EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
Can someone help me?
I played and finished the ENTIRE game and i have yet to see a cg except ones that are in chapter transition stuff like in the very beginning of a chapter
and maybe a single elize cg where shes sitting

I got the pure love end and was going to try other endings but i am sure at this point something is wrong with my game
and when i took a look at the comments here it doesnt seem like the Gog version given by this thread needs a patch
but why cant i see any of the cgs? i only managed to see cgs in the credits but they were just pictures of the cgs not them themselves

anyway thats all, id really like to see the cgs but i couldnt figure it out

Sidenote i am also using btc.Sizer but it has caused no issues with other games before and i cant play the game in proper non stretch to fit fullscreen without it as far as i know

Edit:
I managed to fix it by putting it in a folder directly in the drive and not down many filepaths such as a folder on the desktop, If anyone else is experiencing similar i suggest them to try this
it seems to be a common problem with rpg maker games when they are too deep in pathfiles
anyway its a shame i figured it out this late but atleast theres a solution now

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I hardly care about sex scenes in female protagonist rpgs so can anyone let me know if all the corruption (getting tits groped and such) are avoidable and if this game is still good without them as a standalone rpg like Lonarpg for example :unsure:.

Reactions: rKnight

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I hardly care about sex scenes in female protagonist rpgs so can anyone let me know if all the corruption (getting tits groped and such) are avoidable and if this game is still good without them as a standalone rpg like Lonarpg for example :unsure:.
IIRC yes you can avoid them. It's been awhile but make sure to go into the Game Settings and make sure the 'Indicate all NPC's that have sex scenes' setting is turned on and get the Chastity Belt ASAP. And get the walkthrough Flowchart from here https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology...5-dlc-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/post-2159387

But if you plan on doing the other routes Resistance and Drifter you'll have to put up with the sex scenes.

Reactions: sonhot

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
IIRC yes you can avoid them. It's been awhile but make sure to go into the Game Settings and make sure the 'Indicate all NPC's that have sex scenes' setting is turned on and get the Chastity Belt ASAP. And get the walkthrough Flowchart from here https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology...5-dlc-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/post-2159387

But if you plan on doing the other routes Resistance and Drifter you'll have to put up with the sex scenes.
Is the belt for Annette? Because monsters do not sexually attack Clacier as long as she is a virgin, even if they do strip her. This fact is even mentioned by one of the NPCs.

1. To clarify the other response: yes, you can avoid it as long as you stay on the Knights Route - simply do not fail any missions to stay on it.

2. Depends on what you mean by "still good" - the RPG aspect is, to skip the pleasantries, primitive: it is standard RPGM combat with next to nothing built upon it - click "attack" to kill stuff, click "<element> attack" to kill stuff faster. The narrative is what takes the stage here, to the point that I wonder if the goal was to make a VN, they wanted to make it in RPGMaker and simply were forced to tie the combat mechanics it came with into their game somehow.

Reactions: sonhot

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
IncestGuy Not sure how the other routes go, but the Knights route has you switch from Clacier to Annette...uhh...four...? times. No need to go out of your way, that shift is part of the plot, so to answer your question: "simply keep playing".

The thing is - every single one of them is meant to be nothing more than "do one mission, go back to Clacier". She has sex unlocked (she is not a virgin), she is powerful - that is literally all you get when you get control of Annette. She does not even get a proper set of travel locations like Clacier or anything. My point being: her part in the game brings very little to the table in terms of gameplay.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of wished there was a game kind of similar to this but with a main male protagonist with a harem ending

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
souldead341 How much changes if you do, though? Sounds like a waste if the "reward" for that is limited to "Your masochistic salvation is in another castle. Would you like to start NG+?".

IIRC in Samurai Vandalism, for example, you had to defect [via a dialogue choice] before you can go on a killing spree, which itself implied opting for a "different future" kind of plot...branch...thing for the character.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
souldead341 How much changes if you do, though? Sounds like a waste if the "reward" for that is limited to "Your masochistic salvation is in another castle. Would you like to start NG+?".

IIRC in Samurai Vandalism, for example, you had to defect [via a dialogue choice] before you can go on a killing spree, which itself implied opting for a "different future" kind of plot...branch...thing for the character.
Been a long time, so i don't remember the details. There should be the route guide the dev wrote somewhere in the thread, and IIRC someone did translate it. It is a separate route, though relatively short since the branch happens later in the game.

Note that Samurai Vandalism is the first Oneone1 game with multiple playable characters (outside of single short side chapters in some games / routes).

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes