johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Ideology in Friction Unrated Deluxe Edition Append (1.04) ONEONE1/Kagura Games

-Pre-installed GOG Version
-Uncut Patch v8 already applied
-Including my savefile for anyone interested with LvL 99 .just did 2 playthroughs: Virgin Knight confessed to Falke & Evil Queen

Its not compressed so its Size is still 4,3GB

As for the DLC,alot of Scenes got extended. Cant say if this goes for all or if there are new scenes available as i played Append 1.03 from here before ive made this. Just copied my savefile over and played a bit to test it.
is this the base game patch v5? its confusing cause the file named v4 but kagura state its v5

Jul 24, 2017
is this the base game patch v5? its confusing cause the file named v4 but kagura state its v5
Im a bit confused too,gog got no info about base game version,it was just the one with the most possible content at that time
so i guess its still v4. As far as i remember append 1.05 was not available in english and i guess so it was for v5 base game.
Did a bit of research and so ill upload version 1.05 soon.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Im a bit confused too,gog got no info about base game version,it was just the one with the most possible content at that time
so i guess its still v4. As far as i remember append 1.05 was not available in english and i guess so it was for v5 base game.
Did a bit of research and so ill upload version 1.05 soon.
its okay, i think kagura spy on this forum, it literally changed to v4 the next few hour i posted the comment.

also i had someone helped me, kagura f-ked gog ver cause they used the wrong file for checksum or something according to that tinkerer

Jul 24, 2017
Ideology in Friction 1.05 ENG UNCUT

Tested with my old savefiles,it is uncut indeed but without a full playthrough i cant say what is new or what is missing.
I guess its just the base game + uncut Patch because its about 500MB smaller than the Deluxe Edition.

Reactions: f9account
Jul 24, 2017
its okay, i think kagura spy on this forum, it literally changed to v4 the next few hour i posted the comment.

also i had someone helped me, kagura f-ked gog ver cause they used the wrong file for checksum or something according to that tinkerer
makes sense that kagura got their eyes on this forum and for gog its also natural to use a different appraoch regarding version numbers,in fact they do it all the time with alot of games.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
The game is awesome but it needs;
1- More dungeon levels, we don't nearly have enough dungeons of same pattern and similar graphics. We have about 20 dungeon levels with similar boss battles at the end of each level, I think we need 50 more of the same thing.
2-Same enemies that can't be skipped. We need more of those enemies on each dungeon level which serves no purpose and we have to try to avoid them and escape them in battle when get caught.
3- More complicated dungeons, current dungeon levels aren't complicated and long enough. We need them to be longer and more complicated while carrying no purpose for that whatsoever. Just add more enemies and make them longer and complicated. So it will take players hours to finish one map only to realize there are 100 more of the same map style for them to play in order to progress.
4- We need more unreasonable sex. Like FMC needs to get raped by losing a battle to unlock sex functions. She has nightmatres after her first loss and rape. But after 1 day of said tragedy and being pure/virgin, she now finds enough courage to sell her body, suck cocks all over the place without any remorse or shame.

I can find more stuff to add but who cares. Game isn't that bad until you're halfway through. But after that there's no more sex content for you to chase and all you do is clear the same dungeon maps over and over and over and over again.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
if no one downloads from it within 10 days ,the upload will be deleted. apart from that gofile is not bad as i get good rates for both down and uploads.
well I just mean that the file is there.. but I can't continue to download it from gofile for some reason.. it will always will start and then fail after a bit of time.. so 4.5 gb is hopeless of course.. it makes no sense, I use firefox but I doubt that is the cause

is your version for deluxe 1.04 the same as the OP download? I know the 1.05 is different though..

Jul 24, 2017
well I just mean that the file is there.. but I can't continue to download it from gofile for some reason.. it will always will start and then fail after a bit of time.. so 4.5 gb is hopeless of course.. it makes no sense, I use firefox but I doubt that is the cause

is your version for deluxe 1.04 the same as the OP download? I know the 1.05 is different though..
my upload for 1.04 was newer as the op download and has more content,ive read most of the messages in this threat and it was like that there was the uncut 1.03 version and the complete gog censored 1.04 version so i made it uncut too. the 1.05 version seems to be the newest version but is missing some content unlike the gog version. Cant still say what is missing as i didnt play it.
Im sorry for your problem with gofile,im using firefox too and my download works fine so your guess may be right but ill upload it again later with pixeldrain,just need to finish another first.

Edit: I just noticed that the OP updated his Threat so my upload is now on the first page too. So your Question was answered by itself :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
my upload for 1.04 was newer as the op download and has more content,ive read most of the messages in this threat and it was like that there was the uncut 1.03 version and the complete gog censored 1.04 version so i made it uncut too. the 1.05 version seems to be the newest version but is missing some content unlike the gog version. Cant still say what is missing as i didnt play it.
Im sorry for your problem with gofile,im using firefox too and my download works fine so your guess may be right but ill upload it again later with pixeldrain,just need to finish another first.

Edit: I just noticed that the OP updated his Threat so my upload is now on the first page too. So your Question was answered by itself :D
I wish they mentioned your name as the credit for the file.. that is why I didn't think it was the same 1.04 as yours..

Reactions: Dishonored Gender

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
well,he maybe just forget to do so but i agree it would be nice to be noticed^^
But nvm,im still active on here and Hobbies are good against dying of boredom
Since you know the game pretty well, can you please explain it to me in simple terms:

What the CURRENT appended version adds--specifically, any tentacles or pregnancy?
Is the current appended version uncensored?
What points in the game will I need save points to get to the tentacle/pregnancy scenes?

Jul 24, 2017
Since you know the game pretty well, can you please explain it to me in simple terms:

What the CURRENT appended version adds--specifically, any tentacles or pregnancy?
Is the current appended version uncensored?
What points in the game will I need save points to get to the tentacle/pregnancy scenes?
I did 2 playthroughs only with append 1.03 and played the other versions just a little bit for testing purposes to make sure my uploads work as intented so i cant specify what has been added,i just noticed that scnenes ive tested got more content(mostly new sprites in talks between glacier and the other NPCs).

What i know is that the current Append 1.05 is uncensored.But its size is alot smaller than the 1.04 gog version so im sure its not the complete version but its just a guess as i need to play it in whole to know it for 100%

For the possibility of pregnancy/incest scenes just loose any mission right from the start ,be as cruel as you can be (murder at least 100 ppl) and be raped in battle from a tentacle monster until you get pregnant(chapter 4) with its spawn,the birthing scene will happen and later, if you visit the labroratory in the last chapter of the game,you can get the incest scnenes (the fenced area where your spawn wanders around).
Idk if there is another way to get to it but thats what i did to obtain it but in append 1.03 it was broken so trying to start these incest scenes the normal way caused the game to crash

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I did 2 playthroughs only with append 1.03 and played the other versions just a little bit for testing purposes to make sure my uploads work as intented so i cant specify what has been added,i just noticed that scnenes ive tested got more content(mostly new sprites in talks between glacier and the other NPCs).

What i know is that the current Append 1.05 is uncensored.But its size is alot smaller than the 1.04 gog version so im sure its not the complete version but its just a guess as i need to play it in whole to know it for 100%

For the possibility of pregnancy/incest scenes just loose any mission right from the start ,be as cruel as you can be (murder at least 100 ppl) and be raped in battle from a tentacle monster until you get pregnant(chapter 4) with its spawn,the birthing scene will happen and later, if you visit the labroratory in the last chapter of the game,you can get the incest scnenes (the fenced area where your spawn wanders around).
Idk if there is another way to get to it but thats what i did to obtain it but in append 1.03 it was broken so trying to start these incest scenes the normal way caused the game to crash
Thank you for your info.

Would you please happen to have a save around chapter 4?

Reactions: Dishonored Gender

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Ideology in Friction 1.05 ENG UNCUT

Tested with my old savefiles,it is uncut indeed but without a full playthrough i cant say what is new or what is missing.
I guess its just the base game + uncut Patch because its about 500MB smaller than the Deluxe Edition.
Any news about the differences?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes