Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have noticed a number strange problems when playing. I have noticed that the text will switch between Japanese and English during some H events. I first noticed this in chapter 3 when playing as Annette. Also if you go in the cg viewer and try and view the "Mommy'll cure your boner" both versions will not load the cg and when you try to load the scene "I don't wanna" with Viola it crashes the game. Also the text box description in the cg viewer when selecting the two star options is in Japanese.
Untitled.png
I am using the installer for the main game and the DLC. I did however carry over an old completed save and started a new game in a new slot. So don't know if that had anything to do with it.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I have noticed a number strange problems when playing. I have noticed that the text will switch between Japanese and English during some H events. I first noticed this in chapter 3 when playing as Annette. Also if you go in the cg viewer and try and view the "Mommy'll cure your boner" both versions will not load the cg and when you try to load the scene "I don't wanna" with Viola it crashes the game. Also the text box description in the cg viewer when selecting the two star options is in Japanese.
View attachment 671748
I am using the installer for the main game and the DLC. I did however carry over an old completed save and started a new game in a new slot. So don't know if that had anything to do with it.
There's a new update that supposedly fix those but it's not uploaded to here yet.

Reactions: Tensa Zangetsu1000

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Falke And Clacier Both Orphaned In The Orhange, Falk Rescued Clacier From Bullies But Clacier Develop Her Romantic Feelings in Falke After They Grow Up.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Falke And Clacier's Conversation-
Clacier: I want to marry.
Falke: I only can marry human girl but I can not marry an elf.
Clacier: Then Can I Ask Who is your real partner?
Falke: I have no idea?!

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Falke and Glacier Reminds Me Of Kazuki And Tokiko BUso Renkin.
1590584926400.png

PPPS: If Glacier Alway Stays Virgin To The End Of Game.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
What's the difference from the Knight, Resistance and Drifter Route?
From what I understood if you fail in the Knight Route you get sent to the Resistance and if you fail the Resistance you get send the Drifter?
Knight is basically main story, resistance route is a side route you get if you fail too many times in knight route, and drifter route is basically evil route that you get if your corruption from killing enemies and levels in sexual parameters are too high. Failing is not necessary for drifter, as far as I know, only corruption level 3 and A's in all sexual parameters.

Reactions: Forix

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Actually, failing three missions might also be necessary for drifter route, I'm not sure. It definitely is for resistance route. But drifter route has more requirements than resistance route.

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
How do I access the append content? I finished knight, resistance, and drifter and I couldn't unlock the append extras. I couldn't find the brothel job for orcs. There was an job called "Stuck in wall" but that one didn't even load any CG's. I could finish the incest with children one although I couldn't find any dark elf children in the pen even though birth CG's with humans produce elves. Made sure to do get pregnant as an dark elf as well.
"I could finish the incest with children ..." How?????

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
How do I find the cat? The one the guy at the tavern ask you to find. I've heard the kids at the square say that 'whiskers is in the underwater current' or something like that but I can't seem to find cats other than the two roaming through the plaza.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes