michika

Jun 13, 2017
1,2 and 3 of the extras
These 3 scenes are before append applied. If you install append in the game folder, you will get 4,5 and 6. If that doesnt work, check your top toolbar game, does is say append v1.00? If it so, then try to finish the game once again. (not recommended though since idk whats the real problem but just a suggestion)

what is the dlc about
The most noticeable about dlc is the 3 new extra scenes, 2 involved zepp before he enter the military knight

kingbob

Oct 15, 2017
These 3 scenes are before append applied. If you install append in the game folder, you will get 4,5 and 6. If that doesnt work, check your top toolbar game, does is say append v1.00? If it so, then try to finish the game once again. (not recommended though since idk whats the real problem but just a suggestion)

The most noticeable about dlc is the 3 new extra scenes, 2 involved zepp before he enter the military knight
is that all?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So how do you even start the sex stuff? Do you just have to lose combat or something? Because all I have access to is that or repeating H events dozens of times to raise levels which is...kinda weak? I'm on chapter 4 on the Knight route and there's been basically nothing. I can't really be bothered spamming every minor h event for an hour to get some scenes, that seems kind of ridiculous.

5 hours I've been playing this and there's been basically no hint of Clacier doing sexual things, outside of being raped which is not something I want as combat is easy and opting to lose feels stupid.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So how do you even start the sex stuff? Do you just have to lose combat or something? Because all I have access to is that or repeating H events dozens of times to raise levels which is...kinda weak? I'm on chapter 4 on the Knight route and there's been basically nothing. I can't really be bothered spamming every minor h event for an hour to get some scenes, that seems kind of ridiculous.

5 hours I've been playing this and there's been basically no hint of Clacier doing sexual things, outside of being raped which is not something I want as combat is easy and opting to lose feels stupid.
Unfortunately you need to lose at least one time against a boss that trigger an H-scene,to lose virginity,and unlock the various sex scene the game have to offer,as well as combat rape.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
You can enter the resistance route without losing your virginity by only losing to bosses that don't rape you (this may result in you only entering the route a chapter later). From there, you can auction your virginity, for a relatively consensual virginity loss. Also, in both routes, you can eventually use a dildo in a closet somewhere to lose your virginity, and from there begin using some of the H Npc's.

Anyway, time for me to test if I can just copy paste my old saves into this version!

EDIT: so far, it seems that the copy pasted saves work. Not sure if any issues will crop up later.

Hmm... after giving birth to a half elf, I can't seem to access the incest scene with them. Don't know if that's an issue with using a copied save, or if I need to let some time pass or something. At any rate, I can probably just use NG+ to see all the new content.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
You can enter the resistance route without losing your virginity by only losing to bosses that don't rape you (this may result in you only entering the route a chapter later). From there, you can auction your virginity, for a relatively consensual virginity loss. Also, in both routes, you can eventually use a dildo in a closet somewhere to lose your virginity, and from there begin using some of the H Npc's.

Anyway, time for me to test if I can just copy paste my old saves into this version!

EDIT: so far, it seems that the copy pasted saves work. Not sure if any issues will crop up later.
For a game with so many scenes, that's incredibly lame.

I got bored and flicked through the gallery instead, I'm not playing like 15 hours of game for a few routes that's for sure.

Overall...decent I guess? I kinda didn't like the artwork much. The characters all look great in conversations but then when it comes to CG their body proportions go all over the place and they get weirdly fat and chubby looking?

Not to knock anyone who's in to chubsters, though it's not really for me but the art is incredibly inconsistent. The CG for Zara entering the bath is insane.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
Does somebody have visual route guide for append or does append play the same way original one did?
(by visual i meant there was this translated document/image with how the routes pan out and roughly what scenes you get in them)

Urology97

May 11, 2018
File 1-2: Sex Status D
File 3-4: Sex Status C
File 5-6: Sex Status B
File 7-8: Sex Status A (Prostitute End)

File 10-11: Resistance End
File 12-13: Corruption End

File 16-17: Beginning of Drifter Route (Start here if you want to kill all your former friend)
File 18-19: Queen End
File 20-21: Slut Elf End

File 24-25: Start here if you want to play Annette
File 26: Play as Annette or Clacier
File 27-28: Pure Love End or Virgin End
File 29-30: Pure Love End
File 31-32: Slut End
File 33-34: Normal End

Note

-If you want bad ending, just purposely lose the final battle.
-If you want side CG or scene, just go to title or in the game under the "Extra" menu.

Reactions: LindLind

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
Honestly i have a big problem with OneOne1 games nowadays. All though they are well made and he certanly has evolved from his old days where you were a Cop going around the world with a gigantic clit (almos dick looking) and doing sexual stuff i have to say that i feel annoyed that yes, sex stuff is not that stupidly easy, but at the same time the way he did on Dark Elf was difficult enough and easy enough to be good... Nowadays? IF you want sexual stuff, you have to grind PARAMETERS for the character! WTF?! You want the character to act more lewd? (maybe change the ending?) get her lewdness up to rank B or A! For that? Ahhh grind your Ass off (literally...) Like Glacier starts with Rank F status on everything... Right... But just for getting Rank C you have to be 160 Points in something! And let me tell you, when your only grinding method gives you 5 points for each scene things get old real fast...

Does someone here knows a way to fast level up this stupid parameters? U honestly accept any solution at this point.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Does someone here knows a way to fast level up this stupid parameters? U honestly accept any solution at this point.
There are npcs that give 10 points for a very short scene that you can skip by holding CTRL. I takes maybe 1-2 seconds per 10 points (disable stats after h-scene to make it faster).

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
I think I read somewhere that there would be a new chapter and a new playable character, but no one mentioned this in the last posts, so the new char and new chapter is a lie? :(

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Isn't there a small file or something to patch Ver(1.03) TO Ver(1.05), already have v1.03, its wasteful to download another 4gigs of the same thing. anybody have a patch file like that, thanks in advance(y)

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
Honestly i have a big problem with OneOne1 games nowadays. All though they are well made and he certanly has evolved from his old days where you were a Cop going around the world with a gigantic clit (almos dick looking) and doing sexual stuff i have to say that i feel annoyed that yes, sex stuff is not that stupidly easy, but at the same time the way he did on Dark Elf was difficult enough and easy enough to be good... Nowadays? IF you want sexual stuff, you have to grind PARAMETERS for the character! WTF?! You want the character to act more lewd? (maybe change the ending?) get her lewdness up to rank B or A! For that? Ahhh grind your Ass off (literally...) Like Glacier starts with Rank F status on everything... Right... But just for getting Rank C you have to be 160 Points in something! And let me tell you, when your only grinding method gives you 5 points for each scene things get old real fast...

I use cheat engine to hack the parameter to 1000 then 100times on history got lewdness level A at the start of chapter 4

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes