xort

Jun 1, 2017
So the replay scenes seem to suggest whoring out the other members, what path do you need to follow to get to that?

Momotaloz

Mar 2, 2018
i cant save the game when i close the game and open it again my save was disappear everyone help me please

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
So the replay scenes seem to suggest whoring out the other members, what path do you need to follow to get to that?
That's in the drifter route, in part 2 you fight them and if you choose to let them live you can whore them out

Reactions: xort

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
i cant save the game when i close the game and open it again my save was disappear everyone help me please
right clic on the folder , and uncheck "read only" and apply the choice to all the sub folder and files

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I'm just looking for her to lose her virginity without rape, at what point is it achieved? I'm already in chapter 5 and nothing.
Its chapter 3 in resistance bed in inn or talk to guildmaster (in later chapter he will have more options).
In knights route -you can do it once you have access to Trision (bed in inn) which is just before end of the game :/ I don't know if there is option earlier, didn't look for it.

Deatd

Oct 1, 2017
I Dont know if its a bug or just missing something, but I'm at the Drifter route part 2 and just before the last quest and I capture all the girls in the game and can Pimp them but Lita is missing. is she suppose to be missing or did I do something wrong in my playthrough? cuz I didn't killed her after the battle.

heatisland

May 10, 2018
Does anyone have another mirror to download this game? Every links either don't work or is too slow for me.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Ideology in Friction is essentially just a reskin of Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade.

https://f95zone.to/threads/meritocracy-of-the-oni-blade-oneone1.18664/

Same dev too, which makes it more disappointing.
Its similar to Meritocracy (and probably Heiress ) its also sufficiently different. Like yes you have the chaptery format and succubus form but it unfolds differently. For example In Meritocracy if MC were to "fall" to second route she get raped and trashed around, in here she can stay virgin and becomes independent. You also get to play another character and she got romance of her own.
I guess it could boil down to - if after playing Meritocracy you wanted more then this game should provide that.
Thanks, enjoyed Meritocracy, will play a bit more of Ideology in Friction but I wasn't expecting a reskin, oh well ^^

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
somebody know how to get the scene Eliza rapes glacier?? I still dont get it
The merchant in Trision should mention a bottle of alcohol, that you can buy for 1000 gold. Then you speak to SK in the guild and he'll mention that it's poisonous to elves. Then the event with Eliza should play out. Either immediately after talking to him or once you go to bed.

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
compared to Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade, the story is slightly different in oni, the 2 factions are enemies with each other, in this game the 2 faction are aiming for the same goal. good story. the rest are probably the same with probably different sprites or cg

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I really don't understand how people can complain about sameness. No other circle makes games like OneOne and this circle releases, at the most (I think), one game a year.

I do agree however that the circle should try and avoid regressing in terms of quality and content variety. Perhaps the next thing the devs could focus on is making gameplay actually worth it (ie. making the game somewhat difficult). However, people would do well to remember that eroge games rarely hit the perfect triage of good gameplay, H content, and story. Not sure why people would play eroge games for anything other than the eroge anyways (in my opinion).
It is just a wish for more. Erotic media should not necessarily be just about making you jack off. Just as non-H video games are art, erotic stuff could be art as well and I'd say it already is but my definition of art is broad as fuck. But western culture condemns anything sex related. Hypocrite bullshit I say. "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power".

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
finish the knight route.... i get a pure love ending on my first try... too me 2 runs on Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade.
question: does this game also has a bypass system like in Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade that lets you choose freely which route you want to go after chapter regardless on how mission went??

advance ty

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Can someone tell me where to get the event that allows the protagonist to be an exhibitionist?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes