luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'll up soon the v1.05 GOG Deluxe (append dlc + unrated/uncut).

EDIT:
hmm seem i got it wrong, GOG version is 1.5 but the actual version of the game is 1.04 so never mind for now, like Plasmarifle81 said the actual version that now is the op is most probably without the append dlc, is not flagged as it in the .ini and i don't see the incest scene in the recollection,
what i can see is that "welcome to mommy" events was rewritten as "welcome back inside mommy" where you can choose inside all the 5 scenes, idk if they are completed since yet i've not played the game xD, is missing "brothel work 5" and "birthing slave" seem a bit off since it is quicky cut. I just did a quick glance so the difference may be much more, somebody should check the actual content of the append dlc.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
well, whenever anyone understands the 1.05 version.. like what it includes and what is missing.. and what is censored/changed and what is there..

please tell me.. I don't have the time at the moment to check them out, but I've been curious for awhile and now the 1.05 version is in the OP, so I guess I'm getting even more curious lol

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Since this game still doesn't have any decent compression to minimize the size of the game, I'll go and request a compression. I'm really running low on storage on my phone.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
well, whenever anyone understands the 1.05 version.. like what it includes and what is missing.. and what is censored/changed and what is there..

please tell me.. I don't have the time at the moment to check them out, but I've been curious for awhile and now the 1.05 version is in the OP, so I guess I'm getting even more curious lol
Base game uncensored and translated from Kagura but is missing the append dlc (maybe they are working on it), as the content cut check my previous comment but i'm pretty sure there's more.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
May I please ask which version is the proper version to download? Uncensored and with the most content, ideally.
all version from kagura are uncensored, so both op and compressed but right now there's not the append dlc, i think they are working on it cause even on kagura site is not listed the append dlc for the latest version

Reactions: f9account

keluarnaga

Aug 21, 2021
it seems the version on the front page sadly doesnt have the append dlc, its just the base v1.5, so its better to download the v1.4 + append dlc for more content

EDIT : I made a comparison, what is the different between the ver 1.4 + append dlc vs ver 1.5 from the front page

Last edited:
Reactions: Dishonored Gender
Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 1982878
P.S: I looked at other links in this thread and many of them do not work or there are too old versions. The only thing that confuses me is why doesn't Kagura make a DLC along with the vanilla version for 1.05?
The GOG/Steam Versions are both v1.05 ,just censored (game versions got other numbers yet its still 1.05)
If the uncensor Patch is used it will be reverted back to 1.04

The Kagura Version has a different uncut Patch ,that means that there are 2 uncut patches.
1 for the deluxe Edition ,latest version 1.04
1 for the Kagura Version,latest version 1.05 but without any of the DLC content

Re-ups for the Deluxe Version are in work,will post them later this day

Reactions: f9account
Jul 24, 2017
it seems the version on the front page sadly doesnt have the append dlc, its just the base v1.5, so its better to download the v1.4 + append dlc for more content

EDIT : I made a comparison, what is the different between the ver 1.4 + append dlc vs ver 1.5 from the front page
Nice one,i was a bit lazy and its also no fun to play it over and over again.
So thanks for this,ppl always like to get this kind of info

Jul 24, 2017
These are just re-uploads,nothing new in it

GOG Unrated Deluxe Edition Append 1.04

Deleted unnecessary files from its folder.
Created an ISO file out of it before winrar was used, so it is a bit smaller in size but not much.
Can be mounted or just unpacked.
Im not going to convert images/audio into smaller formats to reduce its size any further so its still about 4GB

Last edited:

tribute509

Sep 28, 2021
Re-up for the Unrated Deluxe Edition 1.04
Deleted unnecessary gog-files from its folder.
Created an ISO file out of it before winrar was used, so it is a bit smaller in size but not much.
Can be mounted or just unpacked.
Im not going to convert images/audio into smaller formats to reduce its size any further so its still about 4GB

Pixeldrain

gofile is still uploading,will be added later
Does it have any different from the one u uploaded in page 98?

Jul 24, 2017
Does it have any different from the one u uploaded in page 98?
The one from page 98 is the base game version 1.05 while this is just a re-up from the deluxe version 1.04 as the download links where down
and where also removed from the front page

Differences are posted in here also:
The GOG/Steam Versions are both v1.05 ,just censored (game versions got other numbers yet its still 1.05)
If the uncensor Patch is used it will be reverted back to 1.04

The Kagura Version has a different uncut Patch ,that means that there are 2 uncut patches.
1 for the deluxe Edition ,latest version 1.04
1 for the Kagura Version,latest version 1.05 but without any of the DLC content

Re-ups for the Deluxe Version are in work,will post them later this day

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
is not append version, mod seem won't hear me about removing it from the title.
Thats strange,as my upload about 1.05 base game had the unscensor patch in it,tested it by myself with my old save-files.
Could initiate sex scenes and wandering around naked as usual with my saves so that means it is uncut.

It also means that the OP used another (censored) version of the game,but why?

EDIT: oops,got a bit of misunderstanding here,have read it wrong xD

The OP just used the latest version,yet unscensored but without DLC and removed the All dlc GOG version because its still 1.04
It should be like this:
Links for the Base game 1.05 ..............
Links for the GOG Unrated 1.04.......

Less confusion for the ppl this way and also the choice between 2 different games

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes