MaryRinze

May 10, 2022
How many Vore scenes are there in this game? I haven't played this game yet. But I wanted to try it out because I saw this tag.

Reactions: bgtrfvcde

Shishiku

Nov 10, 2019
Whats with installation? I unpacked 1st archive in folder, 2nd cant. In the 1st one, installation.exe wasnt, 2nd is corrupt. If Ill play game.exe, it will be only part 1 or both of them?

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
Whats with installation? I unpacked 1st archive in folder, 2nd cant. In the 1st one, installation.exe wasnt, 2nd is corrupt. If Ill play game.exe, it will be only part 1 or both of them?
The game needs both parts its just split because of size.
Download both from the same source.
Try gofile if the page doesnt show just close the tab open it again.
After downloading both put them in the same folder and extract them winrar/7zip should unpack them and make one new folder.
Inside that folder open the game.exe.
You dont need to install anything except the RTP for your game that you can get from .
I dont remember which one is needed for this game (maybe VX Ace).

Shishiku

Nov 10, 2019
The game needs both parts its just split because of size.
Download both from the same source.
Try gofile if the page doesnt show just close the tab open it again.
After downloading both put them in the same folder and extract them winrar/7zip should unpack them and make one new folder.
Inside that folder open the game.exe.
You dont need to install anything except the RTP for your game that you can get from .
I dont remember which one is needed for this game (maybe VX Ace).
I cant unpack 2nd one. Only the 1st.

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
the second file is classified as an 002 file and not a rar or zip file, so it's impossible to extract them both due to this
After downloading u get these 2 files 1.png

Right click on 001 then Winrar or 7zip(i used winrar) 2.png

After its done you get 3.png inside that folder you will find the game folder.

The game folder contains the game.exe double click it and have fun playing!

raith

Jul 30, 2017
huh, tbh it's the first time encountering this sort of thing. Usually they'd both be zip or rar files

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
raith Just means you never ran into the issue of files being too big to require "multi-volume archives": FAT32 File System, file sharing services having filesize limits, things like that. Not sure about now since I switched to 7-Zip, but I recall WinRAR already making a "r00-r01-r02" sequence of archives well over a decade ago. Oh well - either way, unpacking the first file in the sequence is always the way to go since the unpacker fetches all other files of that sequence automatically (provided they reside in the same folder, of course).

Simplified: when "both are zir or rar files", it just means the person that created the archive manually sorted the files before splitting them to pack into two separate archives; multi-volume archives are basically the same thing, except you tell the packing program to do the splitting in your stead based on a predefined limitation, usually filesize.

aqholder

Aug 22, 2022
I must say, the music is surprisingly beautiful.
Have been listening to the main theme sporadically for a couple of days now.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes