YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Is it possible to lose your virginity by your dildo is so pls let me know i don't want to fail a mission
It's been a while so i might be wrong but you can lose your virginity by selling it to the guild, using dildo at inn in slum city or agreeing to have a sex on one of the mission from the guild. This need you to be on Resistance route tho, which you need to fail 3 mission to get into. I can't remember if you can do it on Knight route.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
It's been a while so i might be wrong but you can lose your virginity by selling it to the guild, using dildo at inn in slum city or agreeing to have a sex on one of the mission from the guild. This need you to be on Resistance route tho, which you need to fail 3 mission to get into. I can't remember if you can do it on Knight route.
Thanks for letting me know

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I found v1.05 somewhere off the net. Off some other website. Somehow. I can't remember where. Although I don't know if it's an actual 1.05 and I don't know where to look for a changelog.
View attachment 615686
The game is updated to 1.05 when you download the 1.04 patch from kagura website,for some reason.
(i bought ideology in friction on steam,downloaded 1.04 patch on kagura site,and in game it say 1.05)

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
If i remember well it's just some bug fixs,but a dlc called append is being translated by kagura,with more content (it's already out in japenese on dlsite)

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
is save editing or cheat engine not an option with this one? cheat engine gives access violation and save editors dont give any values. whats going on?
you can use cheat engine in this game but you have to double the number and add 1.

for example if i had 100 gold it would translate to 201 in the cheat engine
100 × 2 = 200 + 1 =201

then say i killed a monster and got 28 gold the new number would be
128 × 2 = 256 + 1 = 257

Feb 2, 2019
A small question... (since it's a topic about a game from OneOne1 Studio) Some times ago, I saw this banner on Kagura Games's site:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would be very happy if they do "The Heiress" and "Killing Time"... it only lack Dark Elf Historia to be perfect. xD (Meritocracy of the Oni and Blades, there already is a good translated version, so I don't care about another version from Kagura Games or partnership of them)

Last edited:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
A small question... (since it's a topic about a game from OneOne1 Studio) Some times ago, I saw this banner on Kagura Games's site:

I would be very happy if they do "The Heiress" and "Killing Time"... it only lack Dark Elf Historia to be perfect. xD (Meritocracy of the Oni and Blades, there already is a good translated version, so I don't care about another version from Kagura Games or partnership of them)
... ... ... You DO realize all those games are here... right? The search engine here exists for a reason.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
... ... ... You DO realize all those games are here... right? The search engine here exists for a reason.
it is true that they already have a English translations but there all fan translated.

not to mention that the translations of The Heiress and Killing Time are complete garbage, especially The Heiress which is practically unreadable at some points and freezes constantly during cut seance forcing you go throw the scenes in Japanese.

so i believe that Avenger Shirou is hoping that they get an official translation by Kagura Games's in the future.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes