Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
their games are bad in general
Oh, did you mean their "choice of games", then?

Because KG does localization and publishing - grossly dumbed down, glorified translators -, they are by no means a game developer. There are no "their games".

The reason I keep asking questions like this is because I heard "this game was translated by Kagura Games - better to steer clear". That confused me - their localization work seems to be good.

Reactions: spokkimax

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I love what kagura games is doing translating and decensoring.
they pick titles that get high rates. of course not all games are for my taste, but a bunch is.
I hope they continue doing this for a long time.
u should skip because of the title not because of the company that is translating.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
"because of the title" means that u dont like the game. why download something u dont want to play?
so, u should skip if the game is not what u like, not because who translated the titles.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

LOSUWU

Sep 13, 2020
So I download this game and try it on joiplay download the rtp and after i start it it say "missing game.ini)" But the file is there, so I try another game that have (game.ini) in there folder but the results is same so I move the game to my older phone that using Android 10 it's work really well so how I fix it on Android 12??(my new phone)

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
There's a post on my profile with some of them, I highly recommend those I mentioned there.
ah I see you more into Western style stuff yes? game with "Cartoonish" style no wonder thought each for their own i guess you probably would like princess & conquest

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
princess & conquest is a mess... already tried it once. hard to say there are sex scenes, as they're barely arousing and take a whole lotta effort to get. the game feels like a timesink at most, in my opinion.
still thought, i know it your opinion but that thing is called "style" that ultra generic mass production drawn you called is Anime style or eastern style or asian style or wathever you want to called it, their dev is mostly from Japanese,Chinese and Taiwan as far as i know, but i can't see why you hate this one thought if not a blind hate, stuff from kagura are hit or miss but mostly hit, ambrosia, celesphonia, all acerola stuff, and oneone1 stuff that all i can think thought but theres more and i think you also more into male protagonist if iam correct

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I actually prefer female protagonists, but I don't mind playing male protag games. I don't really mind the style either, though I'd say I prefer more eastern ones like Agnietta (taiwanese). The point with japanese games is that most of them are censored, and I'm very unlikely to play a censored game. But not only that, they tend to be lacking on scenes and also pretty complicated to say the least. I don't usually dwell into those complex hentai games cause I see it (the difficulty) as a diversion to the fact the game has few content (or simply bad content), which, being honest, is almost always the case. There are some japanese games on my fav list, most notably Anthophobia and Rignetta, but as you can note they're both pixel-art games, and therefore do not suffer from censorship. I see Kagura-style games the same way I see those 3d western ones: copy-paste low quality stuff for the tasteless consumer. With exceptions, cause everything has exceptions, but easily 90% of them fall under that statement.
so it was the cencored thing eh, try LonaRPG if your not :
Pussy
Picky
Easily Offended
Sensitive

g147369

Feb 15, 2018

Does the company's game CG have animation now?
It used to be almost static cg when playing
Or is this clip actually not game content?

Reactions: spokkimax
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes