loka224

Oct 10, 2018
The only thing that could be potentially a bit grindy is if you want to raise your lewdness as fast as possible (farming H scenes to up your H stats),but you can simply play the game normally without any forced grind,plus you can't reach certain lewdness ranks before you hit certain chapters.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The griding on this game is fine. Not too easy, but also not too hard. As someone said, only if you want to max the lewd stats fast then you will notice some griding.

If you simply go straight within the map without ignoring enemies you will be able to gain enough xp to win the bosses. I do recommend however once or twice killing a bit more here and there to decrease the effort. Also don't forget you regen on each level up.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Welp, delayed again but at least this time it's only by 1 day. Time to play again from scratch because i lost my completed saves thanks to HDD burst.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The OP wil be updated Soon

Ideology in Friction - Main Game only -

Ideology in Friction Append - DLC only - - -

Last edited:

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Damn that is some freaking awesome internet you got there you upload the damn thing in just 5 mins 10 whatever. now we need the Ghost OP to fix this upload this will only get buried as the days passed.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Damn that is some freaking awesome internet you got there you upload the damn thing in just 5 mins 10 whatever. now we need the Ghost OP to fix this upload this will only get buried as the days passed.

i already reported this update, and have fun

Reactions: taeakow
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes