Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
were u find the second protagonist cause i finished the game but i did not see her ?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Could anyone confirm if this game has an ending with Annette?
She's supposed to be one of the two main characters but all I get is ending with Falke and I really don't care about him :confused:
How could they make an ending for boring Falke yet not one for Annette....

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Could anyone confirm if this game has an ending with Annette?
She's supposed to be one of the two main characters but all I get is ending with Falke and I really don't care about him :confused:
How could they make an ending for boring Falke yet not one for Annette....
As far as I remember, you can get an ending with both the protagonist at Drifter Route. I think that Route is the only route that Annette "can" lives.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
As far as I remember, you can get an ending with both the protagonist at Drifter Route. I think that Route is the only route that Annette "can" lives.
She also survive in the Rebel Good End but suffer from amnesia, if I remember correctly.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
I'm only 20 min or so into the game, but I'm pretty impressed already. It's nice to see a polished RPGM game that takes advantage of the functionality of the engine. Music and sound is top notch too.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Just reading about the atrocities that prime minister did, made me want to really vomit! Sadly reminded me about the real life report about horrendous crime on Japanese schoolgirl by her classmates...

At least in the game, I'm glad he got the punishemnt of year long nearly dying, wished it was forever though.

And man, I did not expect myself to be so engrossed into the story, lots of sad backstory but I gotta admit I'm intrigued to follow the vanilla story of Falke and Clacier

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot and Zontany

minin

Mar 2, 2019
idk why but i dont get any H scenes after loosing and i cant get the bathroom event to happen... did i get a weird version with no H scenes?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
And how to get pregnancy?
That one can only be achieved on the Drifter Route. You need to fail 3 Knight Mission to get booted to the Rebel Route, then you need to kill 50 humans. Once you have, you'll be given the opportunity to leave the Rebellion at some point in the plot and become a Drifter.

Reactions: kilua88
Oct 6, 2019
Ideology In Friction is a story more than it is a game. In fact, it would probably be better without the game aspect of it.

The Good:
The premise of political intrigue underpinning social tensions makes for what is initially an engrossing mystery.
Giant, juicy, jiggly kickballs
Plenty of cute/sexy cutscenes to be found, all thankfully de-censored
Zepp's veteran cynicism is genuinely insightful.
Eliza's carefree insanity comes across as its own kind of wisdom in a story where other characters seem to get their goals hopelessly confused.

The Bad:
Zepp and Eliza are not the main characters.
The love interest is a cardboard cutout Chosen One.
Battles are so absurdly easy that they could have been better done by replacing the whole mechanic with two buttons that say "Win" and "Lose."
The villains are comic-book-evil for absolutely no goddamn reason, which entirely undercuts every moral and social commentary that the narrative attempts.
The second half of the story is full of the most egregious and unexplained hand-waves.

The Ugly:
All the Japanese tropes are in full-effect.
You will know who will live and who will die from the moment you meet them in the game.
THIS IS NOT EVEN MY FINAL FORM
In fact, everything becomes progressively more ridiculous as the story progresses to the point that where you end up--regardless of which path you choose--makes entirely no sense whatsoever from the perspective of where you started from.
The early promise of subtlety gets short-shifted in favor of I'MMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR.

Sep 28, 2018
Ideology In Friction is a story more than it is a game. In fact, it would probably be better without the game aspect of it.

The Good:
The premise of political intrigue underpinning social tensions makes for what is initially an engrossing mystery.
Giant, juicy, jiggly kickballs
Plenty of cute/sexy cutscenes to be found, all thankfully de-censored
Zepp's veteran cynicism is genuinely insightful.
Eliza's carefree insanity comes across as its own kind of wisdom in a story where other characters seem to get their goals hopelessly confused.

The Bad:
Zepp and Eliza are not the main characters.
The love interest is a cardboard cutout Chosen One.
Battles are so absurdly easy that they could have been better done by replacing the whole mechanic with two buttons that say "Win" and "Lose."
The villains are comic-book-evil for absolutely no goddamn reason, which entirely undercuts every moral and social commentary that the narrative attempts.
The second half of the story is full of the most egregious and unexplained hand-waves.

The Ugly:
All the Japanese tropes are in full-effect.
You will know who will live and who will die from the moment you meet them in the game.
THIS IS NOT EVEN MY FINAL FORM
In fact, everything becomes progressively more ridiculous as the story progresses to the point that where you end up--regardless of which path you choose--makes entirely no sense whatsoever from the perspective of where you started from.
The early promise of subtlety gets short-shifted in favor of I'MMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR.

Did we just get invaded by GameInformer...?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes