Jul 23, 2018
I'm confused, I tried downloading part 1 and 2 into the same folder and it still comes up corrupt. Am I supposed to have the original game downloaded and then add these to its folder or are these two supposed to be able to download the full game with just them 2?

Jul 23, 2018
Okay I got it now. I was using Win-Rar instead of 7 Zip. Maybe in the installation section say it won't work properly with Win-Rar so use 7 Zip. I feel thats probably what several people have done and it may save you from having to constantly respond to people. I am pretty excited for the new content so thank you. :p

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Kylie Bloodmoon My guess would be that either your WinRAR version is outdated (since their page claims it can handle 7-Zip format), or maybe WinRAR can only handle single-volume "7z" format and not the multi-volume form of it (which is what these files are). Waaaay back when I switched from WinRAR to 7-Zip, I think one of the reasons I switched was exactly because WinRAR failed to unpack some multi-volume archive. Another reason was definitely because 7-Zip was free. :LOL:

Anyway, good on you for figuring it out.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Aorma

Jun 28, 2017
I found a weird bug on joiplay. New scenes from append cant be play if you on joiplay, it will cash the game. But when i play on pc the scenes can be play normally. I use the 1.04 joiplay ver from 98 page

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
been a while, i think im having the old version 1.04 i guess?
is there a link to update it to 1.05?

bromakibr

Jun 23, 2019
Hi all.. i was wondering if anyone knew which missions you can fail to go to resistance without losing virginity, i swear i did it in the past but cant seem to figure it out now and cant find the walkthrough that i used.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Fakiany

May 7, 2020
Is there a way to fix this? I use compressed file and play it on joyplay But there is some bug maybe on this

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
For everyone still having problem extracting the game check my post, I've included autoextractor in the package so once you download everything just double click and select your extraction path (if the mods don't have changed the pack structure I believe you can only download the autoextractor file, the .exe if you didn't understand, you still need both part downloaded in the same folder in any case), idk why mods didn't add it in the main post directly, and once again the version shared is the 1.5 Deluxe GOG commonly know as 1.04 + Append.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Put both files in the same folder, fire up 7-Zip, select the "001" file and hit "extract" - the program is going to detect both "001" and "002" files and unpack both in one go. DO NOT unpack the "002" file separately.
Dem had to redownload since I thought it was corrupted lel. Should probably need an Admin to update installation procedure xD

Also is this 1.05 since the extracted files says 1.04 on game title :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes