kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
anyone know any mods or ways to cheat in this game?
you can use cheat engine but you have to double the number and add 1.

so say you have 0 gold you would double it and add 1 so you would put 1 in to the cheat engine then when you kill a monster and get 10 gold you would double it and add 1 so you would put 21 in the cheat engine. it works the same way for almost any value in the game

Reactions: Xeldron and Renner

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
you can use cheat engine but you have to double the number and add 1.

so say you have 0 gold you would double it and add 1 so you would put 1 in to the cheat engine then when you kill a monster and get 10 gold you would double it and add 1 so you would put 21 in the cheat engine. it works the same way for almost any value in the game
do you maybe have a video of how this works on this game or can you make one real quik?

• Angry
Reactions: pasunna

koolkid23

Feb 1, 2019
Some of the art here is pretty questionable. Had to quit and delete after I "look at this dude" laughed when one of the characters had one normal tit and one deflated balloon. Really wonky proportions like nipples being halfway up the breast and one being twice as large as the other due to botched perspective. Looks like the artist did a rush job or just didn't give a shit imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Pirat.911

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
As I said above probably is the append, Meritocracy of the Oni Blade (same developers) had the same thing. Unfortunely my japanese sucks and I can't confirm it. But since the circle's page has even the image mentioning it then probably is that.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
There's a download link for the new version?
Yes, I'm doing a new Link on mediafire, it will take a little time and the size of the RAR-file is 5.72 Gb, Because I replaced the English language of version 1.04 with version 1.11, it's just that there is no English version in ver 1.11
Or if u want download form other site whit 50 kB/sec !!! (Like me ) this is a Link

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can anyone confirm the changelog please? For what I understood was mainly changes for Dark elf animations, correct me if I'mr wrong.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
Sry people, I'm trying to upload the file but I couldn't, now I'm getting (error 501 failure) nothing over 200mb being a free member, anyone had this problem whit mediafire ?

Gin-Chan

Nov 12, 2019
Yes, I'm doing a new Link on mediafire, it will take a little time and the size of the RAR-file is 5.72 Gb, Because I replaced the English language of version 1.04 with version 1.11, it's just that there is no English version in ver 1.11
Or if u want download form other site whit 50 kB/sec !!! (Like me ) this is a Link
I tried to download it, but when it reached the max it give me error server..
I'll try again and see what will happen this time

Reactions: Pirat.911

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So noob question,but what mean/is Append? i look sometime their blog to see if i can find some infos (with google translate) and arts of the next game (seem to be with a samurai girl),and they effectively call ideology in friction "append" now,but since i don't understand japenese it's a bit hard to get valuables infos^^

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So noob question,but what mean/is Append? i look sometime their blog to see if i can find some infos (with google translate) and arts of the next game (seem to be with a samurai girl),and they effectively call ideology in friction "append" now,but since i don't understand japenese it's a bit hard to get valuables infos^^
If you put it on google it . It comes from appendix, it's basicly meant as an add-on or extra. Even though from what I've seen from changelog of the patch is more like bugfixes than new content. But my japanese is poor, so I may be wrong.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes