• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
Just finished the first route. How is there no scene viewer? Don't tell me I have to save before a good scene in order to watch it again? I only found CG Viewer

Mar 16, 2021
hi all new here
I've been wondering if someone could help me out a bit cuz i downloaded the 2 parts from OP and only part 1 is working while part 2 is showing up as a corrupted file for some odd reason
thanks
(note: english is not my first language)

jebediahk42

Jun 3, 2018
Far from it, it all depends on what the developer did in development. You can use to edit things in game, but it's a bit complicated.

Instructions (specifically for RPGmaker games made with pre RPGMaker MV engines)

1: Start both the game and cheatengine
2: Load your save in the game
3: Click on the computer icon (upper left corner) in cheat engine and then select the game's .exe from the list that pops up
4: Type in 2*(value you want to change)+1 into the value text box then hit first scan. So if you have 1000 gold and want to change it, type in 2001.
5: Do something in the game to change the thing you want to edit. So for gold buy something, sell something, etcetera.
6: Change the value in the text box based on the 2n+1 formula then hit next scan. So if your new gold value is 900, type in 1801.
7: Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you only have 1 entry in the address list on the left side of the has only 1 entry left.
8: Double click on the entry on the address on the left which will place it into the list at the bottom of the window.
9: Then you can double click on the value for the address in the list at the bottom of the screen and change it, again according to the 2n+1. So if you want 100000 gold you'd change it to 200001.

You can save the game at any time during the progress, but loading the save or restarting the game means you have to start from the beginning of the scanning steps. If you want to change another thing, just click new scan and start from the first scan step again. You may also end up with multiple addresses in the list in step 7, which usually means the game has 1 value for the actual thing while the other is just a display value, so you'd have to test a bit for which one is the actual one to change.

It's a bit tedious, and changing sex values probably won't work for any oneone game since a lot of them have more intricate code for changing multiple values. You may also want to make a backup of your saves just in case before doing this, just in case.
worked with money. Doesn't work with stats like "defence" et c. The second scan doesn't find anything at all.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Excuse me is there a way to make the game fulll screen?
There's a super secret, magic way to find out this kind of thing BEFORE you post a question. That way you can find out what you want to know right now, not wait for someone to post the answer for you. Go to the top right of the page, and there's a little box that says "search" if you type something in there it will look through the thread for when people already talked about what you typed in. Here's a hint, many people have already asked about this, and had it answered.

Reactions: Ericopa12

KaaMyA

Jul 4, 2020
Hi, people! Sorry to ask, perhaps quite late to the party.
I'd like to know if this game, in OP, is exactly the same "Ideology in Friction Deluxe Edition" (Lewd patched, etc) as informed on GOG.

Thanks in advance!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
TalkingCat15 The answer is within the last two pages of this thread.

I swear you people must be doing this on purpose. I can probably get to at least half my total post count by just lurking in this thread and telling people how to "solve" this one issue over and over. :KEK:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

I swear you people must be doing this on purpose. I can probably get to at least half my total post count by just lurking in this thread and telling people how to "solve" this one issue over and over. :KEK:
Welcome to the internet, where no one bothers to read first and the search option doesn't matter, since they never use it anyway.

Reactions: f9account

Wearperson

Aug 26, 2021

Oh I can't believe all these guys with their dicks in their hands didn't read the entire 110 page discussion /s.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes