JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
i'm not shore about how to do that.

also if you play any other RPGM the same principle applies when using cheat engine
Excuse me if i wanna raise max hp if my hp 597 then value = (597*2) + 1 right ? and also same like atk def , etc

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
also if you play any other RPGM th
which i should go Knight Route or Resistance Route i just beginner
the knight root is fairly start foreword so i would recommend it as a first root. however the Resistance Route has more H scenes
and can lead to the Wanderer rout.

although its personae preference so you should go with the rout that you think is more interesting.

as for the max hp im not shore if you can increase it that way but you can lock the value so it doesn't go down during battle

if you need help with a rout this workthough should help but it's a bit rough as it was originally Japanese and was run though google translate.

also as a finale note if you like the game and want to play more like it i would recommend Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade as it has a lot of the same quality's as this game

The Heiress is another that you could play however the translation is terrible and it has some bugs with the H scenes so you have to save regularly.
in case a bug pops up.
in which case you have to delete the Language file run the game and select Japanese and play through the seen save again exit the game delete the language file restart and select English to continue playing

Last edited:

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
also if you play any other RPGM th

the knight root is fairly start foreword so i would recommend it as a first root. however the Resistance Route has more H scenes
and can lead to the Wanderer rout.

although its personae preference so you should go with the rout that you think is more interesting.

as for the max hp im not shore if you can increase it that way but you can lock the value so it doesn't go down during battle

if you need help with a rout this workthough should help but it's a bit rough as it was originally Japanese and was run though google translate.

also as a finale note if you like the game and want to play more like it i would recommend Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade as it has a lot of the same quality's as this game

The Heiress is another that you could play however the translation is terrible and it has some bugs with the H scenes so you have to save regularly.
in case a bug pops up.
in which case you have to delete the Language file run the game and select Japanese and play through the seen save again exit the game delete the language file restart and select English to continue playing
Ok Thanks

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Excuse me I download Ideology HOODLUM, but i dont sex stat
how i can get it
if your asking where you can see the sex stats its in the top left of the menu next to the cloths page.
if you what to know how to start getting the sex scenes the easiest way is to loose a boss fight that has a sex scene after being defeated.

the first opportunity for this is in the prologue all you have to do is lose to the boss and you will get a sex scene and after it will unlock more options. note: make shore you don't have any teleportation stones and you are not wearing a chastity belt.

also if your looking for random scenes then talk to npcs around the towns for random events. you can also get scenes from being defeated by some monsters.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It depends doesn't it?
:unsure::geek:

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
no
if your asking where you can see the sex stats its in the top left of the menu next to the cloths page.
if you what to know how to start getting the sex scenes the easiest way is to loose a boss fight that has a sex scene after being defeated.

the first opportunity for this is in the prologue all you have to do is lose to the boss and you will get a sex scene and after it will unlock more options. note: make shore you don't have any teleportation stones and you are not wearing a chastity belt.

also if your looking for random scenes then talk to npcs around the towns for random events. you can also get scenes from being defeated by some monsters.
now i have sex stat i redownload game version 1.05 , Thanks You

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
excuse me how many species child i can sex after birth, i only have appear tentacle, hount, swine and unicorn

Last edited:

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Lol, I just found out about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: kirto12

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Hi, i want to play the game again after a long break,i see the game is now at 1.04 ,but i don't see anywhere what is new,anyone can share the changenote?
Thanks

Last edited:

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
does anyone have a save of all npc sex scene? the one posted here seem to be missing quite a few npc scenes

RoboBongoCuckooCop

Nov 24, 2019
Are there any routes besides the Knight Route where you can play as Annette?
I don't think so.

does anyone know where I can enter men's bath, have lesbian sex, sell underwear and show pussy to a kid - I am in Drifter route on the Viktor Plains.

I also need to do incest and get milked but can't seem to get to the Vogel Research Lab

RoboBongoCuckooCop

Nov 24, 2019

I am getting this error after fucking some of the monsters my character gave birth to. anyone able to help

edit: happens after having sex with the tentacle monster

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I don't think so.

does anyone know where I can enter men's bath, have lesbian sex, sell underwear and show pussy to a kid - I am in Drifter route on the Viktor Plains.

I also need to do incest and get milked but can't seem to get to the Vogel Research Lab
-Men bath is in knight route,you can enter men bath at town in chapter 4 if you meet certain conditions (a certain level of lewdness (b if i remember well) and an event in your room you can begin at chapter 3 and after (your character walk naked in the city at night). this unlock the ability to remove clothes in town and dungeons on knight route.

-lesbian i don't know,would like to know too

-sell underwear is in the town on resistance route (and maybe drifter route),you have a npc south west with merchant skin wich want to buy your underwear,but i think you need a certain level of lewdness to actually accept to sell it (i remember not being able to sell it at begining).

For the others i don't remember sorry.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I really don't get this game at all. Been playing 1:40, got her ass and tits groped, and stilll aboslutely no idea how to get ANY of the other stats how, don't even mention to get lewdness up.

This cause 1:40 without any sexual stuff worth mentioning. I searched the thread and it seems I am the only one getting nowhere, because most people are asking for "advanced" stat raisng, no one about how to even start with it. I am really lost. So - sorry to ask. How to even begin with raising those stats?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I really don't get this game at all. Been playing 1:40, got her ass and tits groped, and stilll aboslutely no idea how to get ANY of the other stats how, don't even mention to get lewdness up.

This cause 1:40 without any sexual stuff worth mentioning. I searched the thread and it seems I am the only one getting nowhere, because most people are asking for "advanced" stat raisng, no one about how to even start with it. I am really lost. So - sorry to ask. How to even begin with raising those stats?
you need to have lost your virginity first to unlock most of the sex content. there are 2 ways to do this:
the easiest way is to loose a boss fight and get raped to have you virginity taken away (not all bosses will rape you after being defeated).
the second way is to take it your self with a dildo that ye can get at the sex cafe.

if you go with the first option you need to make sore that you have no teleport stones on you and that you are not wearing the chastity belt.

option 1 is the quickest way and can be done in chapter 1

Reactions: ray3dave
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes