flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does this game only have a CG gallery, is there any way you can re view the scenes with dialogue?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Does this game only have a CG gallery, is there any way you can re view the scenes with dialogue?
I think it's only available at the main menu of the title screen. I know that there are some scenes that won't include it like Zepp's past (probably gotta proceed it to see it during Knight's route) and that is a DLC/append content.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
So... how do you fail missions again?

I tried a bunch of them like dying to mobs, dying to bosses and it always ends in teleporting back to the HQ and not failing the mission.

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
So... how do you fail missions again?

I tried a bunch of them like dying to mobs, dying to bosses and it always ends in teleporting back to the HQ and not failing the mission.
The first missions are impossible to fail, just the first one and the one of getting a flower for experiments are failable. From the 2° or 3° chapter beyond that all or at least most of them are failable

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
In my gameplay I play so that I can be a knight , then afterward I start to fail then get kicked out of the knight and then start to be in the resistance anyway in the long run Zepp is alive and so is Annette , just that Minerva is gone sadly no news probably killed off or enslaved somewhere along the line. Oh well.. I can't save everyone.

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
any new in ver 1.03?

i just check on website and see they are on 1.14 with alot of new cg

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
any new in ver 1.03?

i just check on website and see they are on 1.14 with alot of new cg

I'm also curious about this. I played this game a while ago and I'm wondering if we have the march 2020 update for append cause the changelog doesn't help one bit
Edit: I think I'm stupid I thought the post with append clarification said January not June. I really shouldn't be on my pc without glasses, I'm going to assume then since the latest update came out before the clarification post we have the latest version in OP

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes