JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Great Story/Game. One thing though, in the Genre Tags add Corruption. There are obvious corruption elements within the game.

Jul 26, 2019
It's utterly baffling to me why the (awesome!) pregnancy mechanic is locked behind the decision to play as a murderous sociopath.
As a sadist who may or may not kill people irl, we just don't know, I agree with. I agree with not becuase I agree with you becuase I don't, pregnancy is disgusting imo but it's also sadistic as all hell the way it is implemented in these games, no I agree with you becuase I am tired of giving birth every five fucking seconds.

Now, if your only problem with the pregnancy is that horrible horrible aweful things happen to this innocent girl who is super kind and doesn't deserve it (which is awesome!) then I recommend Vitamin Plus by axelholt? I don't know how to spell their name. Anyway Vitamin plus is like this only the main character is a total slut to the point where you couldn't rape her if you tried which many do!

If you are looking for a game where two people meet, get horny, and then one traps the other into a committed relationship wherein they settle down together and start a family then I recommend playing life. I warn you tho, many people find life veeerry boring which is why they come to places like this.

Vitamin plus. All oneone1 games are like this to my knowledge and if so then I doubt that will change.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
I've found that at least one scene is missing in 1.03 append version, but it's easy to install 1.04 append patch, just download it from Kagura website.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
how can your character get pregnant just curious couse i beet the game and still cant get pregnant in the game itself
read the thread. I would answer, but this question was nearly asked 100 times in this thread.

I will leave this here if anyone want to patch using kagura website patch update

Extract the Script to game folder
Download Patch from Kagura website -> Install Patch
Script.vdf will bypass installation
The game is already patched...

kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
Ideology in Friction Append [v1.03] [ONEONE1/Kagura Games]
compressed_.gif

4.2 GB to 1.2 GB

Download:

I didn't test this game, I just compressed. :unsure:
sorry to ask you this but the link is dead, could you reupload it please

Reactions: sakuzuda

Arima9029

Sep 24, 2021
Need some help please?
yeah so um i'm quite confuse to choose between IIF 1.5 ( ) or IIF Apprend ( ).
is this same game or DLC ?
then does include newest uncensor patch with sachiyo,pregnant,new features,routes, idk.
and also lot of people throw link here and there with incomplete game/bug/New updates etc. That making hectic in thread and become mess.
well maybe i like sound angry but i'm confuse actually so if you get offended i'm sorry.

Last edited:

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Need some help please?
yeah so um i'm quite confuse to choose between IIF 1.5 (Mega) or IIF Apprend ( Mega ).
is this same game or DLC ?
then does include newest uncensor patch with sachiyo,pregnant,new features,routes, idk.
and also lot of people throw link here and there with incomplete game/bug/New updates etc. That making hectic in thread and become mess.
well maybe i like sound angry but i'm confuse actually so if you get offended i'm sorry.
That is quite a confusing grammar you got there dude, As for your question well you should download the ones in the front page, Because from what I see both of that links are quite outdated with the append being 1.02 and the IFF 1.05 doesn't even have the DLC in it.

Reactions: Arima9029

gunerpoin

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone tell me what is append dlc do?
It is has more content right?
Do you have to beat the game and continued dlc or it's appear during play through if yes can someone tell me the example of new content.
thank in advance.

Arima9029

Sep 24, 2021
That is quite a confusing grammar you got there dude, As for your question well you should download the ones in the front page, Because from what I see both of that links are quite outdated with the append being 1.02 and the IFF 1.05 doesn't even have the DLC in it.
So first i have to download the front page ones then download the extra patch in official website. okay BTW thanks man it really help me :D

Jul 24, 2017
Ideology in Friction Unrated Deluxe Edition Append (1.04) ONEONE1/Kagura Games

-Pre-installed GOG Version
-Uncut Patch v8 already applied
-Including my savefile for anyone interested with LvL 99 .just did 2 playthroughs: Virgin Knight confessed to Falke & Evil Queen

Its not compressed so its Size is still 4,3GB

As for the DLC,alot of Scenes got extended. Cant say if this goes for all or if there are new scenes available as i played Append 1.03 from here before ive made this. Just copied my savefile over and played a bit to test it.

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017

-Including my savefile for anyone interested with LvL 99 .just did 2 playthroughs: Virgin Knight confessed to Falke & Evil Queen

As for the DLC,alot of Scenes got extended. Cant say if this goes for all or if there are new scenes available as i played Append 1.03 from here before ive made this. Just copied my savefile over and played a bit to test it.
What a lad, thank you.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

You're a hero!

Anyone know if they extended any tentacle scenes?

Reactions: Dishonored Gender
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes