uc06

Sep 9, 2017
is there actual incest in this game? i see it on the sex acts menu and i'd really like to know before i keep on playing cause so far i havent seen any

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
For anyone that wants only the pregnancy portion of the game, here's my save so you don't have to grind to it. I used some cheating to boost the levels of each body part so not all of the added effects are unlocked. If I did it correctly, it'll also unlock most of the CG gallery as well.

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
Can somebody explain to me how make our heroine pregnant. Ch. 3 of Resistance Route and still nothing, even with usage of period regulator.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Can somebody explain to me how make our heroine pregnant. Ch. 3 of Resistance Route and still nothing, even with usage of period regulator.
Use my save above to skip all that. It starts out right after the ability to become pregnant is available.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
And when it become available if don't use your save?
You have to kill 50 people in dungeons/boss battles (it comes up as an option after each battle) in order to bump your corruption to Level 3. I made sure to do this before the start of Chapter 4 to be safe. Then, you continue on through the resistance story until you're given the choice to stay or leave in Chapter 4. If you choose to leave and your corruption is at Level 3, just continue on in the Drifter story and it'll happen automatically. It's too much work for what its worth, so I shared my save so you had the option to just start when the ability to get pregnant begins.

Reactions: SlyFox2013

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
anyone give me save Drifter Route begin please
Here is my save.

File 1-2: Sex Status D
File 3-4: Sex Status C
File 5-6: Sex Status B (There is 3 ending for resistant end, if you want resistant end or bad habit end. Begin with file 5-6. If I read the guide right, resistant end require corruption lvl 2 and none of the sex status above A. If you want bad habit end, corruption need to be level 3.)
File 7-8: Sex Status A (Whore End).

File 11-12: Beginning of Drifter Route (Start here if you want to kill all your former friend)
Filer 13-14: Before you fight Annette
File 15-16: Before you fight King (Annette alive)

File 44-45: When she start exhibitionist scene.
File 47-48: Knight Route (Still virgin)

File 50: If you want to start the game with all sex stats at max.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Sooo I have a question. In meritocracy The only way to lose your virginity was through getting expelled, but I noticed in this game that is NOT the case. So can you stay with the knights while enjoying sex scenes?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I feel like the school knight route in this game has less sex in it than in previous games, a lot more events which is a push in the right direction.

Entirely up to you, its pretty vanilla unless you purposely lose to the bosses, each time you lose you drive the women into more and more despair opening up more and more sex scenes. Or at least thats how it is with the previous games, I always found it annoying I couldnt be successful in school AND turn the girl into a slut, if you want the slutty route, you gotta lose battles over and over
IDK what you're talking about, in almost every past game I turned the girls into sluts without having to constant loss taking them down the slave route.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes