• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
just finished all the routes, holy god the drifter route is wonderful, wow!

you have the choice to go drifter at the end of chapter 4. In order to be able to choose you need 1. Corruption lvl 3 - 2. having failed at least 3 mission in resistance route - 3. Lewdness lvl B
If the flowchart isn't lying you only need corruption level 3 to be able to choose the drifter route.

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Nahh no prob, i'm a loner/neet i don't have friends on facebook i only use it for getting update on the anime/games i like don't sweat it

anyway back to the topic this append has a shota scene like zep i wanna know if kagura will release it on steam that's what i wanna know, as you can see the append has shota/lolicon what ever call is it is not acceptable on steam that's why i'm desperate to know if they will release it or if they will cut some scene which is a nono to me!!:p as you can see on this scene there's a freaking kid View attachment 570863
which scene is the shota one?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v1.05 (1.29 GB)

P.S. Needs some testing since I never compressed RPGM games before!

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
YOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S HAPPENING, BOIS~

Thanks for the link,there is a sale for the base game on steam,that end in a few hours,since ideology in friction is one of my favorite game i bought it with the sale to support the devs,i'll catch the append too when it will be released :)

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
What is a golden ending? :)
Basically this is what is known as the ending where you get the best results possible because you went and did everything that was needed for it to happen. The easiest example I can give is Suikoden. In that game, you had to collect 108 characters and answer certain dialogue trees to lock you into the route for the Golden Ending. For the 1st game, this enables you to resurrect a previously perma-dead party member for doing so.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Basically this is what is known as the ending where you get the best results possible because you went and did everything that was needed for it to happen. The easiest example I can give is Suikoden. In that game, you had to collect 108 characters and answer certain dialogue trees to lock you into the route for the Golden Ending. For the 1st game, this enables you to resurrect a previously perma-dead party member for doing so.
Ah ok,thanks for the explanation.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Ah ok,thanks for the explanation.
Funnily enough, ONEONE1 already did a game with a golden ending before Ideology in Friction, which was their previous game, Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade.

If you simply did all of the missions and kept your virginity until the end, as well as dating the senior who looked like Aomine from Kuroko no Basket early on, you were locked into the golden ending after talking to him in the end.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Funnily enough, ONEONE1 already did a game with a golden ending before Ideology in Friction, which was their previous game, Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade.

If you simply did all of the missions and kept your virginity until the end, as well as dating the senior who looked like Aomine from Kuroko no Basket early on, you were locked into the golden ending after talking to him in the end.
I did this game too,didn't know there is things like this,and what do this golden ending?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Almost all of ONEONE1's games gives you the option to unlock the gallery for finishing the game with the "happy" ending/true love ending (except for that one game where you played as a hoodied black haired assassin). So I usually do the vanilla ending first, THEN I do everything else afterwards.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Almost all of ONEONE1's games gives you the option to unlock the gallery for finishing the game with the "happy" ending/true love ending (except for that one game where you played as a hoodied black haired assassin). So I usually do the vanilla ending first, THEN I do everything else afterwards.
I always start the good route first too,but don't focus on virgin end,cause i like the slow corruption thing where you character slowly become a whore. (in others routes it's too fast so i do them later)^^

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes