PAPAILOLXD

Feb 16, 2018
The Picture in the Room you get the Cursed Seal from in Viktorbog where is it from? I remember seeing it before but can't remember where. The one with the blond twin ponytailed girl and the redhead
meritocracy of the oni and blade, its also in the heiress. Both of them from oneone1

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Hi ,
i saw in this thread and the wakltrough there is a dark elf form,but didn't found any info how to transform to it,any help please?
I'm also stuck at rank b on some stats even if the xp bar is full and 'im beyond (like exposure),any tip would be welcomed too.
Think the Dark Elf form comes about in Chapter 4 or 5 and the Drifter Route is the only route that allows you to freely transform as a Dark Elf after a certain point think close to the ending of the game maybe. Also some Ranks can't be increased to A till Chapter 4

Mr_Sandmanx

Feb 3, 2018
When I have a highly fertile womb and are cumming inside when I walk it gets normal as I do to get pregnant?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Does someone explain to me exactly how to get pregnant?
Apparently you have to be on the deviant path and finish a certain amount of quests on that path. Supposedly there is some grim reaper who will eventually reform your womb and then you can get pregnant. After spending hours with the sole purpose of getting pregnant I was unable to. I then found a save file from someone starting the deviant path. I completed several missions and have yet to find the grim reaper. Hopefully you are getting how annoyed I am about the difficulty and nonsense to make this happen.

I have never understood games where you need a trigger to get pregnant listing your womb as highly fertile before the trigger happens. Only adds up to lots of wasted time and confusion.

Reactions: Adlai

Linda Moe Moe

Jan 27, 2018
Hello, i see the "female protagonist" and "romance" tag in the game so i was gonna give it a try. After a few hours of playthrough I kinda like the Zepp guy, he remind me of Levi :LOL:. Can the girl even have sex scene with him? Just curious.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Apparently you have to be on the deviant path and finish a certain amount of quests on that path. Supposedly there is some grim reaper who will eventually reform your womb and then you can get pregnant. After spending hours with the sole purpose of getting pregnant I was unable to. I then found a save file from someone starting the deviant path. I completed several missions and have yet to find the grim reaper. Hopefully you are getting how annoyed I am about the difficulty and nonsense to make this happen.

I have never understood games where you need a trigger to get pregnant listing your womb as highly fertile before the trigger happens. Only adds up to lots of wasted time and confusion.
The game is all about role playing your character. Normally an elf need around 10 months until birth but the womb altering accelerate it to almost instantly. Also, Clacier's first baby after womb altering event is probably the last guy who creampied her before the event. Of course there's time skip in the game between some chapters but having Clacier pregnant during those time would only make the writing unnecessarily more complex.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
The game is all about role playing your character. Normally an elf need around 10 months until birth but the womb altering accelerate it to almost instantly. Also, Clacier's first baby after womb altering event is probably the last guy who creampied her before the event. Of course there's time skip in the game between some chapters but having Clacier pregnant during those time would only make the writing unnecessarily more complex.
Then perhaps this is a good time to ask. When she actually gets pregnant is it anything like violated heroine? I only ask that for games with a close up picture of the womb because it seems like it is setting it up. So many games are very black and white between pregnant and not pregnant which makes me question why have the close up at all if you don't get to see any development.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Then perhaps this is a good time to ask. When she actually gets pregnant is it anything like violated heroine? I only ask that for games with a close up picture of the womb because it seems like it is setting it up. So many games are very black and white between pregnant and not pregnant which makes me question why have the close up at all if you don't get to see any development.
I haven't played violated heroine so i can't really compare but the point of womb altering event is to accelerate the time needed to birth so, yes. A few moment after getting a cutscene of the egg being fertilized Clacier will be moved to the laboratory area with an already swell womb and all you can do is giving birth. The womb cross section is probably to show you the race of the baby before birthing. I personally feels the whole pregnant thing is severely lacking with no preggo scene other than two extra scene from pure love end and prostitute end.

Reactions: indyc

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Compared to Meritocracy, I'm a bit disappointed that there's no dildo item afaik. Would really like to know if that's even implemented, or will that be an append thing?
Reading this thread: Apparently the scene exists, but from the playthru I did, item wasn't available in any store.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Compared to Meritocracy, I'm a bit disappointed that there's no dildo item afaik. Would really like to know if that's even implemented, or will that be an append thing?
Reading this thread: Apparently the scene exists, but from the playthru I did, item wasn't available in any store.
You can use a dildo to discard Clacier's virginity on the Trision inn. The only non rape non virgin scene for dildo is brothel works on Drifter route.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017

Is it possible post these on MEGA or somewhere else without a download cap? 60 kbs/sec means a full day of download hoping that it doesnt cut off in the middle.

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
How do I saved Zara from getting killed by commander? Or is it just part of the Knight’s route story?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
How do I saved Zara from getting killed by commander? Or is it just part of the Knight’s route story?
Sadly, yes. The only way to save her is by going to Resistance route where everything magically goes smoothly for the knights.

sayakorn

Nov 23, 2018
I have a question about losing battles. Is it 2 total for the entire route or can i lose 2 per chapter on the knights route?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes