R34zone

Feb 9, 2020
I need help. I tried using Joiplay to play this game but for some reason when I opened it it just immediately closes the game and the app. Can anyone help me?

Jul 24, 2017
idk if it is available in a normal playthrough as it was broken in append 1.03 and idk if its ever be fixed. but if its just for the scene...well you are wrong,it IS devinitively there you just have to take a different aproach to see it.
you will find it after you have unlocked all scenes in main menu inside "sex scene Gallery"

Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: belzewolf22
Jul 24, 2017
I really appreciate bro thx
How do yu can do this? Have a lot games from this developer dont run in joiplay idk why
you just need to get a working copy of RPG Maker VX ACE so you can edit a game and as the Game.rgss3a is decrypted a Tool for encrypting. For Ideology in Friction ive used both scripts from the discord and re-edited a script which was already there to allow the debug mode.After saving the modified game and Starting, it created 2 files which i just copied over to the original game. This works the same way for all ONEONE1 Games but its not hard to make it work for other games too

Reactions: Alexandre01
Jul 24, 2017
I downloaded the link you posted, started the game and it was already there
i was a bit confued yesterday,too much work i guess but your issue is tied to joiplay by itself
and their team is aware of this issue

The Patch for Append 1.02 had it partialy fixed but Append 1.04 got no official Joiplay patch.

The things i did are just a temporary workaround,it just forced a comability to play the game.

Im sorry to say this but for now you either have to wait until a patch is released on their discord
or play the game as it is now. If my Time allows it ill also take a look in this but RL comes first.

Reactions: f9account

Emptines

Oct 12, 2020
i was a bit confued yesterday,too much work i guess but your issue is tied to joiplay by itself

The Patch for Append 1.02 had it partialy fixed but Append 1.04 got no official Joiplay patch.

The things i did are just a temporary workaround,it just forced a comability to play the game.

Im sorry to say this but for now you either have to wait until a patch is released on their discord
or play the game as it is now. If my Time allows it ill also take a look in this but RL comes first.
Allright thx :)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Anyone know how to find this scene? It doesn't even appear to be in the gallery, unless I missed something:

1657629350514.png

This one as well seems elusive:

1657629482415.png

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone know how to find this scene? It doesn't even appear to be in the gallery, unless I missed something:

View attachment 1921531

This one as well seems elusive:

View attachment 1921540
the first one is "Welcome to Mommy: Tentacle" ,it seems to be one of those broken scenes which can only be seen after unlocking the "extra scenes menu" . Second one is also in there "Swallowed by Tentacle Monster" but it looks like that it can be obtained ingame if you get defeated by the gorgon. Did not see either of them in my playthroughts but the Incest scenes are still broken and the other ones description leads to that conclusion. Dunno if you want to try it or just stick with the scenes menu

Jul 24, 2017

I have to take back what ive said,its impossible for me to look into this issue for now as all of my data is gone
Got a water damage in my bathroom which caused that my Apartment was beeing flooded. My Computer is broken and so are all my work of mods,coding and software. It might not be impossible to get back on track but i have to wait until my Insurance takes action and pays back for what is lost. Also getting new hardware may take some time.
I know i did not not much for this thread but other projects are now dead too. I also had my own game in work which is now almost gone too. Some backups are still exist but not much as i mostly keep things at home -i do not trust cloud storages.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
the first one is "Welcome to Mommy: Tentacle" ,it seems to be one of those broken scenes which can only be seen after unlocking the "extra scenes menu" . Second one is also in there "Swallowed by Tentacle Monster" but it looks like that it can be obtained ingame if you get defeated by the gorgon. Did not see either of them in my playthroughts but the Incest scenes are still broken and the other ones description leads to that conclusion. Dunno if you want to try it or just stick with the scenes menu
Thanks for the info.

Sorry to hear about your hardware problems. Hopefully you can recover something that's on a separate drive!

Reactions: Dishonored Gender

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I will leave this here if anyone want to patch using kagura website patch update

Extract the Script to game folder
Download Patch from Kagura website -> Install Patch
Script.vdf will bypass installation
i cannot install append patch v8, saying the path is invalid

or someone pls just upload a v5 base game with v8 append patch (kagura patch)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes