madyo

Sep 12, 2019
this is 2020 now, i really like the rpg game made by oneone1,i completed all of it already

meritocracy oni and the blade, the heiress, the dark elf, and ideology in friction

these are my favorites

is oneone1 gonna upload new game on 2020? i see a post in the twitter of oneone1,it seems like a new heroine for new game

but i cant undertand japan laguage, i cant read thread, and theres no information about new game

is they gonna release new game in this year? 2020?

LindLind

May 15, 2018
how to cheat this game?

i want Claire have max stat lewd in first chapter.

Im use savemaker tool not working?C.E ? how its work

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
this is 2020 now, i really like the rpg game made by oneone1,i completed all of it already

meritocracy oni and the blade, the heiress, the dark elf, and ideology in friction

these are my favorites

is oneone1 gonna upload new game on 2020? i see a post in the twitter of oneone1,it seems like a new heroine for new game

but i cant undertand japan laguage, i cant read thread, and theres no information about new game

is they gonna release new game in this year? 2020?
Oneone games are also my favorites H-Games ^^

Yes they are working on a new game,the main character is a samurai girl.
They also showed the red headed rogue girl from ideology in friction,in a samurai dress,she will be in the game (but not the mc^^)

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Oneone games are also my favorites H-Games ^^

Yes they are working on a new game,the main character is a samurai girl.
They also showed the red headed rogue girl from ideology in friction,in a samurai dress,she will be in the game (but not the mc^^)
how do you know?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
how do you know?
They have a site ( )

You can check the staff Blog,they sometime post pictures about the next game (you have to find them between the various ideology in friction and other mangas works)

Here some links about news of the next game:

(i haven't found the entire pic showing her in the classic samurai dress,just the preview,but you can at least see the katana in this one)

There was news showing the main character nude and in demon form too but can't find it back

Last edited:
Reactions: kirto12

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
where to download new append add-on?
append dlc? i mean the update that gives new scene? for free :v

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
They have a site ( )

You can check the staff Blog,they sometime post pictures about the next game (you have to find them between the various ideology in friction and other mangas works)

Here some links about news of the next game:

(i haven't found the entire pic showing her in the classic samurai dress,just the preview,but you can at least see the katana in this one)

There was news showing the main character nude and in demon form too but can't find it back
i love this design

but, the other design showing that she have flat tits, flat boobs, i love this game because of big boobs

why???? must flat????

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
i love this design

but, the other design showing that she have flat tits, flat boobs, i love this game because of big boobs

why???? must flat????
I can be wrong but if i remember right,the one you like is her sister,her main ennemy,but don't worry,the main character don't have flat boobs

The Main Character you saw in is the same as this one wich you can se,don't have flat boobs at all

Edit:Found back some more news:

(click "view" on the message that say it can contain "sensible" stuff)

Found back the art showing one of the girls in underwear and demon form,on their official pixiv,not sure anymore if she is the sister or the MC now ^^ :

(click "see all" to view the 3 artworks of this page)

If you have a pixiv account,and enable +18 stuff,there is also a bunch of NSFW arts wich seem to be for the game.i could link them,but not sure if you can see them if not connected

ReEdit: ok so the girl with white kimono is definiively the Main Character,as mentionned in the pixiv art showing her in different clothes,naked,and demon form

(again,i'm not sure you can view theses if you are not logged)

I translated the title,and it say that she is the MC .

Last edited:
Reactions: kirto12

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hi. I have corruption lv 3, I killed the prime minister but I didn't get the option to split from the resistance.. what did I do wrong?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes