xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
finish the knight route.... i get a pure love ending on my first try... too me 2 runs on Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade.
question: does this game also has a bypass system like in Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade that lets you choose freely which route you want to go after chapter regardless on how mission went??

advance ty
It does not, you have to manually lose 3 missions, which you can do by using the defeat action under skills to KO yourself.
Some quests are failed by losing to a single enemy on the map, some are boss only, check the walkthrough for more info on that.

On top of that, you'll have to build corruption yourself to get into drifter, but that kinda happens by itself if you walk into any humans you see while doing missions normally.

OishiiNTR

May 17, 2018
I have over 1k exposure experience and all sex parameters are rank A with a Lewdness rank of A as well and I'm on chapter 5 I think it's the knight route (I'm still in special forces) yet I can't seem to get that "element" that allows stripping, activating the clothes option in the menu only says that she finds it too embarrassing when in town and that she can't remove them when trying in the maps with mobs.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone tell me where to get the event that allows the protagonist to be an exhibitionist?
I have over 1k exposure experience and all sex parameters are rank A with a Lewdness rank of A as well and I'm on chapter 5 I think it's the knight route (I'm still in special forces) yet I can't seem to get that "element" that allows stripping, activating the clothes option in the menu only says that she finds it too embarrassing when in town and that she can't remove them when trying in the maps with mobs.
On knights route ch3 once you have Exposure lv B or higher there should be event mark in Clacier room - it triggers night exhibitionist event (during which you have 3 hearts to find). Having seen that event in ch4 you can enter man's bath.
On flowchart it says exposure 500 and lewdness B is needed but it wouldn't let me, i had exposure 1000 and lewdness A then i could enter man's bath. Complete the event in bath and you are able to walk around naked.

On Resistance route there is no particular event, once you have sex stats leveled enough you can just go naked (lewdness A is my guess)

Reactions: swiftwing

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
savefile with A rank in all h stats quite early in the game
Hey, I tried putting this into my savefile list, but when I try to load it, I just get a message that's in Japanese.

Also, how did you do it? The savefile is still in the Prologue, and you can't get A Rank Breast Parameter until Chapter 4...

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
I have absolutely no idea how to rank up my lewdness. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to lose fights a few times or something?

And how can I easily lose fights? I don't see anyway to not attack other than to defend and that ends up taking fucking *ages*.

Jul 5, 2018
Warning wall of text incoming but this should help with cheating on vx and mv games.

This won't let you gen in items unless you have some (usually 3-5) already but using cheat engine on vx is possible I do it all the time. Go copy the scipt then follow the instructions further down and it should work on just about any vx/vx ace game. I've used it on 20 or so games including this one. and it worked on them all. I have heard reports of it failing.

To speed up grinding use CE's speed hack to get through animations quickly. It usually caps at 5-6x. Locking hp is possible but it won't work if you take enough damage to get 1 shot. Similarly you can use that to get killed easily by setting your hp to 1 or get infinite gold. I'm not very good at explaining things so I'll point you to a tutorial instead of doing it myself.

Just follow tutorial but change 4 bytes to "rpgmaker vx type" (from the script above) and keep scanning until you have 2-3 results than just try until the changes apply. It should take 4-5 attempts on this game but it varies from game to game. You can get just about any value using this method including xp, lewdness, number of bjs, creampies, ect.

There's also this for those of you who are okay with less functionality (has quick gold, items that let you insta kill enemies and yourself among other minor things) but don't want to deal with the headache that cheat engine can be at times. There's also something similar for mv (which I could never get cheat engine to work on) here, and is kinda awkward with the controls (takes some getting used to) but it offers agruably more funtionality than cheat engine does. You can find it here. Don't be an idiot like me and press the wrong f-key reseting you game and losing hour of work.

For those of you who want to die quickly the legit way there is an accessory called a cursed stamp that sets you defense and magic defense to zero in the first town (from ch 1 pre-divergence after your becoming a knight test) it is missable depending on what path you take (at least up to ch 3 resistance path). Just an fyi save often because going willy-nilly can cause crashes.

Also in my experience with oneone1 rpgmaker games (played 5 to varying extend counting this one) save editors don't work. If you have any more questions pm me or quote me here and I'll try my best to answer. I'm not very active though so you may have to wait quite some time for a reply.

LonelyMusha

Jun 29, 2019
So after reading all these comments in this forum i have to ask the same question: Is there any way to edit the savegames? Like it was said rpgmakersaveedit is not working with this game, unless you can cheat with cheat engine (but i don't need that). Thanks in advance

Last edited:

lelderp

Jul 9, 2017
So after reading all these comments in this forum i have to ask the same question: Is there any way to edit the savegames? Like it was said rpgmakersaveedit is not working with this game, unless you can cheat with cheat engine (but i don't need that). Thanks in advance
oneone1's Cien page has a patch that starts you off at max lvl and the best items in the game with a 100% preg accessory (ur gonna have to look for it)

LonelyMusha

Jun 29, 2019
oneone1's Cien page has a patch that starts you off at max lvl and the best items in the game with a 100% preg accessory (ur gonna have to look for it)
Well if it's all about that i can easily download save file from this thread right? But i'm curious about to hack the savefiles itself, like i don't really need easy start or something. But thanks for reply

LonelyMusha

Jun 29, 2019
So, i managed to a little cheat. I am not sure if this could be helpful for someone, but i did this: downloaded RPGMaker unpacker from here, unpacked all files from encrypted file "Game.rgss3a". After that i moved "Data" and "Graphics" folders from "Extract" folder to Ideology In Friction main folder. Put the "Cheat Menu" Download > Link in Main Folder as well. Run "Game_Cheat.exe" for the first time, it says "Cheat added" and then run this exe again. From this point you can open the cheat menu by pressing F8, from this you can change your lvl, gain some overpowered items and change some option (BGM sound, game speed etc etc). It's not doing much as Save Editor where you can add all items or change the stats but i think it still better than nothing. I hope it should work on all oneone1 games. Apologize for my bad english :/

nonameforme

Oct 19, 2017
What I hate about OneOne1 game is that it spam player with extremely long cutscene, then ask for some choice and we can't save beforehand. After complete Knight route I found the game quite lacking in term of H-mechanic and how barebone it is compare to the dev previous work.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Any way to get a different ending other than "almost everyone dies lol"? Havent found a single walkthrough for this game, which is weird because Oneone1 games usually have one.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Any way to get a different ending other than "almost everyone dies lol"? Havent found a single walkthrough for this game, which is weird because Oneone1 games usually have one.

im pretty sure a walkthrough is inside the 1.04 ver of tge game files, it has a guide to all the routs and endings.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes