• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 24, 2017
that is so weird, the append is v4. kagura was v8 but then again its kagura we talking here
it is weird indeed ,the first time before ive uploaded the GoG Version the Patch on Kaguras Site was stated as v8 and so i named it in my first Post. But they changed the patch number on their site to v4,so i guess there is no v8 anymore

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 2019012
Ideology in Friction Deluxe Edition + Unrated v1.5 GOG

Please note that this is the latest GOG release, do not mistake with v1.05 since this is the 1.04 packed with a different name (do not ask me why).

This GOG version contain:
Base game v1.04 + Append DLC v1.04 + Unrated/uncensored.

DOWNLOAD
WIN:
WORKUPLOAD
*note: since the pack is big and the compression load is pretty small I don't garantee the links to stay always on.
before i get confused again,ill ask right away:
is this a different Version than my upload or do you also want to keep it alive on here?
Because base game & Append DLC are both v1.05 normally but will be changed to 1.04 after the uncensor patch was used.
However,if its different ill take it and if not ill thank you anyway

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
is this a different Version than my upload or do you also want to keep it alive on here?
Because base game & Append DLC are both v1.05 normally but will be changed to 1.04 after the uncensor patch was used.
Well I'd to say that I'm bit lost too.. what i've dropped was from official source (the same one I've was talking some weeks ago) so until here we are all set, GOG didn't released a v1.05 yet (I will up it if show up). I didn't actually followed the project and I really don't know if Kagura already released the append dlc for the v1.05 (but is kinda weird that they released it censored), as for the censored pics i think we could do it without actually waiting kagura, that only if the append dlc is really out, we need only to decrypt and reassemble (or only drops the older ones if the names didn't changed).

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
it is weird indeed ,the first time before ive uploaded the GoG Version the Patch on Kaguras Site was stated as v8 and so i named it in my first Post. But they changed the patch number on their site to v4,so i guess there is no v8 anymore
From Kagura the append version is still v8, only the base game is v4, as for GOG it follow a different patch since is region locked (like Germany).

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Ideology in Friction Append [v1.05 DLC] [ONEONE1/Kagura Games]
I think we are really messing up this thread, pls change the title to v1.5 GOG or v1.04 Kagura, with this last change there's no more the v1.05 in the OP, if is lost i can upload it again (well it wasn't mine in the first place) but if so do not add in the title "append".

Btw the exe was the auto extractor since i'm pretty sure a lot of ppl will don't know what to do, unfortunately 7zip multi part rename his file as .001 etc. and it not allocated with any program, usually I'm using winrar for multi part but the compression was too much bad, at least with this I've saved around 300mb (I have limited space on workupload).

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
if you can provide 1.05 that be good, I'll just link as censored but with latest bug fix

michelleFeegaro12

Oct 21, 2021
HELP. is it possible to run this game on joiplay? and if it is possible , then how to do it ? I get an error and crashes immediately after launch.

Jul 24, 2017
Well I'd to say that I'm bit lost too.. what i've dropped was from official source (the same one I've was talking some weeks ago) so until here we are all set, GOG didn't released a v1.05 yet (I will up it if show up). I didn't actually followed the project and I really don't know if Kagura already released the append dlc for the v1.05 (but is kinda weird that they released it censored), as for the censored pics i think we could do it without actually waiting kagura, that only if the append dlc is really out, we need only to decrypt and reassemble (or only drops the older ones if the names didn't changed).
i think i understand our problem here or maybe it is just mine? it doesnt realy matter lol.
My first upload is the same as yours but i messed up the description because the game files ive got from gog where named originally as v1.5 by its source,missleading informations ive got also rose up my confusion,-later on i had noticed that inside the files the game version was still 1.04 but forget to change it in my post.

also i still got the uncensor patch from my first contribution,at the time ive downloaded it,it was stated as v8 for real. Today on the same page it is now stated as v4. So dont get me the wrong way,i guess you are absolutly right with your explanation but descriptions where changed in the meantime by Kagura....if you add Language Barrier and tons of sites with outdated information.....well and Kagura...we can get some hard times to understand each other xDD

We dont have to wait for Kagura indeed,its not hard to replace censored images,decrypting is always the first thing you do before you open it with rpgmaker
but does it realy make sense to invest your time to rearrange kaguras mess for free? As far as i know Kagura also reads on here,so they may take your work and state it as their own to get some bucks for work they didnt do...

If a new version shows up,ill provide it too,also doing things which are not that time consuming like joiplay patching but apart from that id rather work on my own project

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: luchettodj94
Jul 24, 2017
Also for anyone interested in modding the game:
If you install the gog version and leave just the game.exe in the install folder(delete or rename all other files)
you can still install the uncensor patch by using just the game.exe
So you just get the content the uncensor patch provides.
Can be used for modding and if you finished with changing things,just copy&replace the files over the original game

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
yep, for some reason, the game doesnt show zapp first time and other extra stuff. only junkie sex

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What is the difference between the base game v1.05 and this v1.04? Can someone explain to me?
as we talked before, mostly bugfix and system layout but there's no new content, on contrary you will miss some cause there's no Append dlc for the version 1.05 yet (or I don't know the existence of it).

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
as we talked before, mostly bugfix and system layout but there's no new content, on contrary you will miss some cause there's no Append dlc for the version 1.05 yet (or I don't know the existence of it).
probably this question was asked millions of time, but i dont see zapp first time and other extra scenes when i transfer my save to your v1.04+dlc

Kazuki24

Sep 2, 2022
Re-ups for the Joiplay Version
Im not using Gofile anymore as it goes down too fast

Sir, i tried your Joiplay Build but when i tried to create a new save file and see the menu this happens. any fix to this? Screenshot_2022-09-04-15-17-02-02_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
probably this question was asked millions of time, but i dont see zapp first time and other extra scenes when i transfer my save to your v1.04+dlc
Honestly idk, I didn't even played the game yet, but maybe there are incompatibility issue with your previous version, gog version shouldn't have content cutted that i know, you should try restart if you can, so we can take notice.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Honestly idk, I didn't even played the game yet, but maybe there are incompatibility issue with your previous version, gog version shouldn't have content cutted that i know, you should try restart if you can, so we can take notice.
:KEK: yea im too lazy for that, so imma just

Full save anyone?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes