• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I have this game in English already but what is this DLC? Will it work with original English translated version?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I started new again because i lost my saves and damn, now Eliza's theme have vocal in it too. I thought they only added some side story and h-scene so this is really a surprise.

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
was thinking of replaying this great game and was surprised to see it on the front page. Let's check out what this dlc is about

AzurePetals

Jul 30, 2017
i re-play through there is have some new small event in town and new background story of zepp and sightly change some part of story and some new cg on main quest.

Reactions: Cuzline

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
and have talentless english VA wanabees pollute this shit like they have JRPGs and anime!? No thx
I can accept bad wannabes over this Japanase VA monopoly. Atleast then people can hope for better. There is an abundance of Thots with good mics in the west. I'm pretty sure some of them would be willing to take on these projects. We have RPGM mod and translation patreons, why not voice mod ones?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
where to unlock sex scene with modern clothe

there are two scene
with the mc bf
orgy scene

i cant find it

charmetoaste

Feb 21, 2020
id rather have no voice acting at all in my adult content. having voice actors i cant understand is as close as you can get alot of the time

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
I can accept bad wannabes over this Japanase VA monopoly. Atleast then people can hope for better. There is an abundance of Thots with good mics in the west. I'm pretty sure some of them would be willing to take on these projects. We have RPGM mod and translation patreons, why not voice mod ones?
Because VA is something that requires some talent and casting (capacity for acting and a voice that matches the characters) and is generally expected to be paid. Translations and modding on the other hand are something that anyone with the knowledge and the spare time can do as a hobby for the fun of it.
Also to a big part of the audience (me included) the original JAP dub is generally better than any other VA even if they were quality ones (which since this not a mainstream genre its quite hard to find, not many with actual skills wish to give their voice to hentai).
Japanese VA as a monopoly for their productions is a given and as a proud people they have always given a premium to experiencing content in their own language nurturing this way a BIG VA pool of talents that covers all kinds of roles in the entertainment industry.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
can anyone tell what has been added? I know there a new chapter where you play as another charater but when does that happen?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I am really confused. My old version says 1.05. This one says 1.04+DLC. Both of them weight the same. I really don't get it.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
DragonButts Regarding your last part of your review, Kagura is the translator, NOT the developer, ONEONE1 is the developer, and as such yes ONEONE1 games tend to work in a similar fashion, games that Kagura translate can be of a lot of variety

Reactions: DragonButts
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes