Vance777

May 13, 2022
How to get pregnant? Started stage 3, level B in sexual skills. Everyone had it, but she doesn't get pregnant... Or do I have to fail a couple of assignments and leave the academy? How to get an A rank?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I don't really understand how you need to install the game, I downloaded part 1 and 2 extracted part 1, but part 2 I don't know what to do with, it seems useless, what do you need to do, cuz my game works, but part 2 is still there in the game folder as a 002.file, so, what up with that?

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
How to sell Clacier's virginity? I'm on the beginning of resistance route, should I complete more missions for this opportunity?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
BabyDragonV2 Downloaded two parts from both just to make sure - neither have a password lock. Whatever is asking for a password on your end should NOT be doing that. The only way for your files to be password-protected is if you got them from somewhere else. Otherwise, the problem is either the software you use to unpack the files or...iunno - OS? Virus? Maybe? No ideas.

I would say this: download both files, put them in the same folder, unpack the .001 file using specifically . That is all, no funny ideas like unpacking the .002 file afterwards. Just .001, then start the game.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes