taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Any news on the Append?, when we will gonna get the append i wanna see the all scene i also pm kagura games they tell me they can't tell when the append will get release, i think they will release it 1 month after the release on dlsite i hope that's the case here.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Any news on the Append?, when we will gonna get the append i wanna see the all scene i also pm kagura games they tell me they can't tell when the append will get release, i think they will release it 1 month after the release on dlsite i hope that's the case here.
You have your answer on the previous page, read something at least man...

Sorry if I appear rude, but while I'm not waiting for people to read the entire thread, at least make some effort before making questions...

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
I just finished the game and then used the unlock all scenes that made me realize i haven't seen SOOOOOOOO many scenes.

For example there were some with eliza (i didn't find anything of her) why? maybe cause i didn't give any importance to sex stats and just going on through the story? or because it's in resistance route?
It depends on the route you take. Weather you go Knights, Resistance or Drifter route changes the game play atmosphere entirely and is dependent on how lewd you chose to make her.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a mega link I can use? I tried using the links in the OP, but they keep crashing when it's trying to download.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
You have your answer on the previous page, read something at least man...

Sorry if I appear rude, but while I'm not waiting for people to read the entire thread, at least make some effort before making questions...
I'm not talking about the dlsite release i want to know the status on kagura games not the jap version i pm kagura games last year here's the reply from them 1582943710204.png

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
But Kagura games doesn't translate without the japanese version being release
I'm not talking about the dlsite release i want to know the status on kagura games not the jap version i pm kagura games last year here's the reply from them View attachment 570807
You know that to have a translated version you need first the original release right? Why ask for a translated release if the original one wasn't? Like I said learn to read the thread before making questions.

Also a bit off topic, but I think you should be more careful before putting images of your facebook on a pirate site. But who am I to speak.

Last edited:

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
But Kagura games doesn't translate without the japanese version ebing

You know that to have a translated version you need first the original release right? Why ask for a translated release if the original one wasn't? Like I said learn to read the thread before making questions.

Also a bit off topic, but I think you should be more careful before putting images of your facebook on a pirate site. But who am I to speak.
Nahh no prob, i'm a loner/neet i don't have friends on facebook i only use it for getting update on the anime/games i like don't sweat it

anyway back to the topic this append has a shota scene like zep i wanna know if kagura will release it on steam that's what i wanna know, as you can see the append has shota/lolicon what ever call is it is not acceptable on steam that's why i'm desperate to know if they will release it or if they will cut some scene which is a nono to me!!:p as you can see on this scene there's a freaking kid 1582949635228.png

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If Kagura ever releases shota content, it won't be on steam that's for sure. Not my thing anyway.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Japanese Version is out on sukebei already, but i can't be bothered with Japanese right now tbh.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Now the waiting game begins...

I only did the 1st chapter.. looking forward to full append playthrough

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
I found this torrent link for the append itself:
in the same site there is a 6GB torrent with full game+append.
Can we use Append on the English version from f95 or no? Of course it'll still be Japanese.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes