Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Was there ever a fix for ass EXP not increasing anal level? I got 200 Anal exp and still on level D while all the other stats are at C.

esuave

Aug 23, 2017
I'm having a launch problem after I used the installer on the game's directory with the exe inside it. This is what appears. Can anyone help :/

SHID.png

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Was there ever a fix for ass EXP not increasing anal level? I got 200 Anal exp and still on level D while all the other stats are at C.
Raising anything other than breast and exhibition to C needs a penis. So for anal you need to have anal sex.

Reactions: Nerro

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
THanks dud. Do you know who offers anal in the areas available in knight chapter 2?
Can't really remember for NPC but tentacle monster and some early monsters can give you some anal during battle. There's one NPC in Public safety office's Jail area but it needs certain level of lewdness to access the H-scene, which i can't really remember.

Reactions: Nerro

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
looking for a save where you can get pregnant..... "drifter" i think it's called. kinda irritates me that the only way for me to get her pregnant is to ruin her story by failing and ruining her life. Should be able to unlock it at some point no matter which path you choose... love the knight path, but hate that i have to forgo the great story just to get the pregnancy content... ill never get to enjoy it cuz i refuse to play a different path

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

esuave

Aug 23, 2017
How do we access the DLC content? I've already beaten the game before and I can't seem to find the initiation of the dlc?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I have installed the game and then install the dlc , but after the game finishes when I am about to save the save game plus the game issue an error message and then in the save game afterward there is a rpg maker vx files instead of rpg maker vx ace files and the game just doesn't want to start after that crash so I had to delete the newly added rpg maker vx files to get the game running again.

Anyone else having this issues ? or know how to fix the issue ?

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,
So I’ve been reading through the confusion that is this thread, with all the versions and appends & DLCs and fixes and whats and whatnots. I encountered an issue which has been previously reported by Kapios223:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology-in-friction-v1-04-dlc-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/post-3539619

And then loka224 asked where it happened:
If you can say where exactly you got this error in the scene (which route, witch chapter, and location), I could give it a try to see if I have the problem too on my official ver.
So, to summarize the step where I got this error:

I downloaded the version given by BaasB (Which should be the same as OP version, if I'm not mistaken).
https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology-in-friction-v1-04-dlc-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/post-3531457

Played Resistance road till Chapter5, went to the bathhouse, women’s side, and started the "El Dorado's Bath time" Scene (save file added, I hope it works):
Snap1227.png

This leads to the error:
Snap1226.png

The same error happened with the compressed version of megalol, btw:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology-in-friction-v1-04-dlc-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/post-3533040

Some posts refer to a mythical patch that solves this issue, but it has not yet been observed in the realm of F95 .
If anyone has a solution, I'd be much obliged!

Keep it cool and be save (no typo ;-) ) peoples,
Minoin!

ps: FYI, my game stats (not relevant to post, just proud of it ):
Snap1230.png

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes