ray3dave

May 12, 2017
you need to have lost your virginity first to unlock most of the sex content. there are 2 ways to do this:
the easiest way is to loose a boss fight and get raped to have you virginity taken away (not all bosses will rape you after being defeated).
the second way is to take it your self with a dildo that ye can get at the sex cafe.

if you go with the first option you need to make sore that you have no teleport stones on you and that you are not wearing the chastity belt.

option 1 is the quickest way and can be done in chapter 1
Thanks a lot. I tried it with the save provided here in order not to repeat the grinding. Now the level of her defense is so high that I can't make her lose. I give up on that grindy game. I tried about 3 hours without getting anything out of it.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks a lot. I tried it with the save provided here in order not to repeat the grinding. Now the level of her defense is so high that I can't make her lose. I give up on that grindy game. I tried about 3 hours without getting anything out of it.
if your having trouble losing to the bosses to get the sex scene you can go in to the game options page and change the options so you can chose to lose the event battles.

if your playing from a save on that has new game plus you can surrender during battle by going in to the skills page and selecting the option to give up.

also if you want to know what bosses you can get sex sense from you can look at this walkthrough.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
if your having trouble losing to the bosses to get the sex scene you can go in to the game options page and change the options so you can chose to lose the event battles.

if your playing from a save on that has new game plus you can surrender during battle by going in to the skills page and selecting the option to give up.

also if you want to know what bosses you can get sex sense from you can look at this walkthrough.
Thanks again for your help. I tried that and it did not work. Made her lose the battle, but she was saved from the goblin byy the other elf. NO sex.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks again for your help. I tried that and it did not work. Made her lose the battle, but she was saved from the goblin byy the other elf. NO sex.
what chapter and mission where you on.

also if your fine with starting on chapter 1 you can yous this save. i have already completed the first sex scene so you should be able to get the rest of the scenes.

if you want a lot of sex scenes i would recommend switching to the Resistance Route as it has a lot more scenes than the knight root. (it can be done by failing 3 missions in the knight root).

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
what chapter and mission where you on.

also if your fine with starting on chapter 1 you can yous this save. i have already completed the first sex scene so you should be able to get the rest of the scenes.

if you want a lot of sex scenes i would recommend switching to the Resistance Route as it has a lot more scenes than the knight root. (it can be done by failing 3 missions in the knight root).
Thanks a lot, I will try this!

hnjuri

Nov 23, 2019
No one has information about this?

What screen, on the OP? Have you tried to open the images? The size is pretty fine imo.
Hi Merry Christmas to you,
Yes it's too small for me, i need to get close to screen when i play it.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Merry christmas everyone. Quick question: where do you find your quest giver for chapter 4 in the resistance route, says el dorado base but I look around no one to talk to for it.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
There is another version 1.11 and her Size is 4.79 GB Please is there anyone who could make a torrent for this new version or make it in NOPY THANK YOU

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes