Feb 2, 2019
... ... ... You DO realize all those games are here... right? The search engine here exists for a reason.
... ... ... Thanks... You DO realize I used the search engine to arrive here.. right? ;) (I know how to use it) My question was not if these games were here or not... (I already have these games on my Hard Drive anyway) My question was if Kagura Games have project to properly translate these games since appearing in one of their banner... (more like, was it possible to suppose it "hide" something bigger behind this project? ;) like... Is the picture used for the banner is "contractual" ? :LOL: )

The Heiress, Killing Time and Dark Elf Historia are MTL... (and they deserve better translation than a lame MTL ==> especially "The Heiress")

But I think I find an answer by myself... Partnership Online... It's a smartphone project... Theorically. But... There is a risk it's an April joke. Think the banner appear on mars 31 in the evening... Same for the video on their youtube channel... Going to the point of making a video teaser of 2:20...

The worst april fool's jokes are always fake announcements of things a lot of people would actually love to see... :cry:

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
... ... ... Thanks... You DO realize I used the search engine to arrive here.. right? ;) (I know how to use it) My question was not if these games were here or not... (I already have these games on my Hard Drive anyway) My question was if Kagura Games have project to properly translate these games since appearing in one of their banner... (more like, was it possible to suppose it "hide" something bigger behind this project? ;) like... Is the picture used for the banner is "contractual" ? :LOL: )

The Heiress, Killing Time and Dark Elf Historia are MTL... (and they deserve better translation than a lame MTL ==> especially "The Heiress")

But I think I find an answer by myself... Partnership Online... It's a smartphone project... Theorically. But... There is a risk it's an April joke. Think the banner appear on mars 31 in the evening... Same for the video on their youtube channel... Going to the point of making a video teaser of 2:20...

The worst april fool's jokes are always fake announcements of things a lot of people would actually love to see... :cry:
Yeah probably an april fool joke considering the date.
BTW the video is long but you actually see nothing other than the official fan art of each girl one by one.
Even the old games had the old art. Ithink if the game was legit they would have updated old characters arts to be of the same quality of the newest,or at least redo all characters with a unique style.

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
So, I got the "Tinkle Bell" Element and it says that you can urinate in public at "certain places". My only Question is where are the these specific places?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
After gaining the tinker bell element, it says I gain the ability to urinate in public in certain places, but I've seen none of those places so far, does someone know how it works?

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
After gaining the tinker bell element, it says I gain the ability to urinate in public in certain places, but I've seen none of those places so far, does someone know how it works?
Apparently it appears on the field with enemies. (If your on the knight route, try westvalen it will show a heart)

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Apparently it appears on the field with enemies. (If your on the knight route, try westvalen it will show a heart)
Damn, I had gone to a couple of dungeons after getting that element, and I didn't find the H-event. Thank you.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
which one is more fun to to be one? the knight route or the other?
Depend of your tastes,knight route you slowly become a slut,or none at all,and the others you become a slut very quickly,with prostitution available for resistance route,and demon form and pregnancy in drifter route.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Depend of your tastes,knight route you slowly become a slut,or none at all,and the others you become a slut very quickly,with prostitution available for resistance route,and demon form and pregnancy in drifter route.
Which route leads to the MC and everyone else getting bad ends like corrupted and mind broken?

lilreyy

May 8, 2020
wait I just finished the resistance route but out of curiosity, is it possible to transform in and out of the dark elf form like in drifter route with other routes? Also, if you complete the drifter route and save for NG+ does the dark elf transformation carry over to NG+?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes