -25%
  • Breasts Diameter 10%
  • Breasts Size 10%
  • Sternum Width 25%
  • Lainee Head 50% (0% Kalea 7)
  • P3D Silvie Head 50%
  • Head Thin 100%
  • Cheeks Young 100%
  • Belly Button, Belly Button Narrow 100%
  • Belly Button Enhancer .50
  • Areolae Diameter -25%
  • Areola Size -50%
  • Breasts Natural -25%
  • MW-EyesNarrow-Round 100%
I added 100% Nipples because I'm a fan of Nipples...

There are a number of other tweaks to the hip/waist/glutes shape, breasts, nose, mouth, head/face/jawline shape and eyes, but this should give you an interesting starting point. There may also be some closer body and head morph shapes out there as well, but as a starting point this one wasn't bad at all. I also adjusted the Pelvis, Lower/Upper Torso, and Lower/Upper Chest x/y/z percentages a bit to nudge the torso shape to more closely match Ellis' shape.

I did have to increase the front-back thickness of the torso a bit, as the Lainee/Silvie morph combination made that really thin, and as noted the hips require a bit of additional morphing. The glutes looked pretty good, but I dialed them back a bit as they looked a bit too large.

I have a number of torso, hip and thigh morphs in play here, but I'm thinking there may be an easier way to get there, based on how much I'm nudging things, so I'll leave those off of this list for now - note the annoying 'bump' just above the hips that I need to 'morph back out'. So experiment with the morphs you have, and if you find a few 'simple' tweaks of course feel free to share with the class!

As noted above, there may be a closer 'baseline' morph mix, again suggestions are welcome!

I think Ellis just wears just this one outfit pretty much for the entire story, other than the thong she wears on the couch (haven't tried ID'in that one yet), when she has clothes on anyways... There's also the nose, brow and lip ring which I still need to ID...

Edit: These piercings look about as good as any:

Just noting again that Ellis's shirt is from here:

Purr Lingerie might be close for the other panty, but still looking...
Edit 2: This one:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes